InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Arguments and Tears ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I am so sorry but I plan to make the romances take long well except Rin and Sesshomaru's .Well, let's go…..
 
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha does not belong to me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha opened his eyes and looked down at Kagome, she was asleep on his stomach her hand on his chest. Inuyasha touched her face, smiling as she leaned into his touch. At that moment he would have given it all up the sex, the women throwing themselves at him, just for her. He blinked, no he would not do that; he was gonna wait until she came to him willingly, and until he was sure he wanted to give it all up.
 
Kagome opened her eyes and stretched, then looked up at him, “Hey Inu,” she murmured sleepily.
 
Inuyasha smiled, “Hey yourself.”
 
He kissed her on the cheek and went to the bathroom, scratching his head all the way there. Kagome smiled knowing that was what he did to try to wake up. He came back to the bed a minute later and asked, “Sleep well, Kagome?”
 
She yawned, “Yeah did you?”
 
Inuyasha chuckled, “Everything is good when I'm with you.”
 
Kagome glared playfully, “That is the lamest line I've ever heard.”
 
She stood up and walked into his bathroom to splash water on her face. As she wiped her face, she heard his house phone ring. Kagome took her time walking into his bedroom. He was sitting up on an elbow with a deep frown on his face. He spoke in a low growl, “Look Kikyo, I only went out with you once. And we only fucked once. And to tell you the truth it was not all that wonderful, so forget my number and my name. Good-bye.”
 
Kagome stood at the foot of the bed, not knowing if she should go back next to him. After all, they were going to be friends and leave the romance alone. At least until she could stop crying when she looked at Hojo's picture. She wanted to scream at herself for loving him in the first place. He hurt her and she still loved him. She was a fool.
 
Inuyasha seemed annoyed glaring at the phone, as if daring it to ring again, it did too. Inuyasha growled and asked, “Please could you pick it up? Tell the girl I ain't here.”
 
She walked over to the phone and saw the caller ID, “Kikyo Tahashi. She…was that girl at college.”
 
“Right she went to Emory with you. When I met her she said she knew you. Now get me out of this.”
 
Kagome was suddenly angry, “She was always a slut; she tried to sabotage me. You met her too. Nobody told you to fuck her,” she pointed out.
 
“That's not my fault,” Inuyasha retorted.
 
“She just forced your dick into her mouth and her body into your Porche,” Kagome sneered.
 
She walked out of the room, Inuyasha hot at her heels. She stormed into the kitchen and was cutting an apple. He leaned on the opposite wall. She glared at him, “What?” she snapped.
 
“Well nobody told you to be with Hojo either, Kagome!” he said loudly.
 
Big mistake, she gripped the knife, for an instant before hurling it at his head. He quickly ducked. He looked up at the place where his head was. There was the knife lodged into the wall, right where his head would have been.
 
“You know what Inuyasha?” Kagome said her voice quiet and deadly. “I started dating him because I wanted to not want you so fucking much. It was all because of your playboy ass bringing a different home girl every week, and then talking to me about it. Your playboy ass, who only went for the easy hoes and never the girls who were worth-while.”
 
Inuyasha sat there on the floor staring at his knees listening to her tell him her heart. He found he missed her yelling that was easier to handle. He looked up at her, Kagome was crying, leaning on the counter. He did not know why she yelled or why he yelled back, all he knew now was that he hated to see her cry. “Kagome,” he said ruefully.
 
He was at her side in an instant. She pulled back, “I need to go…” she muttered.
 
She picked up her keys and was out the door. Leaving Inuyasha standing there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Don't worry I'm working on another chapter. Read and Review. Thanks!