InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Dinner ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Hi thanks to all who reviewed. It makes me happy.
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rin knocked at Kagome's door Sango at her side. The thought that she would need back up; she had also told Miroku to check up on Inuyasha. The three locks clicked and a red-eyed Kagome answered the door. Sango rushed forward and gave her a hug. They all were silent as they moved to Kagome's couch, Rin shutting the door behind them. She sat next to Kagome. The tears were pouring down Kagome's cheeks Sango reached over and pulled the box of tissue out of her purse. She passed one to her. Rin finally spoke, “Do you want to talk about it?”
 
Kagome's voice was hoarse, “Hojo called and he said he was sorry.”
 
Sango's eyes flared, “Bull shit,” she spat.
 
Rin looked at her, “What do you mean?”
 
“I saw him Kagome at that club Eyesight. He was all over this blond hoe with fake boobs. He didn't look too sorry,” Sango said bitterly.
 
Kagome blinked, “I burned his pictures last night,” she gestured at the fire place.
 
Rin wanted her to continue, “And then after he called this morning?”
 
“I cried,” Kagome said simply.
 
Sango understood, “How did you end up and Inuyasha's.”
 
Kagome's face became thoughtful, “Izzy was there because his cleaning lady is on vacation. She was driving him crazy so he called me to come over.”
 
She then told them the whole story up to the part where she threw that knife at his head. Rin covered her mouth in shock and Sango raised her eyebrows. After the shock wore off, Rin said briskly, “Well, that's it then you both love each other but you are both scared to get into it. Kagome, Hojo is a son of a bitch who needs to burn in hell, case closed. The only reason you said so yourself you dated him was to get over Inuyasha.”
 
Sango picked it up, “And Inuyasha, Kagome we have known him since grade school, he knows what he does to the ladies and he loves the power. The only person his charm can't blind is you, Rin, and me. And he can't handle the fact that he has met his match in you.”
 
Kagome was doubtful, “How do I get back to normal?”
 
“Don't apologize. Not yet anyway.” Rin said slyly.
 
Sango disagreed, “And wait 20 fucking years until Inuyasha realizes he's fucked up? Hell no.”
 
Kagome changed the subject, “Did you see Sesshomaru, Rin?”
 
“Yes, actually you called just before he left,” she lied.
 
“Well,” Sango suggested, “who wants Applebee's?”
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
Inuyasha sped down the winding road that led to his parent's house. He was doing 90 but he did not give a fuck. He turned the radio up higher liked the feeling of the bass in his chest.
 
 
 
 
 
If you roll up in the club and them niggas wanna Mug
When you step up to they face what they gon' do shit
If you roll up in the club and them hoes start acting up
When you step up to them hoes what they gon' do shit
What they gon' do shit
 
 
He turned a corner and rode the wooded driveway. He pulled up in front of the enormous Victorian mansion that had been his home for 18 years. He parked the Porsche and got out. He caught his reflection in the mirrored windows; he had changed into a pressed baby blue shirt and black slacks. He let his hair hang loose so his mom would not see the anger that was in his eyes. He knew Kagome had a temper but he had no idea that she would do that. He hated to not be in sync with her it drove him crazy to know that she was somewhere pissed off at him.
 
He walked up the steps that led to the French doors and stepped in. His father walked out of the kitchen meeting Inuyasha at the sitting room, “What the fuck, Yash? Are you fucking deaf?!” Tai yelled rubbing his ears.
 
Inuyasha laughed, “No Pops I ain't deaf.”
 
Izzy breezed in the room and kissed Inuyasha on the cheek, “Hello, Inu. Tai quit cussing so much.” she scolded putting a hand on her hip.
 
Tai stood a full foot taller than his wife with the same waist length hair that his sons had and the same golden eyes. He actually looked sorry as his wife glared at him
 
Inuyasha put an arm around his mom, “Hi Mom.”
 
Sesshomaru walked through the door, “Yash, your car is blocking the driveway,” he groused.
 
Inuyasha shot him a look, “Whatever,” he went to move it.
 
As soon as he hit the door a call came in on his cell phone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: Well, that's it for now I have an essay to write. R&R