InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Sweet Revenge and Repremanding ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thanks for reviewing. Keep doing it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Not Mine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha flipped the phone open, “What?”
 
 
Miroku's voice sounded annoyed, “What the hell happened?”
 
 
Inuyasha's temper flared, “Nothing, damn it.”
 
 
His friend was suddenly sarcastic, “Oh so Rin calling me and cussing at me to `check on the stubborn bastard' means nothing.”
 
 
Inuyasha unlocked his car, “Kagome knows about Kikyo.”
 
 
Miroku smacked his forehead, “I told…”
 
 
He was cut off, “She looked like a hot piece of ass.”
 
 
“Well it got you into trouble with the one person who loves you no matter how you fuck up,” Miroku pointed out.
 
 
Inuyasha moved the car into the small lot his father put at the side of the house. “Whatever.”
 
 
“Do you want to hang out on Monday to celebrate the win?” Miroku changed the subject.
 
 
“Yeah,” he agreed, “See you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome, Rin and Sango sat at the booth splitting a sampler platter. They had stayed as far away from the subject of men as possible. Rin picked up another mozzarella stick, “So you ready to go back to work?”
 
 
Kagome looked at Sango, she was a dance instructor at Pointe, a dance academy, that only let teens in if they were straight A students. Sango rolled her eyes, “Tomorrow we are gonna try reggae. Do you wanna come check it out?”
 
 
Rin nodded.
 
 
They soon engaged in a conversation about how Rin's cars changed so much and whether or not she would keep such a big truck.
 
 
Kagome smiled softly knowing that reggae was some of Inuyasha's favorite music. She looked at her friends, Sango had Miroku Rin would soon have Sess and she would have nothing. Inuyasha was her all even though she hated to admit it he was her best friend and as much as she hated think this she loved him.
 
 
Rin called to the waitress, “I'd like the check please.”
 
 
The woman smiled and nodded.
 
 
Kagome pulled her wallet out and after 10 minutes of arguing she paid the check and they left.
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What the hell did you do to her?” Tai bellowed.
 
 
He had smelled Kagome's sent all over Inuyasha and he also smelled the salt of her tears. He had his son cornered in the kitchen.
 
 
“Look Dad it was…” Inuyasha began.
 
 
“Why the hell was she crying?” Tai snapped.
 
 
Izzy looked up from her dishwashing. Her eyes traveled from her mate to her son. She had met Kagome when she was 7 and she loved her from the moment she had set eyes on her. She was like her daughter. Kagome had slept over countless times and had almost lived there just like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru did. She spoke to Kagome every Thursday.
 
 
Sesshomaru looked at the whole thing, thinking how much of a waste it was. He knew that no matter how much Inuyasha was yelled at he would have to learn the hard way. He waked over kissed and Izzy on the cheek, “I'll be back later this week.”
 
 
He quickly made his exit. Tai was closing in on Inuyasha, “Well, Inuyasha you have 10 minutes,” he growled drumming his fingers on the counter.
 
 
Inuyasha stood as tall as his father but he knew that he couldn't match Tai's strength. He glared, “She and I had an argument, and she was crying. No big deal Dad.”
 
 
Tai did not believe that, “Why is her scent so heavy on you?”
 
 
Inuyasha blushed, “Look dad, it's nothing, I'll see you later…”
 
 
He kissed his mom and bolted from the house.
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
The next day Kagome walked into her office and pulled up her messages, six of them were from Hojo. She promptly deleted them. Ramón the red headed photographer, walked in holding some proofs in her hands. She looked livid. “Ms. Kagome dis is ridiculous,” she said in her heavy Jamaican accent.
 
 
Kagome looked up at her, “Ramón, what is it?” she asked patiently.
 
 
“Dis gal dey got in de picture,” she said waving it madly.
 
 
Kagome looked at it seeing nothing wrong with it, she handed it back. “What is wrong?” she asked again.
 
 
“I did not tek dat.” Ramón gritted out.
 
 
Kagome understood Ramón was cheated, “Who did?”
 
 
Ramón held up a piece of paper, “A Kikyo gal and I put it in; dis month was mine, Ms. Kagome. And dis crazy gal…”
 
 
Kagome stood up taking long strides back and forth behind her desk. “Kikyo who?” she snapped.
 
 
Ramón looked at the paper again, “Kikyo Tahashi.”
 
 
Kagome's temper snapped, “Come, Ramón.”
 
 
Kagome stormed out of her office and into the photography room, “Who is Kikyo Tahashi?” she called out.
 
 
Kagome did not hire anyone that worked at the office, her secretary Taka did that, and she should have listened when she told her that there would be a new addition.
 
 
The room went quiet at Kagome's out burst. Then a tall slim woman who stood a full inch taller than Kagome walked over from the other side of the room. “That's me,” she said looking coolly down at Kagome, “I remember you Higurashi, we went to college together.”
 
 
Kagome glared, “Yeah we did, and I am now the editor and head of this magazine. You will meet me in my office. Now.”
 
 
With that said she turned to Ramón, “I will take care of it, don't worry.”
 
 
Ramón smiled, “Thank you.”
 
 
Kagome did not hear. She was trying to not rip her hair out as she walked back to her office. She opened the door and sat at her desk only then did she look at Kikyo, “Sit,” she ordered, pointing at the chair.
 
 
Kikyo walked over to the chair and sat, “What is there a problem?”
 
 
 
Kagome propped her foot up on the desk, loving the power she had. “Yes, there is you took Ramón's spot.”
 
 
Kikyo sneered, “So what?”
 
 
Kagome all but yelled, “You cheated her out of an issue which is what I consider stealing. That's what. I've know you since, college, am I right? So I am gonna be real with you. I never liked you and you never liked me. You disgust me. Do you know much power I have over you right now? I could make it so you never work again, Tahashi. And I'd feel no guilt. Can you handle that?”
 
 
Kikyo stared at the desk, “Well-”
 
 
“So I'm gonna say this, don't pull any shit like that again, or and trust me on this you'll never work again,” Kagome spat.
 
 
“I'll make sure I won't.”
 
 
Kagome, smirked, “Fantastic now get out.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: R&R thanks