InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Photoshoots and Discoveries ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
I'm so sorry this took so damn long…life, you guys life. Here we go, R&R.
 
 
Disclaimer: Ya'll know Inuyasha ain't mine.
 
 
Inuyasha sighed with relief and sat back down. This did not go missed by Kagome; she raised her eyebrows, “Is she okay?”
 
 
He nodded. “Yes, Kagome she's just been returned back home.”
 
 
She smiled, “Good.”
 
 
“Kagome, I'm sorry that I went off like that. I just that you and me we go way back and I love you but I don't wanna rush any thing.”
 
Kagome nodded. “I know. Inu I love you too.”
 
 
 
 
 
Three days later Inuyasha sat in his office with Sesshomaru, “So little brother how goes it with Kagome, she still mad at you?”
 
Inuyasha glared up at him from his file, “No I don't think so…how is Rin your very first girlfriend?”
 
Sesshomaru tweaked his brother's ear, making him yelp and went back to typing his report. “She is NOT my girlfriend.”
 
Miroku walked in, “Hey Sess Mia says that your 3:00 is here and Inuyasha, Shiori, and Anna are here.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded and gave Inuyasha a cool glance over his shoulder as he exited. Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “What do you have planned then Miroku?”
 
“I have a client to meet in 15 minutes; I just wanted to save Mia the trip seeing as the repair man for the intercom is late.”
 
Inuyasha shrugged.
 
He opened the door to his conference room and was hit by a cloud of long white hair. He almost fell over, “Hi Shiori,” he laughed regaining his balance.
 
Anna frowned, “Sit Shiori you nearly knocked him over,” she said gently.
 
Inuyasha shook his head, sitting his chair “Naw, that's fine I needed a laugh anyway.”
 
Shiori's grandfather had been arrested yesterday and the girl seemed to be well adjusted and happy with her mother. Inuyasha had only just begun to understand how hard Anna had it being a single mother of a half demon. Shiori was just beginning to get her powers. The child had the ability to construct powerful barriers. She also was very beautiful with olive colored skin and lavender eyes.
 
Inuyasha got down to business, “Okay you have nothing else to worry about. No more court hearing or anything like that. He has been sentenced to 15 years in prison. He violated the will of the court and he kidnapped Shiori. By the time he is released Shiori will be grown.”
 
Anna sighed with relief standing up, “Good. Thanks so much Inuyasha, this meant a lot.”
 
Inuyasha shrugged, “It was nothing. If you need anything else you know what the number is.”
 
 
 
Kagome pressed her intercom, “Send him in,” she ordered.
 
A minute later a tall figure loomed in the doorway, “Hey Kagome.”
 
She smirked, “Hey Koga I'll be right there.”
 
She had held a contest months ago trying to find the best looking working man. She had gotten hundreds of pictures and she let the photographers choose who they liked best and they had chosen Koga. He had a flawless profile and all the brains a girl could ask for. She now had to interview him and then take some photos with him. Kagome and Koga had known each other since high school and she had no idea that he entered much less won. She'd found out yesterday when she called to tell him he'd won. Back in school almost all the girls had had a crush on Koga. He was just too cocky for her. He and Inuyasha hated each other and they competed for everything from spots on a team to girls. Koga loved Kagome and tried to date her several times but Inuyasha would go ballistic at the thought.
 
Kagome plucked the keys to the photo room out of the tray and led him there. Ramón was adjusting the lens on her camera and smiled brightly at them, “Now that is the one we picked...” she eyed him happily.
 
“Stop drooling,” Kagome teased.
 
She turned to the tall blond in the corner, “Hey Tory could you do quick make up? Ramón how do you think this should look?”
 
Ramón shrugged, “Natural…sexy. That's it.”
 
“Okay then…”
 
 
 
Inuyasha glared at his father, “Look Dad I can handle the case you let Sess do the same thing when he was younger than me.”
 
Tai slammed an open hand on the hard wood desk, “That was different, Naraku Onigumo filed a chapter 12 we can't get anything on him alone, he is exploiting those girls in that club. Some of them aren't even old enough to do that-you know dancing.”
 
Inuyasha perked up, “Well if we can just prove that then we have him,”
 
That's just it we can't,” Tai growled, “they all signed a contract saying that they would not reveal any information to any one with out it going through him first.”
 
Sesshomaru breezed in, “What's the problem Father?”
 
“Tell your brother that your first case was different and he needs help to take down Naraku Onigumo.”
 
Sesshomaru raised his eyebrows, “You mean the owner of those clubs and escort services?”
 
Inuyasha nodded eagerly, “It can't be that hard.”
 
Inuyasha's phone cut off his response, “Yes?”
 
Kagome's voice replied, “I just got out of a shoot and I have some news for you.”
 
“What?”
 
“I'll tell you when I get to Tashio and Associates.”
 
She hung up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's good to be back…R&R