InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Inuyasha to the Rescue ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
Okay, I'm gonna get to the point. The story. I hope you like….ha-ha.
 
Disclaimer: Not mine.
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome paced her office, waiting for Inuyasha to call her. She almost tripped over her heels when her cell rang, “Hello?” she breathed.
 
Inuyasha's gruff voice responded, “I'm parked outside I'll meet you at the door.”
 
“Thanks,” she flipped the phone closed.
 
A few moments later she pushed open the glass doors and almost jumped at Inuyasha, throwing her arms around his neck. He enveloped her in his arms and buried his nose in her hair, “It's okay. Come on get in the car.”
 
 
 
 
Fifteen minutes later Inuyasha opened his door and Kagome took her shoes off, went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Inuyasha sat at the counter and watched her pull out his jug of water; she'd barley said anything in the car. And she looked too blank to be okay. She took her glass of water and sat at the table. Inuyasha reached over and took her chin in his claws, “Kagome, tell me what happened.”
 
Her eyes penetrated him, “I was leaving and he was on his way to the car. He was shot in the chest. I was scared, for him and for myself. Inuyasha he could be dead…” she shivered.
 
Inuyasha's hand dropped to the table, “Kagome, I…”
 
Kagome covered her face shaking her head, “I'm fine it's just…what if he dies?”
 
Inuyasha was at her side, “It's gonna be okay, I'm here it's all right.”
 
She leaned into him, holding him tight, not crying or sobbing, just shivering, as if she was one of the girls in a horror movie who survived it all. It hurt Inuyasha and pissed him off at the same time. He picked her up and took her to the living room setting her on his lap. She buried her head on his chest as he turned on his favorite show, Law and Order.
 
Kagome sat still for the whole show and soon Inuyasha looked down at her to see she was asleep. He turned the TV off and took her to his room; tucking her in then went to the bathroom to take a shower.
 
 
A few minutes later Kagome woke up to the sound of the shower. She nosily went into the bathroom and sat on the counter. She watched Inuyasha in the shower. He seemed to not notice her. Inuyasha was beautiful naked, he looked like some kind of wild animal. He turned the shower off and Kagome finally realized she was sitting on the towel for his hair.
 
Inuyasha rang his hair out in the shower and stepped out, wrapping to towel around his waist. He looked over at her and raised his eyebrows at her, “Kagome what-”
 
She slid off the table and pulled his face down to hers, planting an open-mouthed kiss on him. He stiffened and then grasped her waist pulling her flush against his chest. Until he felt her hands go for his towel. He let her go and stepped back, “What is with you?” he asked trying to catch his breath.
 
Kagome looked him in the eyes, “I want you is all, no strings attached,” she confessed.
 
He cupped her face, “No strings?” he repeated.
 
She leaned up to kiss him softly, “None; make me forget…everything.”
 
“Okay,” he pulled her shirt over her head caressing the soft skin on her waist.
 
Kagome walked backward to the bed, and Inuyasha nudged her to lie down. Inuyasha braced himself on his elbows running his hand through her raven hair. Kagome stared into his golden eyes leaning up to kiss him again. He kissed her neck.
 
“Stop stalling…” she breathed.
 
He smirked, “Since you said so…”
 
Kagome pushed his towel to the floor as he pulled her jeans off. She cupped Inuyasha's naked behind, giving it a firm squeeze, earning a slight in take of breath from him, “Like what you feel?” he whispered in her ear.
 
“Yes I do,” she returned.
 
“Good,” he snapped her bra clasp open, cupping both of her breasts in his hands. Kagome looked into his eyes again, arching her back in a silent plea for more. Inuyasha settled himself between her thighs, pushing off her panties, “No strings…” he whispered in her ear entering her.
 
Kagome let out a groan, “Inuyasha,” her nails dug into his arms as he began a slow steady pace.
 
Her hands went to his back; her fingers ran down his spine, and back up to his biceps, “Kagome,” he returned, nipping at her ear.
 
She was so pretty, her hair tossed, her skin flushed, and her lips swollen from being kissed. Inuyasha sped up his pace making her moan his name giving his ego a slight boost. Her hips were moving in time with his so he knew she was in no pain. He laced their fingers above her head staring into her face as he pounded into her.
 
Her arousal scent had filled the room, and it was mingled with his. Inuyasha could hear each hitch of her breath; it made him eager to have her scream his name. He leaned into her ear, “Say my name…” he demanded.
 
Kagome opened her eyes and met his gaze playfully, “Make me…” she retorted huskily.
 
“With pleasure,” he took hold of her legs and put them over his shoulders, grinding into her smirking when she arched her back and moaned.
 
“What? I couldn't hear you.”
 
“Inuyasha please,” she begged.
 
A few minutes later she moaned out his name again and fisted her hands against his chest. Inuyasha threw his head back and moaned before pulling out of her. Kagome kissed his neck as he pulled the sheets over them. Inuyasha pushed her hair behind her ears. “You're so beautiful,” he kissed her forehead.
 
She giggled, “I think that's the sex talking.”
 
“No, I mean it…” he pulled her closer, closing his eyes.
 
“Well then,” Kagome laced her fingers with his, “I think you're beautiful too.”
 
Inuyasha chuckled, “Thanks.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay I worked for days on this trying to get it out right…I hope you all like my 2nd lemon…