InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Reaping What you Sow ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Okay I went on my usual vacation and I am now back. For the record, guys suck…at least for now. Here we go.
 
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha is not mine.
 
 
 
 
Kagome woke up to the sun in her face. Inuyasha was asleep curled up against her. Memories of the night before came crashing in on her. She shook them off, picked up her underwear, the rest of her clothes and went to splash water on her face. She looked at her cell still clipped on her pants. She had a missed call. Not bothering to check who the call was from she called the number. A hoarse voice greeted her, “Hello?”
 
“You called me?” she said.
 
“Yeah it's Hojo,” the voice said eagerly, “Kagome, I want you back.”
 
Kagome had no response; closing her eyes to the tears that threatened to fall. She managed to sound mean, “Leave me alone Hojo, I told you not to call,” she snapped.
 
“Kagome, I want you back, I was stupid to ever do that to you.”
 
At that she flipped her phone closed. The tears were burning her eyes. Snatching up her purse she made her way to the door she turned the corner in the hallway and ran right into Inuyasha. “What happened?” he snapped holding her by the shoulders.
 
“Nothing, what is your deal Inuyasha?” Kagome argued.
 
His golden eyes flamed. “I heard his voice. Don't lie to me.”
 
Kagome wrenched out of his grasp. “I'm not,” she reached for the door.
 
Inuyasha slammed her into the wall, still staring her down, “Oh really, why you crying?”
 
Kagome glared at him, “Look it's fine,” she gritted out.
 
Okay,” he let her go and backed off. “Go then, since you're so fine.”
 
The statement was so sarcastic Kagome wanted to slap him. Instead she fisted her hands and let a breath out. “Okay then.”
 
She opened the door and turned to him. Inuyasha's hand touched her face, stroking her cheek, “When you gonna stop running?”
 
Kagome frowned, “When people stop chasing…”
 
She pulled away and walked down the stairs.
 
 
Two hours later she was at the hospital with a bouquet of flowers at Koga's door. A young red headed girl walked out of the door, “Oh, excuse me,” she said stepping to the side.
 
The girl took her in up and down before brushing past her and around the corner. Koga smiled as his crystal eyes set on her, “Thanks for coming, Kagome.”
 
She set the flowers on the stand next to all the other ones, “Anytime, I just wanted to see that you were okay,” she replied kindly.
 
He licked his lips and smiled. Kagome inwardly cringed, “But I just wanted to check on you, I have an appointment to get to so…”
 
She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, patting his hand, and walking swiftly out of the room.
 
 
 
Inuyasha stepped into the conference room and stared at the woman in the chair. Kikyo Tahashi was in his conference room in his chair…he decided to take a professional approach. “What are you doing here? I thought I told you not come any where near me.”
 
She glared. “I am the stripper from the Shikon,” she snapped, “You asked for a source and it is me.”
 
“What?”
 
A deep voice rang out, “Yeah little brother, she just popped up on the list.”
 
Sesshomaru smirked and sat in a chair at the edge of the room. Inuyasha growled, “You ass you did it on purpose…”
 
“And if I did? You can't bite the hand that feeds you…”
 
He shook his read in defeat, “Fine, let's just get this over with.”
 
Sesshomaru smirked to himself. So what if I said I'd stay out of it? He deserves this…besides this is rather entertaining.
 
Just then his cell vibrated in his pocket. He looked at the caller ID and smiled wryly, “I'll be right back.” He told his still fuming brother.
 
 
 
Okay I know this is short but it's just to get me off the ground and back into the swing of things, I am so sorry it took so long. I'll try to post a new chapter each week from now on. As always, I love hearing what you think so gimme a review plzz.