InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Tours and Restraining Orders ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Okay so here we go…
 
 
 
 
Hiten dragged Kikyo out of her office and into the receptionist area, sat her on the couch and quickly cuffed her. Her glares and words of protest did nothing to him. A few seconds later Inuyasha rounded the corner holding a calm Kagome's hand. Hiten raised an eyebrow, “Kagome, how are you?”
 
She laughed lightly, “I'm fine…now is there anything I need to do to get this woman out of my life?”
 
Kikyo sneered, “Stay away from Inuyasha.”
 
Kagome glared, “Even though I wasn't speaking to you I'll tell you. Sorry but I can't you see. He's my future mate,” she exposed the fresh courtship mark on her wrist, “he's mine.”
 
Kikyo looked ready to explode. She jerked against her cuffs and tried to stand up. Hiten put a hand on her shoulder. “Stay seated,” he ordered baring his sharp canines.
 
Kagome leered, “You really should; I'd hate to drag your bitch ass again.”
 
“It looks like we'll need a restraining order, Kagome are you going to press charges for trespassing or damage of property?”
 
Kagome waved her hand, “No all that can be fixed I wanted to remodel that office anyway.”
 
Hiten nodded, taking out his radio, “I'd like you to come up here to escort Tahashi back to her home.”
 
He stood up and gave Kagome a hug, “I hope you keep him out of trouble.”
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Feh as you can see she's the one who needs to be kept out of trouble.”
 
Kagome giggled putting her arm around his waist, “You like my trouble.”
 
Kikyo glared from her spot on the chair. Kagome ignored her and tightened her hold on Inuyasha. A tall dark skinned man in the police uniform walked into the room and looked at Hiten expectantly. He pointed at the woman fuming in the chair. The man picked her firmly by the upper arm and took her out of the room.
 
 
Rin gasped as Sesshomaru opened the door to his mansion. It had high vaulted ceilings and marble floors in the entrance way. A portrait of the Tashio family was against the wall. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru stood above their parents as young teenagers. Rin smiled slightly at the tall gangly form that was a 16 year old Sesshomaru. She looked straight up at the chandelier and all around her before Sesshomaru set a hand on her shoulder. He tipped her chin up to kiss her, “Do you want a tour?”
 
She slipped her hand into his, “Sure.”
 
He took her to the huge chef sized kitchen; Rin stared at him strangely, “You cook in here?”
 
He shook his head dismissively, “This one does not cook; I have someone who comes in three days a week and on the other four I eat out.”
 
She ran her hand over his face smiling up at him, “Okay then where to next?”
 
“It's a surprise…” he trailed off as he led her up the stairs.
 
He took her down a hall way and into a glass roofed room. The sunset poured in from all angles. An infinity pool twinkled in the sun set. Large suede couches were set up and a wet bar stood in the corner a flat screen and an entertainment system stood in another. Rin stared in awe, “How did you get this done?”
 
Sesshomaru shrugged, “I know people. See I have the glass so I can see out and others can't see in.”
 
Rin eyed the glass for a moment. Sesshomaru took her hand and led her outside.
 
 
Kagome sat in Inuyasha's living room, “I can't believe all the trouble that bitch caused,” she fumed.
 
Inuyasha tapped his claw his chin leaning back in his lazy chair, “Well it's not my fault; all I did was have sex with her.”
 
Kagome's eyes flared, “That's what started the whole thing! I mean Inuyasha…she did all that shit for you!”
 
“But it wasn't like I encouraged her stalkerness,” he reasoned leaning over and kissing her cheek.
 
“Yeah okay that's not even a word…I hope you know you owe me.”
 
She gave him a sly look from the corner of her eye.
 
“How would you like to be repaid?” he returned her look.
 
“Well you could start by-” Kagome palmed his cheek and kissed him deeply.
 
Inuyasha stood up from the chair and lifted Kagome up putting her over his shoulder and taking her to his room. So they could finish what they started.