InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Late Nights and Rin's Secret ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry it took so long…I've been trying to get it the way I like it…Enjoy…
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
 
 
 
 
An hour later Kagome snuggled against Inuyasha's chest under the sheets. He settled his hand on her stomach and kissed her hair. “So,” he sighed, “are you happy now?”
 
“Yes,” she replied smoothly turning to look at him, “I am just peachy. Are you happy?”
 
“Feh, I'm good for an hour or so…Kagome?” he looked into her eyes.
 
“Hmm?” she smiled.
 
“Why'd you tell me to mark your wrist like that?”
 
Kagome sat up pulling the sheet over her chest, “I wanted you to. Did you want to?”
 
Inuyasha cocked his head thoughtfully, “Is that a trick question?”
 
Her grey eyes narrowed to slits, “No, it's not.”
 
He looked back into her eyes as calmly as he could, “Well,” he started carefully.
 
Kagome cut him off with a wave of her hand, “Never mind…I don't think I want to know.”
 
He kissed her softly on the lips, “I love you,” he said gruffly, “Do you love me, Kagome?”
 
“Yes I do,” she replied touching his cheek tenderly.
 
“Then that's all that matters.”
 
 
~*~
 
 
Rin took a glass from Sesshomaru, “Thanks,” she breathed.
 
“You're welcome. May I ask you something?” he eyed her from his spot below her on the ground.
 
They were still in the game room. He played her some music on the stereo and soon they ended up staying there. He now sat on his bear-skin rug as Rin sat on the couch. He had never felt so relaxed around her she smelled so sweet and her personality was even sweeter.
 
“Sure,” she smiled taking a sip of her drink.
 
“Why do you drink scotch?”
 
“It's simple…I hate sissy drinks and I can handle my alcohol just fine,” she leaned down to kiss him.
 
He pulled her smoothly by the arms down to the floor and wrapped her in his arms. She put the glass on the table and sank against his chest wrapping her arms around his neck. His kiss was passionate, almost dominating, he pulled back to cradle her face in his hands, “You taste sweet Rin, even with scotch on your lips,” he observed hoarsely kissing her nose lightly.
 
She giggled running the tips of her fingers over the markings on his cheeks, “It is part of my charm,” she breathed kissing him again.
 
His eyes clouded over as he looked at her, “You do know what that does to me right?” he asked casually.
 
Rin's hands snapped away as though she had been burned, “Oh sorry.”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes glittered as they looked her over, “I actually like it…no female ever did that.”
 
Rin's ego swelled a bit, “Really?”
 
He kissed her cheek pulling her into his lap, “Really, you are like no woman I have ever met.”
 
The smile broke over her face as she looked over her shoulder at him, “And you are like no man I've ever met.”
 
They stayed like that on the floor for a moment until Rin's hand caught his and she spoke, “What do you want to happen here tonight, Sess?”
 
Sesshomaru could smell the slight fear coming off her in waves, “Rin, why are you afraid?”
 
Rin drew her small frame up sit up straighter, “Please answer me…” she softly demanded.
 
“I want nothing from you that you are not willing to give me,” he told her as she moved to stand by the window.
 
“You are nothing like the others,” she stated in that same soft voice. She turned to look at him. “Do you want to know how I lost my innocence?”
 
He nodded sharply and sat on the couch watching her, “Yes I do.”
 
“It was two years ago. Right after I got to Australia. I was 19 and Josh went to a club with his friends and did Kami knows what kind of drugs. When he got home he was so far gone all he wanted was…” she trailed off and Sesshomaru could smell her anger and tears. He waited for her to finish.
 
“He beat and forced me…the whole thing hurt so bad…I was so bruised afterward…The next day he told me it was all a mistake and he loved me…that it would never happen again. But it was too late. By five that afternoon I moved out and into my own place.”
 
Sesshomaru remembered her saying it had only been a month since she'd broken up with him, “Why'd you lie?”
 
Rin shook her head, “I had to; there was no way I could let anyone know that sweet little Rin could ever go through something that. I don't want pity. I told you all this in confidence Sess,” this was a warning.
 
He looked right into her eyes running a hand down the side of her face, “I know you did. It will stay that way.”
 
~*~
 
Kagome and Inuyasha sat in the kitchen now eating the take out he had ordered; it was now just slightly after midnight. She had changed into one of his shirts and was tearing up a plate of sesame chicken. Inuyasha watched her for a moment before pointing out, “It's not going to run away.”
 
She looked up long enough to flick him off, “I don't talk about you and your ramen, so hush,” she grunted between bites.
 
Inuyasha's cell phone rang and he went to pick it up, “Yes, hey Miroku. I'm okay, yeah it will finish tomorrow; she said what? Tell her whatever.”
 
Kagome smiled a little, watching Inuyasha pace the floor in his boxers. He soon stopped and laughed, “I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye.”
 
He put the phone on the counter and went back to his chicken fried rice. After a minute he looked at Kagome, “Did I tell you how sorry I am?”
 
She stood up to discard the empty carton, “Yeah Inu, you did.”
 
Kagome's grey eyes softened as she moved kiss his cheek. He leaned into her, “Well I still am.”
 
A hentai look crossed her face as he licked his lips and set his plate down, “Do you want to prove it?” she mused.
 
Inuyasha caught her drift, “What do you have in mind?” he purred, his golden eyes taking her in inch by inch.
 
Kagome tipped his face to hers, “Love me…again,” she said softly.
 
He stood up from the chair and settled a hand on her hip pulling her closer to claim her lips. She threw her arms around his neck pulling him against his chest and opening her mouth to him. Inuyasha's hands were all over her at once and the feeling was making the thin material of the shirt seem a mile too thick. She pulled back, “Take me to the bed, Inu, please,” she breathed.
 
“Where ever you want,” he said his voice hoarse.
 
He picked her up and walked swiftly to his room setting her on her feet next to the bed. The second her feet touched the floor her hands grabbed his boxers pushing them down. Kagome turned and nudged him to get on the bed. Normally he would have protested and taken control, but he was so curious to see what she was going to do that he went along with it.
 
Kagome kissed him deeply, letting her hands roam every where except to the place she knew Inuyasha needed her attention. Her mouth left kisses all over his face and neck; leaving a nice-sized hickey on the hollow of his throat. Cupping her butt he pulled her up so she straddled his stomach. “You know what I want koi, so can I have it?” he leaned into her ear.
 
“Undress me, Inuyasha,” she murmured back still lightly running her hands over his back and shoulders.
 
With one move he had switched their positions. Inuyasha pulled her in for another kiss snaking his hand up her shirt and kneading her breast, making her gasp and press herself against him letting out a strangled moan. He tugged the shirt off and threw it off somewhere to the right. Kagome instantly wrapped her legs around him and asked again, “Inuyasha stop stalling.”
 
Taking her hands and setting them behind her head, he lightly ran his hands down her waist to her panties. They quickly went to the other side of the room to be with her shirt. Inuyasha took a look at her face reveling in her expression. Her dark hair was fanned across the pillow, her eyes glazed over as they met his. Before he knew it, her hands had moved from above her head and into his, tugging him to lie on top of her. She said only one word, “Now.”
 
Inuyasha gripped her hips firmly and slid in, making Kagome cry out his name and wrap her legs around him again arching into the feeling. He buried his face into her neck and began to slowly thrust into her. Kagome sank her nails into his biceps, moaning as the friction took over her. He rained kisses on her face and neck, and ran his hands all over her keeping his slow steady pace. Taking her hands in his, lacing their fingers he asked her, “Do you love me, koi?”
 
Kagome caught his lips, kissing him deeply before answering, “Yeah, I love you. Go faster.”
 
Inuyasha let go of her hands to put her legs over his shoulders. Kagome gasped and moaned at the deep contact, flexing her hands on his sides trying not to leave scratches all over him. His eyes locked with hers and he reached for her hands again squeezing them for a moment before letting them go again. Beads of sweat were beginning to form on his forehead as he fought to bring her the release she was begging for.
 
Less than two minutes later Kagome's moans became louder and she forgot her plan to not scratch Inuyasha, her hands clawed at his back and her eyes shut as she climaxed loudly calling his name. The combination of his name and the way her walls pulsed around him pushed him over the edge and with a groan he released his seed into her. He rolled over onto his back pulling out of her settling her on his chest. Kagome propped herself up on an elbow to kiss his cheek and tentatively massage his ear, “I love you Inuyasha.”
 
He kissed her lips, “I love you too,” he growled wrapping his arms around her hips his claws lightly grazing her bottom.
 
She giggled at the feeling, “Stop that…”
 
Inuyasha smirked, “Stop what koi?”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes, “Never mind, I'm too sleepy.”
 
His gold eyes glinted, “Then sleep.”
 
She kissed his chest, “Keh,” she muttered against him.
 
 
 
Okay I am getting a little better at the lemon writing…Review please and let me know what you think!