InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Inuyasha Story ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4: Getting Ready
About an hour later the maid showed up to take me to the market for some new gowns. When we arrived at the market, it was practically empty because it was near mid day and everyone heads home to take care of the rest of the family.
First, we went to the royal dressers. We bought five gowns there. They were beautifully designed and very elegant. The maid then told me that we needed to get me some everyday outfits, for days just walking around in the castle or market, and a riding gown. For these they went to the gown maker.
The measurements were taken and written down. I was asked what colors I would like for the gowns and what styles.
I gave them to her and asked the maid if we were done. She said yes and that the next step was to go back to the shrine and get me ready for the ball. She then told me that she was to be my personal maid for now on.
~ * ~
When we got to the shrine, I led her up to my room and she got me ready for the ball. I was excited but worried all at the same time. I was excited to have the Inuyasha back in my life, but worried about Kikyo being there and what she would think about her husband courting another women. It wasn't uncommon for a prince to be courting two woman at same time to see which one he preferred. . .but courting after your married, is very rare and it only happens when the king is unhappy with his wife.
I love Inuyasha but this will not work if he is married to Kikyo. . .O no he's here already! Inuyasha had arrived in a carriage to pick Kagome up.