InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kagome ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Kagome

Chap 3

By: Kagome

A/N: Here is the next chap ^ ^ Hope you all enjoy!

"You know Kagome......" Inuyasha said looking to the girl that followed him, "I'm sorry...." he said speaking softly, not wanting her to hear him apologize, but then again, he wanted her to. Kagome's eyes fell upon Inuyasha's eyes, full of confusion and worry. She said nothing as he spoke, though she was confused as to why he apologized. Walking to his room once more she gave a small shiver of fear at the sigh of the whip on the ground, he still had yet to pick up the thing and it caused her to be fearful.

Closing the door behind Kagome, he stared at her, "My father said you were out of hand Kagome.... and he doesn't want that...." he said laying on the bed, falling asleep, partly. Kagome sat on the bed, thinking a bit --maybe.... he isn't so bad....-- she thought with a small smile, mentally.

"Inuyasha? Why are you so stubborn?" she asked softly, out loud on accident, she gave a small sigh and sat next to the bed. "Because.... my mother..... killed......" Inuyasha's tired voice said which earned a gasp of surprise, and then, a small fit of laughter, "Master Inuyasha speaks in his sleep...." she said with a smile before it faded, --his mother... was killed?-- she thought before laying down.

--Was it the same people who killed my family? But... why?-- she thought as sleep soon consumed her tired form, Inuyasha smirked slightly and looked at the sleeping Kagome, brushing some hair from her face he whispered, "My Kagome....." before falling to sleep.

The next day, Kagome awaited Inuyasha to wake up, though, she would say nothing about last night, how he had talked in his sleep, "Good morning Master Inuyasha...." she said softly as she saw one of the amber eyes open. Inuyasha looked at her with a dazed sleep look, as if he were about to tell her something very secretive. As Inuyasha's mouth opened slowly, Sesshomaru bursted into the room, almost breaking down the door, glaring at both Inuyasha and Kagome, "Get up brother," he hissed, "Have you forgotten that we meet with the Lords of the East, North, and South today? Or have you forgotten?" he asked his own cold amber eyes falling on Kagome as he walked to her, grabbing her with the arm with much speed Kagome only registered what had happened a few seconds after, almost a minute. Inuyasha sprung up and glared at Sesshomaru, daring him to hurt Kagome, knowing perfectly well that he'd attack his brother for hurting his Kagome.

Sesshomaru, of course, was amused by the reaction of his brother, he smirked behind his emotionless mask and dug his claws into Kagome's arm, earning a cry, for being scared and hurt. Kagome's chocolate brown eyes fell to Inuyasha who sprang from the bed to retrive Kagome, yet, failed as Sesshomaru dodged, squeezing Kagome's arm tighter, earning a small cry of pain. With the force of being dragged suddenly, Inuyasha's eyes widened as the kimono of Kagome's slid off her shoulders enough to show the mark that he had made. Sesshomaru growled, leaving the room and taking Kagome with him.

Inuyasha sprung up from the ground once more and hurried out the door to save Kagome from whatever Sesshomaru had planned for her, seeing as, she wasn't allowed to be mated to a Lord. Yet, Kagome had no idea herself, and it was his fault for marking her so soon, but, perhaps, it was a good thing for her. Seeing as, his father had been eyeing her, and he wanted no one to touch her, only him.... Shaking the thoughts from his head he ran to Sesshomaru's room, but was stopped by his father before he could even get close. Another conversation about finding a mate, and at the worst time for Inuyasha....

Sesshomaru threw Kagome into his room, hearing a cry as she hit the wall, of course, hitting on of the areas where she had been whipped. Kagome looked at Sesshomaru with pain in her chocolate brown eyes, which was ignored by the youkai, "How dare you, slave, mate with my brother!" he hissed at Kagome, rising a whip to punish her if she did not admit, he could tell if she lied... "I-I... didn't..... all I remember is him whipping me.... then biting me in the neck...." she said softly bowing her head, waiting for the impact of the whip, alas, it never came. Sesshomaru gave a small 'feh' or huff, Kagome couldn't tell, "Whatever...." he said looking at Kagome with he same cold amber eyes, "You are sercing the Lords today, and no complaining, if you don't complain, your punishment will be mild, your wearing this," he said tossing her a short (about the length of a school fuku, just a bit shorter), "W-wh--" Kagome started but was cut short at Sesshomaru raising his hand, she glared at Sesshomaru as he closed the door, not leaving her to change. Slipping off the kimono, her back toward Sesshomaru, giving him a clear shot for the whip, he snapped it once and forced it upon Kagome's back, making her bite her lip and pray not to scream.

Gagging her next and forcing her to the ground made her body freeze, he clutched on of her breasts, trying to hold back his urges until he could see her fear. Small tears fell down her cheeks, only to be saved by Inuyasha's father, calling Sesshomaru out of his room. Slipping her arms out from the bounds she untied the gag and began to cry onto her knees. Inuyasha, now finished with the long conversation walked back up the stairs and to Sesshomaru's room, seeing Kagome crying naked on the ground, he growled very lowly and walked to Kagome, pulling her into a small hug, making sure that no one was around. Kagome gave a small sniff once she had finished crying, no one had said a word, since Inuyasha didn't want her to think about what had happened, though he knew that Sesshomaru didn't do anything to harm her innocence.

Inuyasha gently ran one clawed finger down her back, feeling the place Sesshomaru had whipped, he whinced a bit at the thought and hugged Kagome before whispering, "Get dressed Kagome....." he rose to his feet, and left her to get dressed. After slipping on the kimono, she walked out of the room unsure, as she walked down the stairs, the first of the Lords had arrived... a small shiver ran down her spine, --I'm as good as dead......--