InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only ❯ The Chase ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My One And Only!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or his groupies I do own the Vixen though, so hands off all you Miroku out there!

Hey everyone I'm back! Miss me lol ok I decided to hand out the shout outs at the begging right now! This chapter isn't that thrilling, but it helps with the romance for the later chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's mine!" Kagome shouted, as she transformed quickly into her fox form. Running after the shadowy figure ahead, the 5 Vixen chasing after him, found this to be great fun. "He won't get away with out his punishment!" A beautiful white wolf howled, sending shivers into all around. The beautiful raven with golden stripes on her wings, that was flying above shouted to Kagome "Go get him Fox, make sure he pays!" (A/N: When the Vixen are in there animal form they usually call them what type of animal they are. Sort of a code name, so enemies don't know their human name.) "Raven where did he go, I lost sight of him." Kagome shouted desperately

"Fox I just saw him run into the woods." Shouted a tall and majestic Fawn "He entered where the dead wood lye." "There is no way in the seven hells I can get through that brush." The wolf shouted "I know that Fox can do it, but what about you Fawn, Raven?" Wolf looked very worried, she didn't want to send Kagome in there alone. `If something where to happen to her I could never forgive myself, and Sesshomaru-sama would never look at me again.' "I might be able to fly through at a different point, but there is no way I would be able to fly through the vines." The raven suddenly cried, "I can enter in near the water but who knows where that man is headed." Fawn said with worried eyes "Ok Fox get in there and don't lose track of him, but don't nab him until I tell you." Wolf said with a hint of worry and anger. "I won't lose him I promise, just get in the woods as soon as you can." Kagome yelled running towards the fallen brush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running, jumping, and dodging fallen logs, vines, and deep holes Kagome finally caught up with the shadowy figure that was still running. `I better keep myself out of site, for now.' Kagome transformed back to her human self, and began to concentrate her miko powers. Soon her powers made a bow and she used some extra energy to create an arrow. Using her willpower she pulled, and released the arrow high into the air signaling the other 4 Vixen that she spotted him, and where they where located.

Seeing the arrow, the Raven quickly flew near where Kagome was, and told Kagome that the other 3 had indeed seen her signal. Keeping a safe distance from the man, Kagome stalked him carefully ready to strike when told. As she rounded the corner of the tree she came to a halt when she found a river, with a waterfall, pouring down like thunder. The other 4 Vixen soon found her, and each of them had the same question where did he go?

"His scent stops at the riverbed." Kagome said quietly "Irina can you go in, and track him in there." A tall women with bright green eyes, and raven black hair jumped out of a tree and landed gracefully in front of Kagome. "Sure Kag, I've been in need to stretch my fins for some time now." Irina said walking towards the riverbed. "Just deep enough!" She smirked "Take Raven with you that way she can report back to us if you find anything." Said the beautiful wolf transforming to a woman with a light brown medium brown hair, and stunning blue eyes. "Ok Ebony, if that will make you happy." Irina said as she dove into the raging river transforming into a baby blue dolphin, with silver colored eyes. (A/N: I know dolphins live in salt water, but in my story they can live in both )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple hours of waiting Kagome got up from the rotten log that she had been sitting on for the past

"Ha ha very funny, fish lips." Grumbled Ebony "Did you find anything, did you just enjoy wasting our precious time?" "Oh quite complaining, we followed his trail and guess what we found?" "WELL!!!" They all shouted, impatiently " There is a cave behind the waterfall." The hawk said to prevent the other 3 Vixen from killing Irina. "How come it took you 2 hours just to find a simple cave entrance, Sesshomaru-sama trained us way better then that." Naila said, "That was one of the first things he taught us!" "Relax Naila, we were simply looking for a path for Kagome to get to the cave, so she wouldn't get wet." Irina said

The hawk perched itself on the log Kagome was sitting on and transformed, to a tall women with dark black hair with several blue highlights, she had deep violet eyes. "Kagome get going, and make him pay dearly." "There is a narrow path way a mile up the river be careful." Thanks Kagome shouted transforming into a fox and running up river.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kagome reached about a mile she saw a beaver den cutting across the raging river. `Great, just what I need an act of balancing.' Kagome darted across the dam as if it were nothing. "Well that was simple enough, wait what's this red stuff." Kagome walked over to a red pool at first it looked like cherry soda, but when Kagome sniffed it `BLOOD!!!' "Something tells me that, this particular person will not be seeing tomorrows light." Kagome spoke to herself. As she made her way to the cave her heart pounded, and then she heard a blood-chilling scream, she ran as fast as she could and barged into the cave's entrance. She then saw him, the very soul that made her blood boil more then ever. She looked at the woman he was about to kill, and recognized her and screamed.

A/N: I know don't kill me I left it at a Cliffhanger on purpose. Lets see if you can guess whom it is that is about to be killed, and who's the killer. I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 3 hopefully I'll get chapter 4 updated soon. Stay cool everyone and give me some ideas where I can go with this story. I'm always interested in hearing your opinion and ideas.