InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One True Love ❯ First Time With Inu ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2
First Time With Inu

The winter passed uneventfully, and spring came. Inuyasha started to get restless.
"Inuyasha, why are you so restless? Is it because of the ramen? I told you it was an accident!" Kagome glared up at the tree Inuyasha was sitting in.
"That ain't it! It's mating season!" Inuyasha yelled down to her.
"Mating season? What's that?" Kagome asked, confused.
"It's the time of year when all physically mature youkai and hanyou males get uncontrollable urges to mate. I'm restless because this is my first real mating season."
"Oh...Inuyasha, are you saying that you...want to mate with me?" Kagome blushed deeply.
"Yah, I am. But I'm not sure if you're ready, emotionally. So I've been distancing myself. And you're in heat, so you are even more appealing to me right now..." Inuyasha said, trembling with his repressed urges.
"Okay. Inuyasha?" Kagome looked up at him.
"Hai? What is it Kagome?"
"Inuyasha, what do you mean by, I'm in heat?"
"That you're receptive, ready to conceive."
"Oh...you can...if you want..." she trailed off, looking down, a blush coloring her face. Inuyasha sighed, and jumped down.
"You're sure, Kagome? If this happens, then you may become with pup. Pregnant, as you say. And I'd have to mark you as my mate, by biting you here," he said, running his hand over the place where her neck and shoulders met on the right side of her neck. Kagome smiled faintly.
"I know and I don't care. I want to be your mate now." She kissed his cheek lightly. Inuyasha tried in vain to keep his arousal under control. As he watched in horror, a tent formed in his hakama. Kagome hugged him, but stepped back at feeling something in his pants.
"I told you..." Inuyasha said, blushing like crazy.
"Is that what I think it is?" Kagome asked, pointing at the bulge before her.
"What do you think it is?" Inuyasha asked in a husky voice.
"It's um....well you know..." Kagome trailed off, too embarrassed to say it.
"You can use other words for it, if you don't want to use the technical term, Kagome..."
"Your manhood..."
"That's right. And it's starting to hurt a bit, in all honesty..."
"Then let's relieve that pain, Inuyasha..." Kagome purred, snuggling her head into his chest.
Inuyasha smiled.
"Fine by me..." And with that, he picked her up. Kagome wrapped her legs around Inuyasha's waist, trying to hold onto him and not fall. Inuyasha growled softly and took her to a secluded thicket.
"Now undress for me, please..." he said, while getting himself undressed. She now sat in only her bra and panties. She looked at him seductively and pulled them off slowly, while Inuyasha watched in awe. When she was completely naked, Kagome sauntered over to her mate-to-be, making sure her breasts and hips moved smoothly. Inuyasha shuddered at the beautiful sight before his eyes, then his instincts took over. He started kissing her neck and worked his way down, stopping to suckle on her breasts. He gently laid her down, not losing contact with her breast. He kissed her stomach, and all the way down to her mound. Spreading her legs, Inuyasha blew on and licked her opening. She almost shrieked in absolute pleasure. Finally, he smelled that she was ready for him. Placing his member at her entrance, he told her, "This may hurt a bit, Kagome."
"I trust you, Inuyasha." He nodded and plunged into her in one quick thrust, breaking her virgin barrier. When Kagome signaled that she was no longer in pain, he began to move in and out of her. Slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed. Inuyasha grunted with each thrust.
"Damn, Kagome! You're so tight!" Kagome moaned with her pleasure. She grabbed his butt and thrust with him, enjoying each one.
"I love you, Inuyasha!" He felt his orgasam coming, but waited for Kagome to cum first.
"I love you too, Kagome!" He pounded into her faster, trying to bring her to her peak before he couldn't hold his own back any longer. Kagome screamed, her body feeling as if it was being torn in two.
"Ahhhh!" She felt pleasure from the tips of her toes to her head. A warmth flooded over her, and she held onto Inuyasha for dear life. Feeling her vaginal walls clamp around his member, he couldn't hold back anymore.
"KAGOME!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha shouted out her name as he came, sowing his seed deep within her womb. Then he bit down on her right side where her neck and shoulder met, marking her as his mate. Once he finished, his member swelled up, so he couldn't move until his seed had a good headstart into her. He took his fangs out of her and licked the wound tenderly. Kagome slumped down, spent. She panted and smiled at him.
"Inuyasha..."
"Hai? What is it, my Kagome?"
"Why aren't you getting out of me?"
"I can't right now. My manhood has swollen up, to ensure conception. I'll move as soon as I can, I promise."
"Okay.." Kagome smiled, and laid down on top of him. Soon, his member returned to normal size, and he nudged her.
"Kagome, I need you to lay on your side." Kagome rolled off him, and sighed. Inuyasha pulled out and spooned with her. "You were amazing, Kagome. So tight and warm..." he said, kissing the mark he gave her. Kagome blushed.
"You hentai!" He growled softly as he continued to kiss her mark. "Is there something else we need to do?" Kagome asked.
"Yes, I need to take you in the canine position." Kagome got up on her hands and knees, raising her ass up in the air. Inuyasha lost no time, and soon came again, this time in her ass. After pulling out again, he kissed her mark once more. He kissed her bare bottom and gave it a light, playful swat.
"Stop it, Inuyasha! I'm tired!" Kagome groaned, pushing him off her.
"How can you be tired, I did almost all the work!"
"When a girl does these kinds of things, she gets tired! Please respect that."
"Alright, Kagome." Inuyasha gave in, not wanting to get sat. Then he brought her to him in a sweet spooning cuddle. "Sleep now, my mate." With this, he drew his haori over them.
"Goodnight, Inuyasha." Kagome closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Inhaling, Inuyasha smiled.
'She's with pup already...I'll tell her in the morning.' With this thought, he allowed himself to sleep.