InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One True Love ❯ Kaori and Koragi ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 4
Kaori & Koragi


Kaori was walking in silence, waiting for Koragi to speak to her. She wasn't comfortable starting the conversation.
"Kaori-chan?..." Koragi asked, blushing bright red.
"Hai? What is it, Koragi-kun?" Kaori replied, blushing just as red. She could not only feel his nervousness, but a small spike of lust growing inside of him. He stopped, tugging on her hand.
"I want to ask you something important." She turned to him, blushing so red her face could be mistaken for a tomato.
'Is he gonna ask what I think he is?' "What is it that you want to ask me?" He gulped, then stuttered.
"Will you be my mate, Kaori-chan?" His eyes dropped to the ground, fearing rejection. Kaori's eyes lit up in joy, and she responded with a submissive chin lick. In this way she showed her acceptance and positive answer.
"Hai, I will." She said. Koragi grinned, and hugged her.
"I love you, Kaori-chan!" He kissed her softly, and licked her face. She only nuzzled him lovingly.
"Before we actually mate, you have to catch me!" With this, she gave his butt cheek a quick squeeze and took off, starting the mating chase. Koragi rolled his eyes and ran after his intended.
"Get back here, Kaori-chan!" Koragi growled wantingly.
"I told you, you gotta catch me! The custom of the Inus, you know that! If you're fast enough, that is!" With this, she picked up speed and began leaping from branch to branch among the treetops. Koragi growled and using his speed to his advantage, stopped in front of her, cutting her off. She just leaped over him and continued, jumping up the cliffs ahead. "You gotta do better than that, Koragi-kun!" Koragi scowled in frustration, and followed her, and wrapped his arms around her, crashing to the ground in the meantime.
"Gotcha!" A glint appeared in her eyes as she began to grind against his groin with her rear.
"But can you hold on to me?" She asked, her voice and scent dripping with her arousal and heat.
"Bitch, I can always make you stay." Koragi grinned, and pressed himself into her, grinding into her, and she whimpered. She began to settle at the term of honor toward her, the word bitch calmed her. Still she squirmed as she tested his resolve. His grip tightened on her. "You're not getting away, Princess." He chuckled, his eyes dancing playfully. She finally stopped squirming and submitted to his will, baring her neck for him to mark her. Koragi's fangs sank into Kaori's neck, happy that she'd submitted. He licked up the blood and smiled.
"Now, you mark me." He lossened his grip on Kaori, and sat over her, waiting. She smiled and did so, reveling in the trust she could finally show him. Her fangs sunk into his neck, and then she licked the mark clean.
"Know this, Koragi-kun. You are the only one for me, ever. If you die before I do, I will never take another mate."
"Neither will I, Ko-chan Koishii." Kaori turned to her mate.
"We need to finish, Koragi-kun..." With this she reached for the ties on his clothes. "You undress me, and I'll undress you..." Koragi blushed and fumbled with the ties to Kaori's kimono, almost shredding her yukata. Once he had the inner kimono off, himself against her bare chest, needing to feel those two plump breasts that had his undivided attention at the moment. Kami, how he loved them. Koragi suckled on each breast as Kaori finished with his haori and kosode. She began on the ties to his hakama when she noticed the bulge that signified his arousal. She blushed at seeing this.
"Do you know what this is?" He asked, rubbing against her. She was too embarassed to speak in the mortal tongue, so she reverted to the ancient tongue of thier kind.
"Hai, but I've never seen one on a truly mature male before." Even in the tongue of the Inu hanyou and youkai, her voice trembled. Koragi laughed and to make her comfortable, replied in thier ancient language.
"You've seen immature males?"
"Only my younger half-brother, Sota. He hasn't even reached human puberty yet." She replied, looking away as the knot on his hakama ties finally came undone. Koragi noticed the blush on her face and he slowly and seductively lowered his pants, wiggling his bottom, once it was exposed.
"We can stop, if you want."
"Does it smell like I want to stop?" She asked him, looking into his eyes. Her own blazed with need. Koragi's eyes were filled with lust and love, the perfect combination.
"No, of course not, love." He fondled and kneaded her breasts as he trailed kisses down her body. The feel of his breath on her skin excited her, and she caressed and teased his butt cheeks. When Koragi found her opening, he blew gently on the arousal spot. Her arousal spiked dramatically, but when he licked it, Kaori howled in pleasure. Placing his member nearby, he found where he wanted to enter and stared into her eyes. "Ready?" She took a deep breath, letting his scent calm and relax her.
"Hai." He closed his azure orbs and slid into her.
"...Oh gods..." He breathed. A sharp gasp of pain spilled from her lips.
"Please move slowly, Koragi-kun. You're my first and you've just broken my virgin barrier." Kaori said, trying her best to relax and adjust to his size. Koragi stayed still, waiting for her to signal her readyness to continue.
"It's okay, Kaori-chan....The pain will be gone soon." Finally, she adjusted and the pain turned into pure bliss.
"It's okay now, you can continue. Just needed some time to adjust to your size." Koragi pulled out, then pushed back in with a moan. He continued to work her body with his hands as he pumped in and out, suckling her breasts repeatedly.
"Kaori...so hot, so wet...so good..." Kaori moaned at the feeling of him filling her as he thrust into her.
"It feels so...right, being with you like this, Koragi...Faster, please..." Koragi smiled through his pants.
"Will do, Kirei." Then he quickly sped up, moaning at the feel of her. Wrapping her legs around him she moaned loudly again.
"Koragi, harder! I need more!!" She screamed, needing more of him inside of her. Koragi moaned, feeling the pressure building up, but went as fast as he could possibly could.
"Ah...!" He gasped, being pushed over the edge. Unable to stand the pressure anymore, she snapped. She came hard, her orgasam gripped his shaft hard, as she screamed out the name of her lover.
"KORAGI!!!!!!!!!" She howled, feeling better than she ever had before. In an instant, she wrapped her legs around him, forcing him to fill her even more. They were in perfect rhythm with each other. He held onto Kaori tightly, and felt the orgasm he longed for wash over him in waves as she came as well.
"KAORI!!!!" He howled, slumping over her and panting out his breath, trying to breathe steadily. Still, her vaginal walls continued to squeeze him, milking him for everything he had. After several minutes, her orgasam ended and she panted for her breath.
"You are amazing, Koragi-koi. I don't think any male in history could have done better. I need one more thing from you, my love."
"And what is that?" Koragi asked, even though he could sense what she wanted. He pulled out of her and sat up.
"Spank me to seal this mating." Kaori replied lustfully and crawled over Koragi lap, and raising her bottom.
"Alright my love, you naughty girl." Koragi purred in a playful, scolding tone. He rubbed, squeezed and caressed her bottom before raising his hand and bringing it back down hard and squarely on one butt cheeks. By the end, her bottom was quite red.
"Oh yeah? You are wonderful for my ego." She just whimpered and snuggled up to him wanting to snuggle. "You'll get more later, but for now, we should check on your sister, Kagome, right?" Koragi sat up, and pulled his clothes back on.
"I'm not due for another visit until next month, Koragi-koi..." She whined pitifully with still felt need. Koragi stood and looked up at the sun.
"Their scent comes from that direction." He pointed to the North. "I know, Koishii, but I want to ask Inuyasha-nii about something." Koragi looked back at his mate. "You coming, Koishii?"
"Wouldn't it be better to ask Sesshomaru-aniki? He is a full-fledged Inu-youkai." She said as she followed him.
"No, Inuyasha-nii is mated, so, I think he's more experienced in these kinds of things." She leaned on his shoulder before falling down, her legs still too weak from her orgasam. Koragi sped along the forest, his mate on his back. 'Inuyasha-nii will understand this feeling I have, I'm sure of it.'