InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One True Love ❯ Koragi's Questions Answered ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 5
Koragi's Questions Answered
Koragi sprinted up the hill, finally reaching his family-in-law.
"Inuyasha-nii, may I have word with you?" He asked, not even stopping to say hello. Inuyasha was surprised, but agreed all the same. Walking a good distance away, Inuyasha then turned to Koragi.
"So, you finally took her as your mate, huh? Good work. Now what did you want to talk about?" Inuyasha asked with a smug look on his face.
"Uh...it's a problem that arose after mating Kaori..." Koragi blushed deep red.
"What happened, Koragi?" Inuyasha said, his face softening.
"I don't think I can father any children, Inu-nii..." was the young demon's response.
"What do you mean, Koragi? Of course you can, you just need to mate with her on the night that your demonic powers are the strongest."
"Yes, but Inu-nii...I had an issue...My demon said I can't."
"Why, does your demon not approve of Kaori? I assure you, she is very powerful. You've only seen the Emerald Strike. I'm the one who taught her to use it and Emerald Strike hurts!" Inuyasha snarled.
"I think that is so, Inu-nii. Why doesn't it? You're more in tune with your youkai than I, so why?" Koragi asked. Inuyasha fell into thought for a while, then was hit with an ephiphiny.
"Let him out and have him battle her. She won't submit easily to him and she can beat me unconcious when my demon takes over! Let him see how strong Kaori is in battle and he'll most likely accept her. Then the two of you can have pups. Demons put a great deal of importance on physical strength. You let him see how much power Kaori has, and he'll accept her." Koragi's eyes widened.
"So, I should fight Kaori?" He smiled. "Yes! I'll do it! I've been wanting to try out my new Hatachi attack!" Inuyasha scowled at him.
"No, you both must use only your claws and claw techs. That is how the courting fight goes." Koragi smiled.
"Thank you, Inu-nii." He held up a fist. "Now I'll finally get heirs!" Inuyasha smiled.
"You're welcome, Koragi. And good luck to your youkai, he'll need it." With this, Inuyasha walked back to his mate and sister-in-law. Koragi's smile didn't fade as he walked back to his mate and sister-in-law, following after his brother-in-law.
"Kaori-chan?" He called, reaching her.
Kaori looked up. "Hai? What's wrong, Koragi-kun?"
"I have to fight you." His eyes glowed red, his claws extending significantly. Kaori threw Koishii away, as it supressed her demon blood. She automatically transformed.
"So you think you can beat me? I shall show you my strength!" With this, she assumed the ready position for battle. Koragi transformed fully, strips appearing on his face.
"Wench!" He clawed her, yelling "Saikin-gii!" Kaori sensed the attack, and leaped out of the way.
"You think you can hit me with that?! Killing Dagger Strike!" Daggers of yellow light shot at Koragi, slicing his side open. Koragi growled, dropping to the ground.
"You can't beat me so easily." He slashed at her when she came a little too close for her safety. "Saikin-gii!!!!" She leaped back, and circled around to be downwind from him. Then she dug her claws into his back and hung on tightly, tearing with her claws. Koragi turned, and slashed at her. "Kimari Sanshi!" She fell backword, cut across the face. She shook her head and then lunged, sinking her fangs and claws deep into him. Her fangs sunk into his bicep and her claws hit his thighs. Koragi growled, and fell to the ground, passing out from blood loss before he could retaliate. Kaori removed her claws and fangs from him and lifted Koishii, bringing her demon back in check. Koragi groaned, and sat up. He looked down at his hands, realizing Kaori's blood scent on his enlarged claws. He transformed back into his normal features and smiled, wincing at the pain. "I think my youkai has accepted you, Kaori! We can have children!" Kaori nuzzled him happily and sighed.