InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Rapist's Brother ❯ The Party (Part 1) ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: Edited June 7, 2010. Edited for Yuri/Yura's name, grammar and spelling.
The Party (Part 1)
"I'm surprised you said yes" Sango squealed, but I was not thrilled I said yes. I just knew this night would end horribly but I was already at Yura's. I had finished my homework as promised and I packed what I thought was my cutest outfits but I just didn't compare to Yura. It was a fairly warm night for the fall so Yura wanted us to all wear skirts.
"Look at what I bought" She said, showing off the new outfits in her closet. She pulled out a hot pink halter top and a very short pleated skirt and laid it up against her.
"That's cute Yura" I heard myself saying, although I knew it revealed way too much skin. Sango took her turn, as she started digging into Yura's closet. She found herself a pair of short shorts that went to her thighs and a low cut t-shirt to wear. I didn't feel like digging into the closet so I told Sango to pick something out for me.
"Here you go" She handed me a pair of cuffed capris and regular t-shirt that said "You know you want me".
"Why so plain, Kags?" Yura asked, she was lotioning up her legs and trying to put some perfume on.
"I don't dress up really" I mumbled, starting to look through the makeup on her dresser. She had blush, foundation, mascara, eye liner, lipstick lip gloss, and bronzer but I had never worn make up before so I was not sure how to put it on.
"Need help?" Sango asked softly, I gave her a small nod and she sat me down in front of the mirror. I could feel her putting stuff all over my face. I wasn't sure what most of the stuff was or even how to do it but when she was all finished, I looked like a totally different person.
"So cute Kaggie, you look older now" Yura leaned onto my shoulder and looked at me in the mirror. Her makeup was already done but she looked the same as usual cuz she always wore makeup. Sango decided against using any cuz she didn't want to ruin her complexion
"We ready to go?" Yura asked, I looked at the clock. It was 8:15, it was going to be a long night.
"Ready as we'll ever be" Sango replied for me and we followed Yura out of her house back to her car. She sped off to the address plastered on the flier she kept from the few days before. The street was packed, cars lined up both sides of the street and the driveway. So we parked at a park down the street.
"I plan on hanging with guys, so don't disturb me. I'll leave Sango the keys in case something happens and I'm not ready to go home" Yura tossed the keys casually to Sango who shoved them in her pocket and I watched her transform from our friend to a slut. She hitched up her skirt even more and made sure her halter top was adjusted tightly around her breasts.
"Hey ladies, I knew you guys would come" the same blonde boy from earlier that week greeted us.
"Hey Brandon, you know I'd never miss a party. It looks like it started early" Yura commented.
"Well you know how people are, you say a party and they get here at 7" Brandon replied. We wiggled past him into the party. All these guys were grinding on girls, drinking stuff from red plastic cups and making out. I already felt out of place and sick.
"Hey Naraku" Yura called out; Sango and I were still trailing her because it seemed she knew everyone.
"Hey babe, glad you made it" Naraku said huskily. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her butt. Sango and I both looked at each other like she was crazy.
"Hey these are my besties; Kagome and Sango. This is my boo, Naraku" She introduced us. We looked him up and down. He had blood red eyes, black hair; he was muscular and mysterious in a way.
"Nice to meet you" He said halfheartedly. We repeated the same and then Yura went off with him upstairs. Sango and I both knew what that meant. We stuck together and made our way over to some couches to rest.
"Punch?" A boy offered us. We could smell the booze coming off of him.
"No thanks" Sango said loudly and the boy went away suddenly.
"I'm ready to go" I whispered but a boy with purple eyes and a gold earring in each ear came over to talk to her.
"Hello Miss, you are so cute that I had to come over and say hi" He smiled warmly.
"Hi, my name is Sango" She introduced herself; I guess I was invisible because neither of them made reference to me.
"I'm Miroku, a junior. I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm a sophomore and this is my first house party" She answered, his gaze was so intense I thought she would melt under the pressure but instead it just made her smile more.
"Would you care to dance?" He asked, he reached out gently for her hand and she looked over at me. I gave her the silent nod of approval and she left me alone to sit on the couch. I pulled out my cell and saw it was a little after 9 o'clock. I tried to find Sango or Yura but neither one seemed to be downstairs anymore. I didn't want to stay another minute, this really wasn't my scene. I got off the couch and wadded through the crowds of people upstairs. I wanted to use the bathroom and try to call one of the girls for a ride. Luckily the bathroom door was wide open, so I got in, locked the door, and sat down on the toilet.