InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Rapist's Brother ❯ The Party (Part 2) ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Redone June 7, 2010. Edited for Yuri/Yura's name, grammar, spelling, and details added to clarify.
The Party (Part 2)
After I had flushed and washed my hands, I pulled out my cell and dialed Yura's number. The bathroom was junky and dirty. People had condoms, purses, wallets, car keys, chargers, and other little stuff lying around in the bathroom. I was careful not to step in anything because I didn't want to have to touch it.
"You have reached 555-596-5069, please leave a message after the tone" The answering machine said.
"Hey Yura its Kags, I hate this party. Sango ran off with a guy named Miroku, and you're off with Naraku and I want to leave. Sango still has to the keys to the car but I think I'm gonna walk home. Call me back when you get this" I said, then I hung up and sent a quick text to both of them saying I was leaving cuz I hated the party and to meet me at Yura's house later.
I could hear someone trying to turn the knob on the bathroom. Luckily I had locked it but I wasn't sure if it would hold with the amount of shaking they were doing.
"I'm in here" I shouted but whoever it was either didn't hear or chose not to cuz the knob kept shaking like someone was trying to get in. I went to unlock the bathroom to let whoever had to go that bad get in but instead I saw a 6'2" silver haired, golden eyed boy standing above me. I glanced at him; his face was stoic and cold, but flawless. He was a gorgeous guy with pale skin, magenta markings on both side of his face, and those eyes just left me breathless.
"Excuse me, I need to get out" I said, trying to push past him. But he wouldn't move. I stared at him a second, he pushed his way into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.
"What the hell is your problem? I want to get out" I snapped, I usually never cussed but this guy was seriously scaring me.
"Shut up, bitch" He hissed, and I tried to get back but I fell over some of the junk on the floor. He got down on his knees near me and I could see him fumbling with his pants.
"Stop, Stop! Don't do this, please" I pleaded by he was not going to stop. I tried to kick and scream but the noise of the party music made it pointless. I was on my back and I could see the white ceiling above me. The boy was still hovering over me.
"Remain Still" He ordered but I ignored him and began kicking and fighting back. He gave me a swift slap to the face, which left a sting on my cheek and I paused for a moment. I tried to sit up, but he shoved me back into the ground. He continued messing around his pants and I knew he was going to rape me. But I wasn't going to give up that easily!
"Don't do this; you don't have to do this. There are plenty of girls downstairs that are more than willing to do it" I pleaded but he pretended he was deaf and ignored me. I could see I was not going to win unless I ran. I gave him one kick in the nuts and hurried onto my feet. The bathroom was tiny so there was not a lot of space but I made my way around him and to the door. But before I could unlock it, he grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me to the ground. My face smacked against the hard floor and I couldn't breathe through my nose anymore. He flipped me off and I was afraid. His eyes were no longer dull and empty; they were now angry and almost like red was in them.
He held me down with one arm pressed against my chest, as he began to rip at my jeans. I started squirming and kicking once more, in a last attempt to free myself but he clamped both of his huge hands around my neck.
"Stay still or I will kill you" He growled, I could tell he was drunk because his words were slow and slurred. I tried to knee him in the stomach and he was pissed. He squeezed his hands around my neck and I tried to scratch at him and make him stop but he wouldn't. My chest was burning for oxygen, I was slowly losing awareness to the surrounding world and I was sure I was going to die right there on the bathroom floor.
He must have let up and went back to removing my clothes because the next thing I remember, I was half naked and he was on top of me. He didn't wait for me to be ready for him, he just plunged himself into me. It hurt so bad I thought he was going to rip me open at the seams. Before I could even get use to the pain, he pulled out and violently slammed himself back into me again. And I just lay there, my neck still hurting and my lower half throbbing. I looked past him, starting at the bright light on the ceiling because I wanted to be anywhere but there. He was grunting above me, I guess he was satisfied using me the way he did. One of his hands rested on my breasts, at times he would tweak my nipples or try to kiss me and my body would respond. I remember moaning a few times when he did that to me.
"You like this don't you, you little slut?" He whispered in my ear and I thought I was going to throw up. It felt like hours that we were in that bathroom but I guess it wasn't long because he thrusted into me one final time and I could feel some liquid sliding down my sex. I wasn't sure if it was from me or from him. Then He just walked over to the toilet and started peeing like he hadn't just raped me in the bathroom. I attempted to redress myself in the clothes I had when I saw a small knife laying nearby me. I grabbed it quickly and then with the little strength I had left, I stabbed him. I guess I had caught him off guard because the first stab nicked his hand and he start cussing at me.
"You stupid cunt, that's the thanks I get for fucking the life out of you. That's the best sex you'll ever have in your life" He spat at me, still slurring, but I held on tightly to my knife and I waved it at him to let him know he was a crazy ass for doing that to me. He attempted to walk over to me but I quickly showed him not to fuck with me. I jabbed him with the knife and he had a small cut in his shirt and on his stomach.
"Alright Bitch, do you want round two?" He threatened, he had a sick twisted smile on my face and I felt my blood run cold.