InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Rapist's Brother ❯ Inuyasha ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Edited June 8, 2010 for grammar, spelling, clarity, and Yura/Yuri's name.
Inuyasha
"Inuyasha?" I whispered, he was the same guy I had seen before. He was the one banging outside the bathroom door that night; he's Sesshomaru's brother.
"Kagome, who is it at the door?" I could hear Mom making her way from the kitchen. I wanted to say something back to her but I just couldn't…
"Hi Kagome" He said slowly. I just watched him as he stepped into the house and made his way into the living room. Mom had come out of the kitchen.
"I'm Inuyasha, Sesshomaru's half brother" He introduced himself. Mama kept her eyes on him close. Her usual soft demeanor was hardened and she felt tense by my side. But at least she was there beside me, because I was sitting there saying nothing.
"What do you want?" Mama asked him harshly, her tone snapped me out of my daze. He looked down at the floor in sadness.
"What Sesshomaru did to you was wrong. He disgraced our family and Kagome's honor by his actions. Although he is dead, my family still carries the burden. I came to apologize on the behalf of the Taishos for his actions. I also wanted to answer any questions you may have, if that's ok" He said softly. Mama did not seem pleased by this.
"Well first off, why are you here now?" I asked, sitting on the opposite couch from him. Mama glanced at me strangely but I did not address her.
"My mother, Izayoi, asked me to come talk to you. She has heard you have been suffering greatly because of what happened. My father does not believe it was his eldest son, but my mother and I know it's true. Another girl has been a victim by my brother like you have. But my brother fixated on you. He found your scent intriguing and your looks unique. He wanted to sample some of you, but he knew you'd never agree to that so he had a girl named Yura help him" He started.
"Yura?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. It would make since why she would be so insistent I come to that damn party. But I didn't want to believe it was true. Sure, Yura wasn't a good friend or anything but she wasn't that cold hearted.
"Can't you hear? I said Yura. She's a friend of that Sango girl, she made you guys come and then she helped distract Sango so you'd be alone. Sesshomaru waited all night to find you and get you alone. I knew he had gotten his way because his aura expanded and he made so many animalistic sounds that it was unbelievable. I was at the party that night as well. My family will never accept you or what happened, so I came to give you peace" He stood up and began to take his leave and I felt another wave of sickness come over me. I got up and ran to the bathroom, vomiting this horribly smelling stuff into the toilet. I could feel mama holding my hair back and rubbing my back to help me.
"Well Inuyasha-san, as you can see Kagome is not doing well. This is upsetting her more than it's doing any good so please leave" Mom said, attempting to get rid of him but he refused to go.
"I would like to stay around and help her out any way I can, I know it's not much but that's all I can do" He said.
"So Kagome, how have you been since…?” He started but I cut him off. I could tell Mama wanted him to go and I wasn't sure what I wanted.
"Fine, I was actually just about to go back to a normal life. Hanging out with my girlfriends and enrolling back in school. You?" I answered.
"Keh. It didn't happen to me" He shrugged it off casually. I guess he wasn't totally repulsive but I also didn't want to be near him. His casual attitude just left me confused and upset I guess.
"Well thanks for stopping by" Mama helped shoo him from our house.
"Call me any time, I mean it" He handed me a business card and then left. Mama went on and on about the craziness of the Taishos and then she called Grandpa about it.
Inuyasha Taisho
CEO
Taisho Enterprises
(555) 419-4157
I tucked the card away in my wallet and left it alone. I wasn't going to call, as much as it comforted me to know someone believe what he did to me was real, I wasn't going to trust him.