InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Rapist's Brother ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: redone June 8, 2010. Edited for grammar, spelling, and clarity.
Nightmares
Dream Sequence Starts Here
"Rise and Shine, ka-go-me, I want you awake" He growled. I looked up to see HIM, standing over me with his amber eyes piercing into my skin. His face had 2 long magenta stripes on each side and his hair was spilling over his shoulder into my face. I tried, to no avail, to hit him but he pinned me down with his long muscular arms.
"Leave me alone" I tried to scream, but no words came out. He began pumping into me, and I couldn't move to stop him.
"Is something the matter, little Kagome?" He taunted. I wanted to tell the bastard that he was RAPING me, but once again I wasn't able to talk.
"You want this, I can feel how wet you are" He said. I shook my head and tried to scream at him that he was an asshole and to stop but I couldn't.
END
"Kagome, wake up" I woke up slowly to see Inuyasha leaning over me.
"What happened?" I asked, trying to sit up. Inuyasha helped me to my feet but I was wobbly.
"You fainted; the nurse came to get me. Why did you faint?" He questioned.
"I'm pregnant" I remember, and I could feel my throat tightening and tears coming.
"Let me take you home, I wouldn't want your mom to worry" He said, he held onto my arm and helped me get to his car. He told the nurse that I was ok and he would drive me home. Yet the hospital still insisted that I be checked out and then wheeled in a wheelchair to the car. I didn't resist them. I sat there numbly, and we rode all the way home in silence.
"Thanks" I mumbled when we pulled up to my house. He turned off the car, ran to my side of the car, and opened the door.
"Come on Kags, let's get you inside" He once again held onto my arm and guided me to the house. Mom's car was in the driveway so I knew she was home. He knocked on the door a few times and we waited.
"Hey, thanks for bringing her home" Mom said nicely. She took me from Inuyasha's arms and then closed the door. She and I went to the couch to sit down and I lost it.
"I'm pregnant, mom, and I know it's his" I broke down crying into her arms. She rested her head against mine, and stroked my hair.
"Don't you worry yourself Kagome; we can think more about this later. I want you to rest. You've had a long day of school. I will bring you dinner in your room" She said softly. I tore myself from her and went upstairs. I lie in bed but I wasn't sleepy.
Pregnant? Out of all the shit that has happened to me in the past few months, I have to be pregnant. And what am I suppose to do? I can't keep it; it will look and remind me of HIM. But then I can't kill it? Can I?
"Kagome, wake up sweetie" Mom was shaking me. I sprang up, seeing that it was still dark outside.
"Huh?" I said confused
"It's time for dinner" Mom replied, getting up of the bed and turning the light on. I could see a bowl of chicken noodle soup and apple juice on a tray.
"O" I mumbled. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
"What did you dream about?"
"I'm going to bed, try and get some rest sweetie" Mom called to me. I didn't answer him this time and I went on Facebook.
I pulled out my cell phone and called Inuyasha, he told me if I needed anything to call him.
"Hello?" He answered groggily.
"It's me" I said softly. I guess he had to pull himself together because I could hear ruffling on the other side of the phone.
"What's wrong?"
"I can't sleep"
“Keh. Want me to come get you? We can get dinner or something" He suggested.
"Sure, I'll get dressed" We hung up at the same time and then I got ready to go. I decided to dress a little bit better than my plain dumpy self. I put on a kind of snug, v neck sweater and some bedazzled jeans. I waited until I saw Inuyasha from my bedroom window before I snuck out of the house. I didn't want mama to see me leave in the middle of the night. I felt my stomach lurch a little bit and I instinctively rested my hand on my stomach. I hurried to the car, and buckled in.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"Anything doesn't matter" I replied. He drove to the Taco Bell down the street from my house. He pulled into the drive thru, which was surprisingly empty, and ordered some crunchy tacos for us. We parked in an empty parking lot away from everyone else so that we could be alone and have a little privacy. Inuyasha turned on the radio so we'd have some low music in the background and divided up the tacos between us.
"How you feeling now Kags?" He turned to ask me. I faked a smile.
"Better, it's just hard to know that HIS child is inside of me" I whispered. Talking about it made me lose my appetite so I put down the half eaten taco.
"The bastard is still causing problems even after his death" growled Inuyasha. I knew it must be hard for him. Either he's a bad brother for not believing HE was innocent, or he's a fool to be around me.
"The only good thing about this whole situation is what I met you…" I started, but then I stopped. True, Inuyasha has been there when no one else has; even when Sango wasn't really there for me.
"Keh. Don't get all mushy on me Kagome. It also sounds like you like me or something" Inuyasha shot back at me. And then I kinda stopped….do I like Inuyasha?