InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Scary Halloween! ❯ Chapter 2~Enter Spooky Mansion! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Scary Halloween By Mija

Disclaimer~dont own InuYasha and Company.

A/N~FOR GOODNESS SAKES CAN ANYONE PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME WHAT KAGOME'S THIRD FRIENDS NAME IS?? ITS YURI, ERI AND ? RIGHT??? IF IM WRONG LET ME KNOW CAUSE I WANT TO CORRECT THAT BUT I HAVENT A CLUE AS THE THE THIRD CHICKS NAME BUT SHES IN HERE..PLEASE EMAIL ME OR SOMEFIN K? TY TY TY

Chapter 2~Enter Spooky Mansion!

~~~~Ok this is really really stupid. Kagome thought as she and her friends grabbed thier sleeping bags, a few snacks and drinks, along with candles and flashlights, then headed for the house. In the day time the house looked old and creepy. At night the place looked damn well scary than all get out. Why had she agreed to all this? Oh ya, cause she was soooooooo smart and knew there was no such things as ghosts and junk, right?? NOT. She should know better she really should. She once thought demons didnt exist, and look how well that theory held out? Now here she was, walking up the cracked uneven walkway up to the spookiest old Mansion Kagome had ever seen. Why did she let her friends talk her into things like this? They were always doing things like this, always demanding and she always jumped to do as they said, to fit in. Look at how they had forced her into dating Hojo when quite frankly she hadnt wanted to. Ok so the other time was because she wanted to prove to herself that she didnt care for Inuyasha THAT way. Sigh. But this was typical of her friends, they were always pulling some stunt and she was all to willing to please them. Oh ya Kagome was soooo smart, she could stare down demons and yell in Inuyasha'a face with out fear, yet when it came to three odinary school girls, Kagome was all putty.

~~~They reached the door and Kagome was gratefull that right now she was in the center of the little huddle of girls, who were squeezed together in fear. To know even Yuri was affraid, made Kagome oddly feel better.

"Yuri are you sure we should be doing this?..what if the doors locked?" Kagome asked, defenitly not wanting to go into that house. Yuri looked at her and grinned smugly.

"Scared Kagome?" she teased. Kagome frowned.

"No..was just wondering is all." she mumbled and let Yuri lead them to the house entrance and just like that the door swung open. They all looked at Yuri suspiciously.

"Its always been unlocked as far as I can recall...everyones affraid to go in so no one really knows its unlocked." Yuri explained with a shrug.

"Then how did YOU know?" Eri asked warily.

"My older brother told me...he said his friends dared him to walk up to the house, during daylight of course, the big chicken, and told him to see if the door was locked or open, he told them it was locked so they wouldnt dare him to go in next time, but he told me it was open." Yuri explained.

**************************************************************** *********************

"Can you smell them?" asked the taller shadow creature.

"Yes..but can you smell the other?" asked the shorter one. They not only sensed and smelt the four girls come into the old house, but saw them as well, as they hid in the shadows along the long stair case.

"Yes..a Miko..hmmmm pure...untainted...strong." the tall one replied as he smelled the scent unique to those who carried Miko blood. His eyeless face looked at the girls and saw the aura's around them and knew which one was the Miko for she glowed a strange and beautifull pink color.

"She may not be as easy to taint as Saya was." said the shorter one.

"Yes I know, Saya was already half way there when she was tainted, but still, we could use this Miko right now, Saya is nearly drained and we could use a replacement soon."

"Wait!!" came the others voice as they were about to move.

"What?" hissed the other.

"Can you not sense it?? feel it??"

"What?"

"It can not be." the one said in awe and yet hopefull tone.

"what is it?" the other hissed angerly.

"The Miko...she carries shards of the sacred Shikon No Tama." the other explained in a revrent sort of whisper.

"Are you sure?" the other asked, hope in his tone, yet reluctance to believe. They both knew with the Skikon No Tama or even part of it they could be rid of the world they had been cursed to live in for eternity, feeding on spirit energy, with the jewel or even its shards they could shed thier world and this house and be whole once again. It had been a dream of thiers long ago, but to thier knowledge the jewel had been lost with its last protector over 500 yrs ago.

"I am positive..one does not forget the feel and presence of such power."

"We can not just take the jewel shards from her..as it is we are unable to do much to her, unlike the others who we can torment and hurt, we need her to give them to us of her own free will." said the other.

"Or have her give them to someone else who will give them to us of thier own free will." replied the other with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we have many here to play with..one of them can make her give the shards to them and they in turn to us..or we can get Saya to coherce the young Miko to give her the shards and then we can get them from Saya in exchange for her freedom..if not we can always blackmail the young Miko into handing them to us..either way they will be ours.." stated the other with conviction, before both chuckled and dissappeared into the walls.

**************************************************************** *********************

~~~The girls stood huddled in the foyer of the huge house now and you could plainly tell everyone was scared. The instant Kagome entered the house she could feel it. The precense of something dark and ominous. She didnt like the feeling, it made the hairs of the nape of her neck stand on end. Instinctivly she clutched the small necklace with the Shikon shards around her neck and whispered Inuyasha's name. She wished more than ever he was here. She had a feeling before the night was over she was going to need him badly.

A/N~okies heres the next chap sorry it took soo long and sorry its short but still sick and trying, let me know what ya think k?? till laters you all be well safe good and happy..huggles and smiles Mija..:-)..ooh and to my reviewee who asked post is pre..as in the night before Halloween, I know I should of just said it that way, dont know why I didnt..ty all for your kind reviews..huggles.