InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Read Review an Enjoy



"Speaking"
~Thought~
!!!Dreaming!!!
~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Op enning the front yard gate he looked at the little house he lived in. ~Kagome grew up here, where i just moved here. I lived in japan for a while with my father and my brothers mother. Sesshomaru just the thought of him brings anger to me. He was allways arguing with my father about something i had no clue about. It still puzzles me today...~ Unlocking the front door he went inside. The living room was the first thing that welcomed his eyes.


Miss higurashi had a eye for nice things her home made me feel at home. ~She is a really nice women but the thing is ive all ready been through this three times with my dad. Most likely it wont work out and ill move again. I allways do.~


A short women with beautiful blue eyes that matched her daughters stood in the living room, messing around with the tv. "This stuiped tv never wanted to work." Looking at inuyasha walking in she smiled. "Inuyasha can you mess with the tv my favored soap passtions comes on in ten minutes and the channel wont come in."


Holding his laugh at the little women standing across the room he walked over to help her. "I go it Miss Higurashi."


"I know you dont want to call me mom but you can call me by my first name Inuyasha." grinning at her step son she sighed an sat down.


Brushing his hand threw his bangs he looked towards the upset women. " There is no point i dont want to get to know you beaucse i know how this goes all ready if i end up likeing you as a mother figure you and my dad will have problems split and then what i dont get to see you anymore...How about i just stick with Miss Hiugrashi. Your tv is working."


Taken a deep breath she felt really bad for inuyashi and the stuff he had been threw. "Where is Kagome Inuyasha?"


~Should i tell her? hmmm~ "She had to stay after for cheerleading."


Cocking a eyebrow at her son she smiled. "Oh i forgot she decided to cheer again this year thats fine will she behome for supper?"


Grabing his book bag he started to walk up the step as he awnserd her. "I think she has a date tonight."


"Did you say date? Inuyasha?"


Shutting his bed room door he ran towards the bathroom. ~That girl so owes me i could have gotten her in so much trouble just now if i wanted to.~ Running the shower he slitly smiled at his self tonight should be fun.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`< br>

Pulling her long dark hair in a bun she slowly stepped into her hot bath water. ~I wonder what i should wear. I mean should i wear something reveling an sexy or just somthing cute an coverd. hmmm~



Inuyasha sate down stairs with Miroku as they waited on kagome and Sango.



"So i bet its killing you that Kagome has a real date tonight?" Mirkou spoke smiling at inuyasha.



Inuyasha didnt speak anything back to his friends as his eyes were glued to Kagome coming down the stairs. ~ Her hair flowed down over her little frame as she wore a blue low top shirt that showed off her chest with a white skirt along with some white heels. her lips were a dark red then they ushaly were as she wore eye liner which made her blue eyes pop then they all ready did. She was beautiful...Kouga wont lay one hand on her tonight or ill kill him.~



"Kagome smiled at her brother you guys ready to go have some fun?"