InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok sorry for the very very late update but i was haven a really bad writers block between massage therpy classess an working im allmost never really home to write well i came up with a new story you all should check it out its pretty good:) well here is the chapter i should have updated a while ago enjoy.


"Speaking"
`Thought~
*Dreams*




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6



Sango smiled towards her beautiful friend. "Wow kags you look hot, Kouga wont be able to keep his hands to his self!" Miroku started to laugh at Inuyashas growel. 'Eh now buddy dont want Kagome to hear you" he whisperd towards his best friend.



'Well lets go Inuyasha anoucend."



Kagome looked question eyes towards her dear brother. ~I have really grown to love him he has filled that void of missing Souta my real blood brother.~ Kagome stepped into the back seat with Inuyasha as they sped off for the party.



Inuyasha golden amber eyes looked at Kagome the hole car ride. ~I must keep a close eye on her tonight i dont want Kouga an his dirty hands all over her. grrrrrrr~ Kagome stated to laugh "Did i just here you growel Inuyasha what has gotten into you calm down the party will be fun!"



Kikyo ran towards the car an imbrased her lovely Inuyasha "I have missed you baby lets go in." Grabing his hand she raced him in side the house. Kagomes blue eyes followed the scean play out. ~Kikyo is such a bimbo yuck i dont see what Inuyasha sees in her."



Miroku Placed an arm around Sango an Kagome an smiled. "Well ladies lets go show you off.' Hitting him in the gut Sango walked angrly ahead. "Damn it Miroku stop being a perv!" Miroku ran after his love. "Sango i was jokeing."
Kagome watched them disapear into the house ~Well i guess ill go find Kouga walking across the pavment her heels clicked, Smileing brightly she seen Kouga in the door way. "Well its about time you showed up, it's crowed inside lets sit out here an talk." Kagome blushed slighlty.



"What about the party Kouga wont people relise we are missing?"


Inuyasha went looking for Kagome an when he saw Kouga lean in for the kiss he saw red!



Kagome felt his lips press against hers she was stunned ~Why is Kouga kissing me...He's Kissing me!!!~ pulling back Kagome smiled "Kouga this is are first date...." An that when it happen she seen Inuyasha next to her in a flash his eyes seems to bleed with anger. Grabbing Kougas shirt he threw a blow to the muts face!



Kouga stumbled backwords. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BUDDY!"



Kagome looked at Inuyasha with tears in her eyes. "You ruin everthing storming off she started the long walk home.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~`



Inuyasha went into the house as Kouga jumped into his car an sped off. "Are you all right?" Kikyo asked as she watched the secean play out through the front door.



"You know what i need a beer go get me one Kikyo!" The girl wonderd off looking for some beer for her beloved boyfriend. ~He was jealus of Kagome...thats the final straw!~



After downing two 12beers Sango dropped him off infront of his home. "Are you sure your ok Inuyasha?" Looking towards the car with a smile at his friend he laughed. "Im just fine go on ill be allright"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~`


Kagome herd her bedroom door open an shut. "Inuyasha?" Kagome lifted her self up to sit on her bed. "I do not want to talk to you leave!"



Inuyasha smiled bigger an sat across from her on a desk chair. "Kagome I'm sorry i just dont trust Kouga is all..."



Kagome stood up an walked to the chair smelling the air she sighed "Inuyasha you have been drinking please go lay down..." It happend so fast Kagome couldn breath her brother crashed his lips on hers, she felt his tongue lick her bottom lip pleading to be let in. His hand ran up her night shirt which woke her from her daze. Pulling away Kagome reached her hand out an slapped him!