InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok just beacuse someone reviewd here is my next chapter haha i wrote it right after i wrote the other one i planed to post it tomarow but what the hell...As long as i know how im doing ill keep giving you chapters:) Thanks again:)

"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dream*



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6




~What the hell was my brother thinking!!!!!! I'm just so shocked...~ Inuyasha staired in to her blue eyes she was beautiful everything he wanted an needed in a girl. ~She was smart funny an her laugh gave him cold chills in such a way his heart sighed when he saw her...I just fucked things up didnt i?~ "Kagome i...."




Kagome reached her hand out an softly stroked her brothers cheek. "Inuyasha you are my brother, maybe not by blood but that fact alone means something to me." ~That kiss...that kiss felt so right but also wrong...Im so confused.~




Inuyasha trailed his thumb across her plump red lips. "Kagome i didnt want Kouga to kiss you...I wanted to, I've wanted to since the day i met you...: Kagome leaned foreward an placed her lips to Inuyashas she felt him bite her lower lip as if asking to open her mouth. His warm tongue slid into her perfect mouth. Kagome watched as Inuyasha stood up still kissing her. His left hand ran behind her back slightly tugged on her hairband, letting her long dark locks lose. Pulling away he staired in a all. "Your amazing Kagome my Kagome."





Kagome staired into his gold/amber eyes for any doubt as to what they were doing was wrong. ~He has really lusted for me this whole 4months of living togther...Ive never noticed. Once more she felt Inuyasha embrase her but this time it was in a hug. "Inuyasha this cant...this cant happen are parents are married...Inuyasha you are my step brother..."




Inuyasha smelled her hair an sighed resting his chin against her shoulder. "Kagome i can try an act as though this didnt happen...But it wont change the fact that i care for you an not in a sister way!" Kagome watched Inuyasha leave her room she fell back onto her bed. Looking up at the fan on the cealing she felt tears form in her eyes. ~Inuyasha we can not be togther please...please let this be forgoton so i can have my brother back once more.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Shutting his bed room door Inuyasha fell on to his bed. ~Yes i was a little drunk but...i knew that this would be the only time i could confess to her...I hope she can see things my way...~




Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep



Picking the alarm clock up he threw it against the wall. ~Gods my head hurts...Drinking last night was a bad idea, flashes to him kissing kagome came to light in his mind~ With that he just groaned. "What the hell have i done...She will never be able to be close to me again..not after last night. A knock at the door was herd. Then it openned. "Inuyasha....' Kagomes soft voice rang over the room.



"We have to get to school! Were going to be late again...Sheesh wake up loser!" Inuyasha threw a pillow at kagome as he watched her giggle. "Everything about last night has been forgotten.' Kagome stated she skipped out of her brothers room with a small frown on her face. ~Are parents would kill us if they knew what happend so i cant just ignore him when we are like best friends..I must act as normal as i can!~



Inuyasha stood up an staired towards the door where Kagome once stood. "So everything, is all right?...Well that is good i have to throw on my uniform an go i want to talk to Miroku i got to tell him what happend.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^



Kagome walked side by side with her brother towards the school...It stayed pretty silent for the past 5minutes. "Kagome...lets just." Inuyasha felt Kagome place her hand in his. "Look Inuyasha i race you towards the school i want to talk to sango an your walking like a old man!" Kagome took off running



Inuyasha looked at her lil frame run ah head of him. "Well screw that KID im faster then you!" he took off after his sister with a smile on his face.



Sango walked up to Kagome as she stood by her locker as in waiting for the girl. "So you will never guess what happend last night Sango! Sango smiled at her friend. "I all ready know that Inuyasha punched Kuga in the face Kagome...every one knows!" Sango started to laugh until her jaw dropped to her friends next words.



"Well thats great...i really have to tell kouga that im sorry for running off like that. But no thats not what i was going to say. Last night Inuyasha came hom walked into my room an planted a real kiss to me!" Kagome watched as Sango staired at her in a all.