InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok just beacuse someone reviewd here is my next chapter haha i wrote it right after i wrote the other one i planed to post it tomarow but what the hell...As long as i know how im doing ill keep giving you chapters:) Thanks again:)

"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dream*



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6




~What the hell was my brother thinking!!!!!! I'm just so shocked...~ Inuyasha staired in to her blue eyes she was beautiful everything he wanted an needed in a girl. ~She was smart funny an her laugh gave him cold chills in such a way his heart sighed when he saw her...I just fucked things up didnt i?~ "Kagome i...."




Kagome reached her hand out an softly stroked her brothers cheek. "Inuyasha you are my brother, maybe not by blood but that fact alone means something to me." ~That kiss...that kiss felt so right but also wrong...Im so confused.~




Inuyasha trailed his thumb across her plump red lips. "Kagome i didnt want Kouga to kiss you...I wanted to, I've wanted to since the day i met you...: Kagome leaned foreward an placed her lips to Inuyashas she felt him bite her lower lip as if asking to open her mouth. His warm tongue slid into her perfect mouth. Kagome watched as Inuyasha stood up still kissing her. His left hand ran behind her back slightly tugged on her hairband, letting her long dark locks lose. Pulling away he staired in a all. "Your amazing Kagome my Kagome."





Kagome staired into his gold/amber eyes for any doubt as to what they were doing was wrong. ~He has really lusted for me this whole 4months of living togther...Ive never noticed. Once more she felt Inuyasha embrase her but this time it was in a hug. "Inuyasha this cant...this cant happen are parents are married...Inuyasha you are my step brother..."




Why tahnk you for the reviews. I know they are not related by blood, but the simple fact that Kagome, an Inuyasha have been through ruff times with there family. Kagome feels as thought she Inuyasha has filled the shoes of her blood brother Souta. Now here is my next chapter im aiming for some Reviews to tell me how im doing. Thank oyu once again:)




"Disclaimer- I dont own Inuyasha




"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dream*
< br>


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




Sango staired at her best friend. ~I allways knew Inuyasha had a thing for the girl but...he is her sister people will talk if this gets out...an Kikyo!. "Kagome please dont say this here meet at my car after school ok girl." Sango grabbed her friends hand an ran to first mod!




Miroku smiled at his friend while running his hand through his dark shaggy hair. "You know i knew this would happend Inuyasha Kagome is a nice girl...sexy." Inuyasha hit Mirokus shoulder "Shut your mouth Miroku! Kagome an me can not be...She wants her brother..the brother that i have become to her. Nothing else. Inuaysha sighed. ~I cant get that kiss off my mind she tatste so good like i tasted a bit of heven with her." Inuyasha groaned as he seen his girlfriend walk up the hall in her cheerleading out fit. ~I have to brake it off with Kikyo i cant be with her any more~






"Inuyasha are you ok from last night?" Kikyo rose her hand to meet Inuyashas cheek. 'I was worryed.' Kikyo watched as Miroku laughed. "What so funny Miroku?"





Inuyasha sent anger eyes towards his friend. "He is laughing about a joke i told him. Look Kikyp ill meet up with you after cheerleading lets out...We need to talk!" Inuyasha quickly headed towards his class. ~I have to brake up with her! An i will...~





Miroku staired towards Kikyo. "Well the bell rings, i must be going Kikyo." The girl rolled her eyes as she walked off to first mod. ~Inuyasha is hiding somthing and i will find it out!~





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Kagome leaned against Sangos car. "The odd thing really was i...i...think i liked it Sango i think i like Inuyasha..."Sango started to laugh. 'You like your stepbrother do i hear wedding bells!" Kagome looked at her tall beautiful girl that stood betwen her in her school uniform. "Sango shush its not like i Love him i said i like him..."





Sango laughed some more. "But like what kind of like...like as in you like your brother he is great or like as in i want to have sex with him!" Kagome blushed. "Sheesh Sango i dont think that would happen! Well i got to go to cheerleading now ill see you later girl." Kagome walked off towards the feld she played on. ~ I hope Kikyo still keeps her nice attude towards me....~ Kagome sighed as she headed in the the changing room. Slidding a blue and green skirt over her orange boy short underwear, Kagome looked up to be face to face with Kikyo/





"Pushing the frightend girl into the changen locker Kikyo laughed. "Inuyasha wants to meet me after class probly to confess his dieing love to me! So to this i say if you dont step back an away from my lovely Inuyasha i will hurt you badly!" An then blue eyes watched the girl walk off to join the other cheerleaders. ~What a bitch!~ Kagome put her top on that olny reached above her middrif. Pulling her long dark hair up Kagome sighed once more. ~Guess its now or never.~





Stepping out onto the feld Kagome smiled at her fellow cheerleader. 'Big foot ball game coming up an we must show are school pride ladies all place your hands togther an begain to clap!" Starting to clap she relised it was only her doing so.... "Whats got into you guys its me Kagome im your leader! Looking towards the coach she watched as the coached smiled an walked forward. "Now class beacuse of so many detentions, Kagomes lead has came to a end. Speaking of that i would like to welcome are head cheerleader Kikyo." All the girls smiled an clapped. The coach frowned standing face to face with Kagome. "Look your grades an detention are getting in the way of the squad i must remove you until they rise an you have a better recored! Dont fail for me Kagome i have faith you will rule my team of girls once more.





Kagome ran she didnt know where she was running but she ran far an away from the girls that laughed an ignored her as there leader. ~How could this happen...Damn Kikyo Damn her to hell!!!!~ Bumping into strong arms that seem to wrap around her Kagome looked up with tears running down her blue eyes.





"Inuyasha"



Ok so review please thank you again for the lovely reviews chapter up as soon as i seen im being liked for my work or being told what not to do to fuck it up lol well enjoy the read bye take care