InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok well i love the fact you guys are enjoying reading this i really put my thought into this story and i know where its going even planed out the ending in which will have a run off from it:) well keep the reviews coming an i shall keep my promise to keep updating :)

Disclaimer-I do not own Inuyasha..wish i did but i dont

"Thingking"
~Thought~
*Dreams*


^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< br>


Inuyasha staired down at the blue eye girl that pressed against his chest. "Kagome what is wrong? Why do tears fall from your beautiful eyes??" Inuyasha frowned towards the girl. ~I love her i know this but im not sure what kind of love it is...a brotherly love for his step sister on a lust love for a lover?~




Kagome looked into Inuyashas unhumen eyes. "Inuyasha im just having a really...bad day." she embraced him in a hug. "I just i dont know anymore Inuyasha...I just dont know why Kikyo is so mean to me?"




Inuyasha ran his hand up an down her small back. "Kagome everything will be all right, I'm ending it with Kikyo i was on my way to see her..." Kagome looked up once more. "Inuyasha why are you braking up with her she is your girlfriend! We can not be togther Inuyasha we just...cant~" Storming off through the feld she headed home. ~I need to soak in a hot bath an talk to sango~



Inuyasha watched the girl walk away still sadness in her eyes. ~Is it possible that she loves me as i love her? I have to finsih this with Kikyo i dont want her...an no matter what Kagome says we will be togther!~




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Finshin g up the cheerleading Kikyo beemed to see her lover. "Inuyasha she yelled as she jogged towards him. "Inuyasha i want to ask you somthing." "Kikyo look we need to talk!" Inuyasha let his voice ring clear so she would get the pitcher.




Kikyo smiled 'Yes i wanted to tell you i have become cheer captin isnt that just great! I allso want you to know that homecoming is coming up next week befor the first football game an i want you to go with me!"




Inuyasha staired into the bright brown eyes that beemed with happiness. "Kikyo..." "Did you hear that Kagome an Kouga are going to homecoming togther Inuyasha...? ~I have to lie...hes trying to brake up with me i just know it..so i mine as well piss him off so atleast i can have a chance to win him back. I will not let Inuyasha go so easly!~ "I um...I didnt here, i guess thats fine Kikyo ill see you tomarow." Walking off stunned Inuyasha didnt hear Kikyo yell towards him to wait for her. No he just didnt care any more.



~Why would say yes to Kouga....Why Kagome?~




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




Bubbles coverd her bath water as she held her cell to her ear. "Sango im saying things are differnt now im starting to think i have feelings for Inuyasha...I just dont know how to go about it. Wont my mom be a little mad at me...you know falling in love with her step son.!"



Sango just laughed as she herd Kagomes bath water maken noises. "Look Kagome if you really like him go for it. Inuyasha is a great guy an he desrves better then Kikyo!' Kagome laughed. "Well Inuyasha told me today that him an Kikyo are breaking up. Sango i got to go i hear a knock at the bathroom door. "Bye girl." Hanging up the cell she thre it to the floor standing up an raping a towel around her frame she called towards the wooden door. "Who is it?"



"Hey Kagome i need to talk to you when your dressed." Kagome sighed "Ok Inuyasha. unlocking the door she walked towards her bed room. ~I wonder what he needs to talk about now?~ Throwing on a quick bra an night gown she slid a pair of thongs up her pail thighs. Walking towards her brothers room she gulped. Inuyasha herd a knock
"Come in"


~She was stunning allways her wet hair driped down her night gown that was roses placed every where over a shear nighty. Her hair hung wet around her face as her lips stood asking to be kissed~ "So Kagome...I wanted to know if you wanted to double date to homecoming?"



Kagome looked towards Inuyasha as she stood in the doorway. "Double date?" Inuyasha smiled "Yes Me Kikyo you an Kouga." He watched the girl frown but didnt understand why.



~Kouga has not even asked me to any homecoming event....I thought Inuyasha broke up with Kikyo...Ugggg~ "Yes Inuyasha that sounds good."



Miss Higurashi overherd the convo an spoke up. "So that will be great both of you going to homecoming with dates how sweet.." Kagome grumbled an shut the bedroom door standing in the hall way she thuded her head against Inuyashas bedroom door. ~Thats just great i start to have a change of mind to find out he dosent care.



It happen so quicly the door openned an Kagome fell on her ass.








Ok so please R&R thanks