InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well thank you all for the reviews i hope to see them keep flowing in. Well here is the next chapter hope you all R&R enjoy! :)



Disclaimer-I do not own Inuyasha



"Speaking'
~Thought~
*Dream*

^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Kagome fell, with a quick thud as Inuyashas bedroom door openned. Stairing at the beautiful girl on the floor he couldn help but laugh an not be mad about the Kouga thing. "Kagome what the hell are you doing down there thought you left?



Smiling up into his gold/amber eyes she sighed. "Inuyasha...we really need to talk..."



Placing both strongs hand he picked his step sister off of the ground. "Lets talk in my room your my noiseys around here like she spys on us or somthing." Laughing, Kagome shut the bed room door watching Inuyasha plop right down onto his bed. "So Kagome what did you want to talk about...I know you an Kouga are going to the homecoming so i didnt bother to brake up with Kikyo..You told me i had no chance since i was indeed was your stepbrother!" His voice was filt with a mixuare of anger an sadness.



"Inuyasha can imagin what the school would say? Where brother an sister not by blood but still...and are parents sheesh Inuyasha!" She watched her brother jump off the bed an walk to her.



"Kagome.." Placing his hands on her face he rested his forehead to hers stairing into her eyes he spoke in a soft whisper. "I want you...your all i think about!"



~It happend so fast she allways got caught up when he got this close. His lips where touching mine in such a pastiont kiss.~ "Inuyasha!" Pulling away turned towards the door. "I cant do this its bad enough i got Kikyo trying to hurt me at school an make me out to be this fool....She cant find any of this out so please just leave it be ok!" Walking out she headed for bed. ~I need a goodnight sleep!~



Slamming his fist against the door his golden/ amber eyes bled just a little darker. ~I will have her she is mine! She has been mine since the day i met her~



Flashback^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Kagome giggled towards her mom. " Mom i dont care to meet your boyfriends son i miss my brother souta...Wont father let us ever see him again?"



Miss Higurashi walked towards her daughter an embraced her in a hug. "Kagome Souta is living in another state we see him on holidays an thats that my child. Now smile pretty i hear his son can be a bit of bully...So please try to get along."




Mr. Tasho knocked onto the small house door, seeing his beautiful lady he smiled. "Well..." Pushing his son forward he laughed. "This is my youngest son Inuyasha."



She smiled. "Well Inuyasha your father has said so many good things about you dear."



Stairing at the women that stood infront of him he sighed. "Look ive been through this an i dont care who you are. Storming off his hands in his jeans he walked down the street. "Why dose he keep falling in love with these women....How many marriges dose he have to go through~



"Kagome dear see that boy walking go catch up with him thats Mr. Tashos son..Ok dear."



I'm sorry honey Inuyasha can be a hand full walking into the house he smiled as he smelled the air. "Mmm do i smell a roast honey?" Miss higurashi blushed as she shut the door.



"Hey you Hey you!" Inuyasha turned around to see a girl in a pair of blue jeans an a hoodie. "It's going to rain you really should come inside stupid!" Kagome over herd what the boy named Inuyasha said to her mom ~What a jerk he was, How rude."



"An who are you girl...?" "My name is Kagome not girl now lets go! Now!" Inuyasha watched Kagome storm off towards the house an he couldn help but smile.




End Flash back^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




Blu e eyes staired at the left wall of her bedroom. ~If Inuyasha knew how to be sneaky maybe things could work out?





Ok hope you enjoyed be back soon got to go:)