InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well thanks once more for the review ill make sure to corect my spelling:). Enjoy this chapter. its for reviews i post so fast. Kepp them coming.

"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dream*



^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Miss Higurashi Knocked on the painted blue door to her daughters room. "Kagome its past seven your going to be late for schoo. Get Inuyasha up now an go."



Rolling over to see the clock at seven twenty Kagome freaked! "Oh my why didnt my alarm go off? Kagome rushed to throgh her school uniform on an out her bed room door she went. "Inuyasha get you lazy but up now! We have to go an mom says Miroku dropped your car off last night...You left it there while drinking last week rember!"



Inuyasha stumbled out of the room an looked towards Kagome. "Why the hell didnt you get me up?" Kagome rolled her blue eyes. "You know its not my job to wake you loser!" Running into the bathroom to brush her teeth so she oculd head out. ~Why do i even like him...I like him what am i going to do?~



Inuyasha rolled his goldern/amber eyes an headed down the steps to running into his father. "Son i need to speak with you tonight so make sure to be here for dinner...Ok thats all." Walking away Inuyasha headed out side to wait on his step sister. ~Why is he allways so cold towards me? What the heck is taken Kagome so long.~ As the thought left his mind there she stood.



"Inuyasha i over herd your dad. Mom says Sesshmaru is coming to town next week with a girl." Walking off they both burst into a giggle fit.



"A girl...Sesshmaru is gay Kagome that cant be what my father is talking to me tonight about."



Kagome sighed. "Well your brother seems kind of cold..." Inuyasha looked to the side of him to see Kagome stairing at him. "Yes Sesshmaru is cold, just as my father is!" Walking ah head of his sister he got lost in thought. ~My father told me when i was younger that i was different from most children but he never told me anything more then that...~



"Inuyasha wait up...I'm sorry i know you dad is distent from you...My father dose not even talk to me sheesh." Smiling towards Kagome he sighed. "Yes we share alot in common you an i."




Kagome blushed as they headed into the school. "Inuyasha why didnt we take your car?" "Well Kagome i enjoy walking with you much more." Seeing her tent of red he walked off to his locker. ~I have to admit im seeing a good side of Inuyasha an im liking it.~



Sango slammed her locker door as she seen her best friend walk up the hall. "Sango what is wrong with you?"



"Miroku is what is wrong with me he said next year we will be going to other schools an he dose not know about long distent things!"


"Oh Sango he will change his mind." They both walked off to dreadfull math class."



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




"Miroku whats up?" Inuyasha watched the boy that use to laugh look so down. "What wrong buddy?" "Sango an me are fighting again...Sheesh she pissed me off so bad. Like how dose long distent things work out anyways...?"



"Well buddy Sango is a really faithful girl now you on the other hand!" "Eh now ive been very faithful one sliped kiss while i was drunk but thats nothing to my rep you know me!"



Inuyasha started to laugh as he slapped his friend on the back "Things will work out trust an beleave."



"So did you hear Kikyo is out sick today...Are you gong to go check on her Inuyasha?" Walking into class Inuyasha looked around an spoted Kagome. "You know what i dont think i am!"


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Meeting up with Inuyasha at the front of the building Kagome smiled. "Well what the heck took you so long Inuyasha?" They walked off towards home as Inuyashas mind wonderd back to his father this morning...~What dose he need to talk to me about?~




O0O0O0OO0O This story is just so getting started hope you enjoyed update soon bye all r&r