InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok i promise that this chapter will be a little longer but i ushly just through myself right into the work an when im done thinking i stop and send it to my story. So i cant promise if it will be long or short But just know this that i will have alot going on in this chapter.

Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha!!!!!! RAWR that makes me sad sigh~ well go on read now

"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dreaming*


^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Kagome felt the silence across the red oak dinner table. ~Mr Tasho look so much like inuyasha they both had the same eyes it was really odd...Ive never thought about it maybe there contacts....But Sesshmaru has gold eyes..man oh man are they hot. To bad he is gay~ Kagome started to laugh as she felt all eyes on her. "Um i was just thinking about a joke." she stated looking around.





Inuyasha staired at his father the silence was just down right scary. His father would ushly ask how he an Kagome were doing in school an then finish his food an head to the living room. But recently its been off some how. ~ "So anything new at work dad?..."




Mr. Tasho slightly smiled as he looked at his wife. "Well yes we have been pretty busy with the bussness flying in. Mently the man laughed oh how his son had no clue. ~But he will find out soon very soon.~ "Your brother is coming to vist with his girlfriend."



Kagome just out right laughed. Ms Higurashi staired at her daughter. "Kagome what just so funny about Sesshmaru bringing his girlfriend to vist. Inuyasha started to laugh an spoke what he knew Kagome wouldn say. "Well miss Higurashi Kagome an my self think Sesshmaru is gay."



Mr. Tasho gave a very dirty look at his youngest son. "Well he is not gay Inuyasha he just has some female features is all. Kagome started to go into a fit of giggles. Inuyasha joined her as both there parents rolled there eyes. "Kids" Miss Higurashi spoke as she picked the plates up an started to clear the table.




"Inuyasha in twenty minutes i would like you to take a walk with me ok son!" Mr. Tasho got up an headed to his office.



Kagome eyed her step brpther an headed up the steps to her room. ~I wonder what Mr.Tasho has to speak with Inuyasha about. hmmmm~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Walking down the street they staired out into the dark night which was lit up by street lights. "Inuyasha have you ever wonderd about my true line of work. I mean son i never spoke much to you about it. Inuyasha huffed. "Well dad you really dont tell me much of anything!"




"Inuyasha please son just listen to me. There is things in this world that i face every day." Inuyasha looked into his fathers eyes as he stopped his self in the street. "Your a cop? you never told me that!" "No son not a cop i kill off people that rome free amoung this world that are not humens."



Inuyasha started to crack up laughing. "Hahahahahahahaahahaha so your hahaahahahahaa your like a slayer of some sorts you kill vampires father?"




"Me an you are two diff people Inuyasha so is your brother I had you with a humen women so you my son are only half humen half demon." Inuyasha staired stunned at his dads words. "Im a freak?"



"No son just a half breed the mask we wear are a cover spell but it dose not cover the eyes my son. "Your natural look will show on your 18th birthday, from there you will have the choice to keep your self sealed or un mask your self to the world." Inuyasha watched as his dad started to walk back towards the house all he could do was just stand there in pure shock. ~It makes some kind of since i mean the eyes my eyes Sesshmarus eyes...18th birthday i will have a choice...what the hell is that supose to mean!~ "I need to go back home an get some god damn sleep!"



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Ka gome herd the down stairs door open an shut as foot steps came running up the steps an into the room next to hers. ~Wonder what Mr. Tasho said ill just go an check on Inuyash.~ Walking into the bedroom she saw the man flopped down at his bed stairing at the cealing as in a trance. "Inuyasha is everything ok?"



His lips openned as he would have spoke but nothing came out.



"Inuyasha"



"Look im tired i dont feel like talking right now."



"Inuyasha...You can tell me anything im here to help!" Kagome sent pleading eyes towards her brother as a single tear fell from her blue eyes.



"I SAID GET OUT!"



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Falling ah sleep to crys come from the room next door was hard but he needed time to think about all that was told today. ~I will never get Kagome into the mess of my life that it will become...never~




Ok Ok OK!!!! Woot woot woot lol i enjoyed writen that hope you liked review new chapter up soon bye guys