InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Why thank you for all the lovely reviews sorry it took me a while to update:( But here is your new chapter plus longer wool woot :) enjoy and keep reviewing:) "Speaking" ~Thought~ *Dream* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Inuyasha kept his amber gaze on Sesshmaru who happened to be sitting across from him at the dinner table. "So Sesshmaru when did you start dating girls, let alone wanting to marry them?" Mr. Tasho through a rude stair at his youngest son. "Inuyasha would you please stop nitpicking with Sesshmaru!" Kagome smiled across the table at the girl named rin...~She seems so dull...She has not said really one word since being here. Hmmmm~ Sango couldn't keep her eyes off of Sesshmaru either. ~ I wonder why Sesshmaru is really here for...Kagome told me a while ago that he didn't like her mom nor Inuyasha...So why would he just drop in like this. If i know Kagome she will stop at nothing to find out whets going through Inuyasha brain right now.~ Starting to giggle she looked around the room anything but Sesshmaru. "I'm sorry is something funny that I'm missing Sango?." His gold stair made her fear him....an she couldn't explain why. "Um...No i was laughing at Inuyasha he is so silly sometimes..." Inuyasha smiled big. "Well i can be one funny guy...Cant i Sesshmaru?" "Yes i guess so.." ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^Shutting the door behind her best friend Kagome quickly turned around to see Sesshmaru standing before her. "Um...Can i help you with something?" ~His gold eyes seemed to be fogged with something as if he was in deep thought...I wonder what he is thinking about...Damn Tasho men!~ "Ok i am just guessing that is a no so if you don't mind...I'm going to bed!" Starting to walk up the steps she heard his words cross over her ears. "I need you to help me...with Inuyasha i can since that he loves you." Kagome turned around an blankly looked forward. "Inuyasha loves me like a sister nothing else! An i don't do favors for people whom dont like my loved ones..Like i said goodnight!" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Inu yasha herd a almost silently knock at his door an then a turn of the knob let Kagome in. "Inuyasha we need to talk...." Moving to a sitting position he patted the bed. "Well come take a seat an tell me whats on that mind of yours." Kagome sate down on the bed, looking every where but at him... "Inuyasha i think Sesshmaru thinks you an me have a thing or something." Starting laugh she quickly shot a nasty look at him. "Hey it is not funny, what if he tells your dad or my mom?"
"Kagome...How do you even know this?"
"Well you see i let Sango out an when i turned around..there he was just looking at me as a thought crossed his mind. I decided to just head up to bed but then he asked me to help him with you an said he knew you loved me! I told him you loved me as just a sister....But i feel like he might know something else."
Placing his left hand on Kagomes knee he smiled...an it just melted her heart. "Kagome Sesshmaru knows nothing at all...He has been acting a little off, just the other night i had this crazy dream about him...." Blue eyes looked deep into amber. "You had a dream about what?" Inuyasha heart started to beat fast he couldn't tell her about what really happened in that dream... "Um...." Pressing his lips against hers he planned to silence her. Kagome opened her mouth as there kiss grew strong. Running a hand through his dark locks of hair she sighed as he bit her lower lip an pulled away. 'Don't worry Kagome Sesshmaru knows nothing...and really it is nothing seeing as we cant really date or anything..."
Looking towards the door she wanted to cry, her heart hurt. ~I want to be with him but i just feel like it wouldn't work out...I've also been feeling like something is wrong and he cant tell me. Its just grrrrrr Inuyasha~
Standing up she left the room in a rush. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr Tasho looked towards his son that stood before him. "Seesmaru, what is the real reason you are here? Is something going wrong at work?" Placing his index finger on the desk he slowly slid it across the oak wood. "Well father, me an rin are going to marry soon, i just wanted your blessing is all."
"My blessing...You have never cared for what I've said...Why now what is going on Sesshmaru No damn lies! Speak up son now!" Mr Tasho was getting tired of this shit...Sesshmaru was after something an he had no clue what.
"Really father that is one of the reasons i am here. I also want to know if you told Inuyasha what his true form is?"
Mr Tasho stood from his chair an walked towards the office door. "Me telling your brother what his future will be is something hard. He is not like me or you an you know that Sesshmaru. When i die...he will be left to finish what i have not. Your power comes from the demon you are. He is only half an i am working on making him something that will make him as powerful as i."
Sesshmaru walked through the door an headed towards the guess room. ~I will get that damn sword old man an you will die soon so i can have it!~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ms Higurashi stood over her daughter as she laid sick in bed. "Kagome i really wish you could come out with us." Feeling her head once more she sighed. "I leave some medicine on the kitchen counter. If you need anything call me." Watching her mother leave the room she waited until the house was empty. ~Its time to uncover the Tashos!~
Running down the steps an into the kitchen she quickly pulled the silver ware drawer out. "I need like a butter knife..." Grabbing one she ran up stairs to Mr. Tashos office. ~I have seen them do this in the movies before...I hope it works.~
After 45minutes of trying the door flew open with a thud against the wall. "Yes!!!" The office smelled like dust an old books. Walking in she saw tons of papers on his desk a lab top.....Everything seems like he works for some normal place...But what dose he do?~ Placing her self in the red desk chair she picked up one of the business cards an it read. # Tasho Inc,#
Kagome gulped...."So maybe...I was over acting about Mr.Tasho i mean really, it's just a silly thought of him being something he is not..." Getting up Kagome walked towards the door to leave an then saw a closet door half open. ~Well ill just take a peak an see whats in there.~

Opening the closet door held thirty pictures...but not just any pictures. ~Is that Inuyasha when he was a kid.....~ She held in her hand a photo of Inuyasha at age two with long silver hair an puppy ears his amber/gold eyes still looked the same.~ 'What the fuck...." Hearing footsteps running up the stairs Kagome quickly shut the office door an jumped in the closet in the office.


She herd the knob unlock an in walked Sesshmaru. ~Why is he in here?....Oh shit this is not going to turn out well at all...Damn it why did i have to be so nosey!~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok well r&r hope you enjoyed fun fun next chapter LOL:)