InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm very sorry about the wait on this chapter but not they will start coming sooner then later:D i hope you all forgive me and enjoy the chapter.

"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dream*

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"K inna you know that your suppose to be lifting not flipping! Damn it girl get it right or your off the squad!" Kagome rolled her eyes as she watched Kikyo lead the cheerleaders. ~She is so mean,stupid,ugly,I don't see what guys see in Kikyo. Well i should not be saying guys.....I really mean i don't understand what Inuyasha has ever seen in Kikyo. How can he have liked someone as rude an cruel as her....an yet like me?~



"Kagome your off squad for the day since your just day dreaming any way!" Kikyo smiled as the rest of the girls laughed. Kagome stood up an with a toss of her long dark locks she started to walk towards Kikyo. "You know what Kikyo? Why don't you take the squad captain attitude an shove it up your ass!" ~Oh my god....did i just say that?~




Looking blankly into Kagomes cold eyes Kikyo huffed. "Why don't you just not come back to cheer leading for the rest of the year Kagome, I mean really do we need someone like you in are group anyway your as useless as a pig. An may i just say i think you putting on some pounds. No girl can flip you any more."




All the girls looked in shock as Kagome threw her fist directly as Kikyos face hitting her square in the eye, Kikyo held her face as Kagome walked off field. ~ I HATE HER SO MUCH!!! UGGGGGG~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Inuyasha waited for twenty minutes after class, an there was still no sign of Kagome. ~Where the fuck is she?~ "Hey Miroku have you seen Kagome?"




Miroku walked towards Inuyasha car an started to lean against it. "Well i herd she got suspended today so there is no homecoming for her this year."




Inuyasha laughed. "Kagome is smart an has perfect grades why would she be suspended?" Seeing Kikyo with a perfect black left eye walking towards him he all most died laughing. ~o0o0o0o Kagome what the hell did you do!~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




"Mom it was not even like how the princable said it was. "Kikyo started it mom i said nothing to her...i swear!" Miss Higurashi paced as she herd the front foor shut. "Well Kagome how can i believe you.... I just don't know any more....I have to ask you a question. Were you in your step fathers office yesterday?"




Kagome blinked....."I just got suspended an your asking me something stupid like that!" Miss Higurashi sighed. "Kagome why were you in his office. His work is in there you had no reason to be in there young lady! An for the fact you were suspended an snooping, you are now grounded for two weeks. No Sango No tv, No music.Now go to you room, i will bring dinner up to you. Kagome jumped up an ran up the steps passing Inuyasha by the front door.




~Why was she in my fathers office.....What are you up to Kagome?~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~



Tears fell down her light skinned cheek. ~I wanted it to be just a dream now i have so many unanswered questions going through my mind. How did Mr. Tasho even know i was in his office....Did Sesshmaru tell him?....Is Inuyasha even human. no TV no music no sango....sheesh.~ Her blue eyes caught the computer screen an she couldn't help but smile. Jumping up to lock the door she flopped down at her desk.




Pulling up google search kagome sighed. ~Maybe the Internet can tell me some things on demons...I mean you never know.~ Typing in demons an clicking search Kagome herd a soft knock at her bedroom door. "Um who is it?"




"It's Inuyasha let me in Kagome before mom sees me."




Quickly opening an shutting the door Kagome sighed. "I didn't mean to beat your girlfriend up Inuyasha." Laughing he sat down on her bed. "I don't care about Kikyo Kagome! But i do care about something else...I don't know how to come about asking you though.



Kagome looked around worrying on what would be spoken next.




"There is some things in this world that interest us so much we must keep searching for answers. What ever reason you were in my dads office yesterday..I just need to warn you to stop. Nothing you come across will be helpful in making sense of anything. I tell you this because i don't even understand it Kagome! So please just leave it alone."




~His voice seemed so sad towards the end of him speaking. Why cant he just tell me the big secret though?~ "OK Inuyasha ill stop...But i have a question for you?"




"Why was Sesshmaru in the office yesterday, when you all were out for lunch? We ran into each other i hid...but he on the other hand took something from the desk an then i passed out an well woke up in my bed.



Inuyasha looked stunned. "Why would Sesshmaru be in my fathers office....That's a good question, I'll ask dad when i see him Kagome."



Walking out of the room Kagome flopped back down on the desk chair. Well i'm doing everything mother asked me to do. Silently laughing to herself she signed onto aim.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~