InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Equals Inconceivable Plus Reluctant ❯ 5. Fear Not. ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Equals Inconceivable Plus Reluctant. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator Rumiko Takahashi; it's such a wonderful series.
 
WARNING: Hentai/Yaoi/Romance. If you do not like pairing between two males who are brothers then do not read this. This story contains explicit scenes for mature readers only.
 
You have been warned.
 
 
5. Fear Not.
 
After no more than two minutes Sesshomaru walked back into the cave and went directly to the deer to turn it around and cook the neglected side. He pulled a small jewel encrusted knife to cut the already cooked side of the deer. Sesshomaru prepared the bowl with deer meat and roots heated in the ashes. He also replenished the cup with water.
 
InuYasha found the prepared bowl and water sitting in his white rug when he returned after his bath. He put on his white top and sat to eat. Half-way through his meal InuYasha noticed how Sesshomaru busied himself with pulling the fruits from the branches and putting them in piles for the future.
 
It amazed the hanyou that his aristocratic brother was not useless. He figured that since he was served at all times, he would not know how to do such menial tasks. To his surprise he was quite able and quick at it too.
 
InuYasha finished his bowl, cleaned the items and returned them to the food area.
 
“You should eat too,” he said offering the bowl and cup to his elder brother.
 
“I'll eat later,” said Sesshomaru after he received and placed them next to him.
 
InuYasha sat alongside him and took one of the fruit bearing branches and began to pick the fruits off as well. They quietly continued with the task in silence when Sesshomaru said, “I have a suggestion.”
 
InuYasha continued picking his fruits and asked, “About what?”
 
Sesshomaru stated, “About your fear towards me.”
 
InuYasha lifted his eyebrows and did not stop what he was doing. There was no point in denying it. It was evident that whenever Sesshomaru approached him his first instinct was to pull his Tetsusaiga. As he was thinking about it, he unconsciously glanced at where the sword rested which was on the white rug where InuYasha pleasured himself.
 
Sesshomaru continued, “I could give you a massage.”
 
InuYasha's handsome eyebrows furrowed and he repeated, “A massage?”
 
The stoic lord continued, “It will relax you and then you will be open to experience more things with me.”
 
The way he said that made his attractive ears perk up. There was an undertone of delicious promises that made even InuYasha's nipples tingle in anticipation. Slowly, he looked up at his elder brother who maintained his concentration with the task at hand but in a slight instant looked up at InuYasha. He had the same look that made him feel very new and exciting things earlier. InuYasha ripped his sight away from him this time and swallowed.
 
After a moment of silence InuYasha admitted, “I must say that after what happened just now I felt amazing compared to how I had been feeling all night. It was as if when I am properly pleasured then the potion's torture is less.”
 
Sesshomaru was done with his branch and threw it outside. “I will bathe and wait for you near Tetsusaiga,” he said.
 
InuYasha slouched a little realizing that Sesshomaru took that as an agreement.
 
The hanyou looked up and saw how the demon lord took off his kimono and elegantly draped the layers on the boulders. The white alabaster with magenta tattoo was pleasing to the eye, especially when it was the skin that covered that nice and lean muscular body.
 
InuYasha could not help but remember when Sesshomaru used to not have the left arm that he had cut off practically four years ago. It had grown back in the last three years. Another demon quality that humans could benefit from, InuYasha considered.
 
Once InuYasha finished ridding his branch of its fruits he threw it outside too. He returned to where Sesshomaru stated earlier and found him wearing his thin under-robe and kneeling.
 
“Lie face down,” he was told.
 
InuYasha did as instructed but soon Sesshomaru started to tug his top off. The hanyou understood and took it off. The youkai wished that he had his home lotions for this but it had to be done without.
 
He had him place his arms forward with the palms face down and began to caress the tip of InuYasha's ears.
 
A reverberation began without warning; it was a purr from InuYasha's chest and throat. It was a purr that only came when his ears were touched that way.
 
The hanyou was amazed that this type of caress was being made by his half-brother. Sesshomaru, on the other hand, was very pleased with the hanyou's reaction. It was quite satisfying for him to know that he was the cause for it.
 
He proceeded to massage the scalp with both hands down to the back of the neck and shoulders. The youkai had found some tight knots and he worked on them until the muscles were soft and relaxed. He continued with the shoulders and forearms, even the hands and fingers.
 
By now InuYasha was completely relaxed and breathed languidly.
 
The lord of the West continued his task on the expanse of InuYasha's strong back. This was something he wanted to work on since the idea of the massage came to mind. InuYasha had a wonderful and muscular back and he enjoyed being able to feel every wonderful indentation and relief that his palms and fingers could squeeze and caress.
 
Inevitably, Sesshomaru's erection made its appearance and on occasion InuYasha could feel it touch him accidentally, albeit while it was under the thin robe.
 
The eldest brother maintained the same pressure, the same intensity and length of time per section. This applied to his buttocks. At this moment, it was InuYasha's penis that was standing at attention while it lied underneath him.
 
Finally, Sesshomaru continued his way down to the lean but strong thighs, calves and feet. Surprisingly, the feet were not ticklish. Quite interestingly it was rather arousing when the sole of the feet and the toes were being squeezed and rolled the way they were.
 
When he was done, Sesshomaru leaned into InuYasha's back and said in a semi-whisper to his ear, “Are you ready for me?”
 
InuYasha found no voice to respond and had to nod his head in response. InuYasha knew that he had already pre-cum in reaction to the seductive voice.
 
He felt how Sesshomaru lifted away from him to take off his robe.
 
Once the youkai returned he proceeded to lick the half-demon's ears.
 
InuYasha's purr was louder this time and he began to raise his torso so that more of his ear could receive this attention. This exposed his nipples and Sesshomaru continued lapping away at his ears while he took the opportunity to caress his now exposed nipples with his clawed fingers.
 
InuYasha opened his mouth to let out a small moan in appreciation to what was happening.
 
Sesshomaru continued soft kisses down his temple then his cheek as he sat next to InuYasha. He lowered himself to the right side of the half-demon's neck so that he could kiss it and lap into it with his tongue and gentle sucking.
 
InuYasha's eyes were closed at this point. He permitted Sesshomaru to push him gently to lie on his left side and then completely on his back. All along he captivated the younger man's Adam's apple and suckled the other side of his neck.
 
His attentions went back to InuYasha's face and lips. Sesshomaru observed carefully to see if his half-brother would reject him but instead he was kissed back. His heart skipped a beat. That was the only evidence of Sesshomaru's glee upon this acceptance.
 
The soft kisses continued without stop until the lord of the West licked the hanyou's lips requesting access. InuYasha could not believe what was happening. The way that Sesshomaru held him and then kissed him was crazy. It was unbelievable but the pleasure that he felt from Sesshomaru's soft lips against his own was overwhelming. And now he felt the slickness of the demon's moist tongue trying to part his lips open. All this made him yearn for more.
 
InuYasha then welcomed the intrusion by opening his mouth. Sesshomaru's tongue softly entered and stroked the hanyou's mouth languorously. The sensations, the salty taste, the roughness of his tongue along with the elder demon's heaving breaths took InuYasha to a place of light and warmth. The hanyou felt wanted, needed, desired. All of this succeeded in giving him the pleasure that was always evaded while he was alone.
 
InuYasha opened his eyes and found his brother's eyes softly open yet intensely observant of him. The intensity of their kisses grew upon this discovery. InuYasha had to pull his head away to look at his brother and try to understand the meaning of all this.
 
But all that curiosity disappeared when he felt Sesshomaru's hands caressing his buttocks and touching him around his anus. Sesshomaru then said, “Have you….?”
 
InuYasha answered with a heated face, “Yes, today for the first time.”
 
Sesshomaru then had him stand on all fours and started to lick it. InuYasha closed his eyes and felt tingles spread throughout his body. Sesshomaru wanted to make it relax and to lubricate it with his saliva.
 
After it was ready to his satisfaction, Sesshomaru proceeded to insert his right index finger. He did so gently especially since it was extremely tight.
 
InuYasha again found himself in that place wondering how in the world it was possible that he was being pleasured by his brother, his former mortal enemy. Instead, here the hanyou reveled with the sensations created by the intrusion and started to sway back into the finger as it pushed into him. At this time he had his eyes closed and his mouth open in ecstasy.
 
Sesshomaru was very impressed with how InuYasha was relaxing. He was soon able to insert a second finger and continued the motions while the hanyou began shaking in pleasure.
 
Sesshomaru became alarmed at this and said, “Can you hold it?”
 
InuYasha was ready to blow and said with honesty, “I don't think so.”
 
Sesshomaru then removed his fingers from InuYasha's anus and said, “Switch.”
 
InuYasha was ready to clobber Sesshomaru for pulling his fingers out. With disappointment he saw how Sesshomaru put himself on all fours in front of him. Next, he noticed how he would smooth some of his own pre-cum to the entrance of his anus and then waited.
 
It took a few seconds for the young man to realize that he was expected to insert his penis into Sesshomaru. His mouth became parched dry and his heart began to beat with incredible speed upon realizing this.
 
Sesshomaru sensed his fear once again. He said, “Enter inside me.”
 
InuYasha observed his brother's eyes full of want and lust. He tried to convince himself that there was no reason for fear.
 
Breathing deeply, InuYasha took courage and approached him as Sesshomaru tried to lower himself to his hip level. InuYasha could not help but shake his head in disbelief. There he was with Sesshomaru with his ass perked up to him willing and ready for him to insert his penis inside him. It was unbelievable.
 
InuYasha proceeded to insert his penis to the anus and found it to be slick and relaxed. Has he done this before? InuYasha wondered. To his amazement his member slid in without problem. The heat that radiated within it was what surprised the half-demon. InuYasha had to open his mouth in ecstasy as he let out air. He managed to insert himself all the way and held on to his lover's waist for support.
 
In the mean time, Sesshomaru's eyes were soft with pleasure. It had been so long since he had been penetrated and finally, it was his half-brother who was doing it this time.
 
InuYasha ventured to pull out slowly and then push in. This continued tentatively while the two enjoyed the sensations from the delicious friction that they produced. The youkai proceeded to sway back into him each time he pushed in. Then he started to do so with more intensity and InuYasha did not stop him.
 
Suddenly, InuYasha started to hug and kiss Sesshomaru's back. The hanyou was looking for his kisses. The stoic lord realized this and pulled out to InuYasha's second displeasure. Sesshomaru lied down on his back.
 
Again, InuYasha was confused, but Sesshomaru pulled him on him. As he did, Sesshomaru held the younger one's penis and inserted it to himself saying, “Push.”
 
Once they accomplished their goal they found themselves face to face for the first time while copulated. InuYasha looked at Sesshomaru's eyes and without hesitation he leaned into his lips.
 
No, it may not be Kagome but at least it is someone, he said to himself as he recalled his earlier attempt to pleasure himself alone.
 
They kissed intensely at first and it consequently made the coals of lust brighten once again. This was when InuYasha began to shake as he did earlier. The dance of love between them began its crescendo and sounds of pleasure were produced by both while their tongues continued to spar in their passionate kiss.
 
InuYasha held onto Sesshomaru's penis which was between their abdomens. He made love to it with his fist. To this the lord of the West opened his eyes in surprise only to see his lover's eyes staring deep into him. Then InuYasha closed his eyes to dive further into their kiss, further into their love making and, further into their rapture.
 
Moans, sweaty chest slaps, small tingles, intense tingles, dark and light was all that was heard and seen by them. Finally, as the two held onto each other they let go of their individual restraint to abandon into each other's pleasure channels.
 
The panting continued after their earth shaking release. InuYasha's limp penis came out and Sesshomaru lowered his legs. The hanyou felt the youkai's lose penis inside his fist and freed it. The half-demon remained draped on top of his lover and the two were still hugging.
 
Sesshomaru proceeded to hug InuYasha into a tighter embrace and made them lean sideways. The youkai leaned to his right side and the hanyou to his left.
 
He looked into InuYasha's eyes and said, “No harm.”
 
InuYasha creased his eyebrows not following once again.
 
“I will not harm you,” the youkai rephrased.
 
The half-demon looked at his lips and said, “Yeah.”
 
He looked at his eyes but then returned to see his lips once again. He could not decide which fascinated him most.
 
The lord youkai pulled him high up to his lips and kissed him passionately. InuYasha's toes practically curled this time and he lifted his hands to thread his fingers into the other's silky hair.
 
It was at this time that the demon lord's penis became hard and aching to be touched.
 
He proceeded to insert his two fingers inside InuYasha who had stiffened from the sudden intrusion. Sesshomaru breathed into the soft ears that were perked up in surprised attention, “I'm not done with you.”