InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ The Truth About Heaven ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha or Armor for Sleep.
 
 
 
 
The Truth About Heaven
 
 
Kagura gazed at the casket in front of her as the smell of dying flowers hit her nose. The pale skin of her beloved lay untouched before her. `He looks like a sleeping angel.' Newly formed tears leaked from her eyes as she looked upon him. She still didn't understand why it was he, and not she, lying lifeless in the expensive box. They had gotten in a car accident and he was killed instantly, unlike her. She had suffered many bruises and cuts, but only wished she had been lucky enough to die with him.
 
She watched the people around her, Sesshomaru's parents, and his brother, as they went through the motions of greeting people and saying Thank You for their condolences. The glazed look on their eyes told her otherwise though; she knew they were hurting as much as she was on the inside. If she could only go back, change the direction they were going, then maybe all of this heartache would be gone.
 
The casket was closed and people were ushered out. The funeral would be held soon, the family hadn't wanted to prolong the miserable time any longer. Kagura gathered her things and got in her car. She followed the family procession to the graveside. The tombstone with his name on it showed the finality of the situation. She had hoped that she was just dreaming and would wake up soon in her lover's arms. The cold and bitter wind was just another reminder of her loneliness.
 
She watched on in a daze as the priest committed his body to the ground. She could barely watch as the casket was lowered to the ground and dirt was thrown over it. The family had long since gone, leaving her to herself as she watched her one and only love leave her forever. Nothing remained now of his presence but a cold stone. She stepped over the freshly torn ground and ran her hand along his name.
 
“Sesshomaru”
 
It came out as a whisper hardly audible. She heard it though, and hoped that wherever he was he had heard her. She clutched the rose and note in her hand and looked down. She sighed heavily and bent down, placing both in front of his tombstone. She lovingly swept her hand over his name in cold stone again and stood to leave. Kagura glanced back at his gravesite one last time before making her departure. The rain was coming and she wanted to get home before it got too bad.
 
Kagura drove and made it to her home. It felt empty, she felt empty. She couldn't cry anymore, all her tears had left her. She only shook violently as dry sobs attacked her small frame. She collapsed in a heap on her bed and fell in to a fitful sleep.
 
Walk past my grave in the dark tonight,
Saw the stone and the note you left for me,
to answer your question I just had to leave,
I just had to leave,
 
But that's not why I'm here,
I came down here to tell you it rains in heaven all day long,
I wanna find you so bad and let you know I'm miserable up here without you.

A dark figure made his way around the graveyard. It was dark and no one would notice him, not unless he wanted them to anyway. He sighed and shook his head as he read and re-read the note on his gravestone. `She blamed herself.' The thought keep running in his head over and over. He stood up to leave and disappeared in to thin air.
 
 
Found my way back in the dark tonight,
Couldn't wake up not right next to you,
I'd traded forever to just hear you say the sound of my name.

But that's not why I'm here,
I came down here to tell you it rains in heaven all day long,
I wanna find you so bad and let you know I'm miserable up here without you.
 
 
The figure appeared once again, only in her room this time. Sesshomaru watched as her body curled in to itself as she shivered. He ran a pale hand across her check and smiled as her body relaxed a little. He gave in to his desires and lay down next to her. His cold body snuggled against hers and she felt somehow warm. He knew he was pushing his luck but couldn't help it; he was miserable without her, he needed her.
 
Kagura had been having that same nightmare again, the same one that haunted her since the day of the crash. She would run to Sesshomaru only to find him lifeless on the ground. The coldness that surrounded her made her feel even worse. She curled in to herself and whimpered. His face flashed in her mind and he was smiling. The heartwarming smile made her want to smile and her body relaxed a little. She saw him caress her check and leaned in to the warm and inviting touch.
 
Sesshomaru knew he couldn't come back to her. They were of two different worlds now and he would just have to wait for her. Being dead didn't stop him from touching her though. He reached his slim hand around her body and massaged her breast. The small moan escaping her lips was enough to keep him going.
 
He gently rubbed his hand down further to her stomach. Kagura shifted over to her back and gasped in her sleep as she felt something cool float down her stomach. Her sleep-induced mind contributed it to a breeze and she fell deeper in to sleep. Her dream had changed from that of a nightmare to one of Sesshomaru kissing her. She loved the way he kissed her; like it was the last time he would ever see her.
 
Lips ghosted over warm sleeping lips in a silent kiss. Sesshomaru kissed her for the last time. His hand went down further in to her panties. He heard a sigh escape her lips and prayed she would stay asleep. Sesshomaru wanted this last little part of her to keep with him for eternity, or until she joined him.
 
Cool fingers found their way in to her folds. Moisture was already gathering there and Sesshomaru guessed she was dreaming about him. He smiled lovingly at her again before capturing her lips in another chaste kiss. His fingers spread her folds as he rubbed one of his long fingers down her slit. Sesshomaru watched with open fascination as her legs spread apart.
 
Kagura's dream had changed from just kissing. She was dreaming about one of the many times they had shared pleasure with each other. He had come over to her house after work one day and ravaged her against the wall. She had bruises for the next week but enjoyed them nonetheless. Sesshomaru had promised to be more careful with her after that incident. She sighed happily as that warm feeling spread out from her belly to pool in her nether regions again. The feeling was all too familiar and she spread her legs to let some of the heat escape her body.
 
Sesshomaru dipped one long finger inside her. He could feel her muscles quiver to his touch and smiled in appreciation. He removed his finger and rubbed it around her clit. The sudden attention made her gasp and Sesshomaru stopped; fearing he had awakened her. He gave a sigh of relief as she calmed down. He once again rubbed her and was pleased when a louder moan came from her lips. He added another finger to the first and rubbed in tight circles. Sesshomaru knew just what to do to have her screaming.
 
Kagura's dream was taking on a more graphic scene. She watched almost like a third person as Sesshomaru plunged deep in to her. Her dream self was throwing her head back and screaming in ecstasy. She could feel the beginnings of her own orgasm start to rack through her body. The dreamscape changed then again to one of Sesshomaru with his head between her thighs. Again she watched as her dream self gasped in pleasure. She thought she could feel Sesshomaru's wet tongue on her, it felt so real. She sighed and let the dream take her over. `If I can't have him in real life I might as well keep him in my dreams.'
 
Sesshomaru's fingers rubbed in a tighter circle as he felt her legs shake. He knew she was close and wanted nothing more than to bring her to completion. He added a little more pressure and watched as her orgasm began to ripple in her body. Her stomach muscles clenched and she gasped.
 
Kagura's eyes flew open as her orgasm swam through her body. She saw the ghostly figure above her and cried out. She was frightened for only a moment then calmed. Kagura knew Sesshomaru would never hurt her. No words were exchanged as he leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips. She could feel his cold body press against hers and sighed happily. This was all she wanted, to just see him once more.
 
“Sesshomaru”
 
He put his lips to hers again and quieted her. The warmth left her body as she watched him disappear. Kagura brought her fingers to her lips and felt the lingering kiss there. She would deal with whether he was a dream or not in the morning.
She smiled again and fell back asleep.
 
 
Don't believe that it's better when you leave everything behind,
Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die.
 
 
 
 
AN: Okay, well, I hoped you enjoyed it. I know it's a little sad, but listen to Armor for Sleep's The Truth About Heaven to get the full effect. I didn't intend on this being a song fic but I just thought it felt better with the lyrics in it. Sorry this is a little shorter than my previous fics but I just didn't have the heart to write any more. I'm going to try and write the fic drake220 suggested about Kagome and Inu Yasha in the library. Hopefully it will be the next one to come out. Please review; they are what keep me wanting to write. I really appreciate any kind of constructive criticism or any other suggestions. Remember, these fics are for you, so enjoy!!!
 
--bebopsfeje