InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ No Lies, Just Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha.
 
 
 
 
No Lies, Just Love
 
 
A pale slender hand caressed the hand of her boyfriend. Kanna sat across from Shippou at the dinner table as they ate. She was mostly quite and kept to herself. He, on the other hand, was very boisterous, and regularly let everyone know he was there. He was stuffing his face at the moment, so she had the chance to admire him when his mouth wasn't flinging out insulting comments.
 
She heard the key turning in the lock at the front door and turned around to greet the only other person with a key to their apartment. The young man entering was currently occupied with closing the door and locking it while juggling three books and a drink in his hands. Magically, he managed to shut the door and lock it without spilling a drop of drink or dropping a book. He sighed heavily and walked in to the kitchen.
 
“Sota, you're home. How was your day?” Kanna quietly asked him.
 
“Yea Sota, did you hook up with that Rin chick?” Shippou gargled out around the food in his mouth. Sota's face fell at the mention of the girl and he shook his head.
 
“Nah, she's already got a boyfriend.”
 
“Oh” Both Shippou and Kanna said at the same time. “Well, maybe you'll have better luck next time.” Kanna gently patted his back and asked him if he would like anything to eat. He declined her offer and told them that he had a lot of work to get done, so he would be heading up to his room to pull an all-nighter. Sota grabbed an apple on his way out of the kitchen and walked to his room.
 
Kanna returned to her boyfriend who had just finished devouring his food and sat quietly eyeing her food. “Go ahead, I don't want it.”
 
Shippou grabbed at the food and gulped it down. After he had finished everything within reaching distance on the table he sat back in his chair and rubbed his stomach. Kanna got up and began washing the dishes. She glanced back to Shippou and noticed him looking at her.
 
“What?”
 
“Nothing babe, just admiring you.”
 
Kanna blushed at his statement but returned to washing and putting away the dishes. After she was done they both retired to the living room to watch some tv. About middle way through some action movie her eyes started to feel heavy and Shippou noticed. He reached for the remote and turned the tv off, grabbing Kanna's hand he lead her to their bedroom.
 
Both got ready for bed and lay down. Kanna snuggled against Shippou's chest and sighed contently. She worried about Sota though. He had been throwing himself in to his work and she was worried that he may lose touch with the outside world. She hoped he could find someone like she had with Shippou. She turned around and kissed him softly.
 
The soft and gentle kiss soon turned in to more as Shippou rolled Kanna over on to her back. He swept his tongue inside her mouth and tasted every crevice he could find. His mouth became more demanding and she responded readily to him. The room began to feel hot to them both and little beads of sweet dotted both of their foreheads. Kanna could feel the physical evidence of Shippou's arousal against her thigh.
 
She moved her hand down his body and traveled until she firmly grasped his arousal. Shippou hissed as he felt her cool hand slip under his boxers and grasp him. Kanna tightened her hand around him and stroked up and down in a slow motion. Their kiss intensified as Kanna stroked him faster.
 
Shippou gently grasped both of Kanna's wrists and brought them above her head. “Not tonight babe.” He held both wrists with one hand as his other hand traveled down the length of her body, his hand molding to the curves of her body. Shippou brought his mouth down on to one of her taut nipples and Kanna took in a sharp intake of breath as his hot tongue wrapped itself around her nipple and his mouth sucked.
 
She bucked in his grasp and whined to be let go. Shippou only smirked at her and continued on as if he hadn't heard her. He switched his mouth to her other breast and let his hand travel further down her body. His hand slipped underneath her red silk panties and she sighed. Shippou could already feel the heat radiating from her core and craved her that much more.
 
Kanna's breathing became more erratic as Shippou's mouth sucked harder on her breast. He had dipped his finger in to her and she felt like she would explode from the pleasure. She threw her head back as he inserted another finger and stretched her out. Shippou pushed his fingers in to her harder and faster. Her body rocked from the motion, which caused her breasts to move in an up and down motion.
 
Shippou released her wrists to get a hold on one of her breasts. Once he had it in place his mouth resumed its attack on her nipple. Kanna's hands immediately went to his head and she ran her fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp lightly. She moaned deliciously as he switched breasts again and attacked her other nipple with as much fervor.
 
Quickly, Shippou jumped up and discarded his boxers, watching as Kanna did the same with her panties. They normally only wore their underwear to bed, tonight being no different than any other night. He pounced on her again as soon as she started to lie back down on the bed. His mouth attached itself to hers and their tongues battled for dominance. Shippou moaned in to her mouth as their skin started to heat up together.
 
Shippou leaned back on to his knees and spread Kanna's legs apart. Her knees were bent and he scooted closer to her. He grasped his arousal in one hand and guided it to her wetness. Kanna moaned loudly as he rubbed the tip of his arousal up and down her lips. He dipped the tip of his member in to her and both gasped loudly, followed by long and low moans.
 
With one quick thrust, Shippou buried himself within her. He moaned loudly as her tight sheath enveloped him. Tight, hot heat surrounded him and urged him to move. He watched the pleasure flutter across his girlfriends face as he pulled back and out of her, leaving only the tip still inside her. Not being able to hold back anymore he plunged in to her hot heat.
 
“Ahh…Shippou…harder please!” Kanna begged him.
 
Shippou got a firmer grip on the bed below them and pounded harder in to her. Neither heard the door to their room open and close. They were too caught up with each other to notice the other person standing in their room. As Shippou hit a particularly sensitive spot within her, Kanna gasped and her eyes flew open. She quickly closed them and opened them again to see the same thing. There, standing beside the bed, was Sota.
 
She could see the obvious bulge in his pants and licked her lips. Shippou had just opened his eyes as he felt that Kanna's attention was drifting off somewhere other than him. He looked in the direction she was looking and just stared at Souta. Seeing that neither was mad, Souta decided to take action. He hastily pulled his shirt over his head and yanked his pants and boxers down. He walked over to the bed and got behind Shippou.
 
Kanna saw that Shippou visibly tensed when Sota got behind him. Sota whispered something in to his ear and he relaxed. He moved back and let Sota get in-between Kanna's thighs. No sooner than he had gotten on top of her, he was plunging deep within her. Kanna closed her eyes again and threw her head back. She was enjoying him pound in to her when he stopped suddenly. Shippou took his previous position and picked up where Sota had left off.
 
Kanna didn't care who was screwing her anymore, as long as whoever it was didn't leave her hanging again. The switch between the two had aroused her and she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm tighten around her stomach. She felt him tense again and looked behind him to see what Sota was doing. Kanna watched as Sota rubbed the tip of his arousal around her boyfriend's anus.
 
As he started to push it in to him Shippou tensed again. Sota slowly slide each inch in to him and Shippou visibly relaxed once he was fully seated. He pushed Kanna back down and pulled out of her, pushing in to Sota. All three moaned in unison as Shippou plunged back in to her. Sota had been still, waiting for Shippou to adjust to him. Once he thought he was ready, he plunged in to him when Shippou plunged in to Kanna.
 
Kanna almost screamed at the force of Shippou thrusting in to her. Sota thrusting in to him at the same time made it ten times harder, and she begged for more. She lifted her hips as much as she could to help bring Shippou deeper in to her. Sota started to pump faster in to Shippou, making him pump faster in to Kanna. All three were coming close to the edge and needed only a gentle push to get them there.
 
Kanna reached around Shippou and ran her hands down his back. She scratched down until she could feel Sota's stomach and she lightly scratched him there. The little amount of pain from her nails encouraged both males to move their bodies faster. Kanna then fell back as she felt hot breath on her neck. Shippou nipped just below her ear hard, making her moan in the process.
 
Shippou frantically started pumping in to her as he felt himself get closer and closer. He saw her writhing in pleasure and kissed her. The moan was lost in his mouth as he felt her muscles start to squeeze the life out of him. She clenched and unclenched around him making his seed start to pump in to her. As his orgasm raked his body he started to clench and unclench around Sota, making the young boy gasp loudly. Sota thrust one last time deep within Shippou and shuddered. He felt the last of his seed being milked out of him and slowly pulled out of the man beneath him.
 
All three sighed and fell back against the bed, trying to catch their breath. Sota was the first to break the silence.
 
“Thank you.” With that said he stood up and put his boxers and shirt back on. Grabbing his pants he walked back out the door he had come in and walked back to his room. Flopping on his bed he feel asleep. In the other room, Kanna and Shippou just kissed each other again before they too fell in to a deep sleep.