InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ Hotel Bella Muerte ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha, or anything for that matter
 
Hotel Bella Muerte
 
 
 
Koga walked up to the shady establishment. He had heard from a friend that the people inside did almost anything you wanted. Ever since his last girlfriend had dumped him he had felt alone and frustrated. Thinking that this may be his safest route, he asked his friend for advice.
 
Flashback
 
“I'm telling you man, the girls in there are freaks. They'll do anything you want them to, all for the right price.”
 
“What do you mean `the right price'? Koga had asked his friend. The older man just smirked and shook his head. He rubbed his thumb and pointer finger together while mouthing `money' to him. Koga just nodded dumbly and said his goodbyes.
 
End Flashback
 
That had been about two weeks ago. Koga had walked by the place a couple of times but never had the courage to go in. The plastered walls were cracked and it seemed as if the lights around the building were dimmed. A red light flashing Girls! Girls! Girls! was above the entrance. His hands shook a little as he crammed them in to his pockets.
 
As he got closer to the door he could distinctly smell smoke and alcohol. Hushed voices could be heard from the door and Koga had to again remember why it was he was there. The door swung open and an older man walked out, obviously satisfied, and Koga caught a glimpse of the inside. His breathe caught in his throat as he saw a flash of silver with golden eyes attached to it. His interest was peeked, and he had no choice but to go in now.
 
Koga grabbed the dull and cold door handle, pulling it back as the hinges whined in protest. He took the two steps required to get in the door and let the door shut behind him. His eyes fixated on the golden ones across the room. Long silver hair adorned a narrow face with a small pointed nose. Slender arms billowed from underneath the flowing fabric attached to slender and long fingers. The person was sitting down, so Koga didn't really get a good view of the bottom half, but he was pretty sure it was likely to be just as beautiful as the rest.
 
He walked over to the front counter and rang a bell. A short woman with shoulder length brown hair walked to the desk. She smiled at him as she watched him fidget. “May I help you sir?” Koga nodded his head but his mouth closed, he didn't know how to ask for one of the girls.
 
“I take it you found one of our employees to be most interesting?” The woman stated as she followed his gaze. She found golden eyes looking back at her and smiled. At Koga's nod the woman walked from behind the desk and across the room. She whispered in the person's ear and pointed over to Koga. After their small conversation both got up and walked over to Koga. The taller of the two grasped Koga's hand and started to guide him down a narrow hallway. Koga looked at the woman and felt his heart skip a beat. `She's even more beautiful up close.' Almost as if she had heard him, the woman turned around and smiled at him. They arrived at a green door and the woman went to unlock it. She pulled out a small key and jiggled the lock a little until the door opened.
 
Koga followed her in and frowned a little at the accommodations. `Oh well, what does it matter what the place looks like.' He shrugged his shoulders a little to himself and sighed softly. The woman walked to the bed and sat down, she patted the empty spot next to her. Koga obediently walked to the bed and sat down. He gazed at the woman and leaned in softly. His kiss was slow and gentle; he took his time in savoring her fresh taste.
 
His tongue swept in her mouth and she sighed. Koga felt himself being pushed and realized she wanted him to lie down. He complied and let his body fall back, watching as she stood up and began to crawl over him. The woman stopped at his crotch and gently cupped him. Koga gasped at the feel of another's hand on him but sighed in pleasure as her ministrations began to make his head feel fuzzy. He vaguely heard and felt his zipper being pulled down.
 
Koga glanced down and watched as the woman pulled his zipper down and began to slide his pants off of him. He helped her by lifting up on his hips and letting them slide down over his ankles. His underwear shortly followed after. Koga hissed as he felt her tongue begin to lap at his cock. It felt like steam was coming off of her hot mouth and he wanted nothing more than to just plunge deep in to her throat. He grasped her head and tried to push her down.
 
The woman complied but slowly. She let her tongue slowly lap around his head, then up and down his shaft. She let his head pop in to her mouth while she gently rubbed her tongue in circles. Her nostrils inhaled and she pushed down. Koga hissed again as the slight pressure increase made his blood boil. He felt her tongue run up and down him when she would pull back a little. His hands tightened on her head and he pushed her back down again. Her pace was slow but that was okay, `no need to rush things.'
 
Koga let his head fall back as his eyes rolled in to the back of his head. He felt like he was being swallowed and he couldn't take much more before he exploded. The woman let his cock slide pass her lips with an inhale and pushed him as hard as she could down her throat. The effect of this had him squirming and moaning loudly to the empty room. She let him slide back and quickly pushed him back in her mouth. Koga moved one hand to the top of her head while the other went behind his neck. He pushed her a little harder, wanting her to go faster.
 
The woman picked up her pace and was rewarded with another loud moan. She sucked harder, the sounds coming from her mouth driving him mad. She quickly brought her hand to his sack and squeezed hard. Koga yelped from pain but shortly began to feel his impending orgasm. The pleasure from the pain sent him spiraling upwards until he felt like his heart would give out. She squeezed him again and sucked a little harder.
 
The tightly tensioned rope inside him snapped and he grabbed her head on both sides. Koga harshly shoved her head down to take him all the way to the hilt and moaned as hot liquid shot from his cock, sliding down her throat. She sat there for a minute as she waited to make sure he was done. Once she was, she slowly let her mouth slide up his length, making sure to clean every inch her mouth might have missed.
 
Koga sat up and ripped his shirt over his head. He was hornier now than he had been in a long time. He watched as the woman turned around and bent on her hands and knees. She lifted her billowy shirt and exposed her bare backside to him. Koga groaned at the sight and quickly knelt behind her. “So you want it in the ass huh?” Koga grinned at her nod, `She doesn't say much does she?' He shook off his last thought and concentrated on the ass positioned perfectly for him.
 
He ran his hand gently around the woman's backside and popped her. A deep moan escaped her lips and he did it again, only harder this time. Once her ass was red and Koga was satisfied with the color of it, he spread her checks. His hand grasped his cock and let the tip of it run along the puckered hole, delighting in the small moan coming from her. Without any consideration for her, he drove his cock in to her. Koga felt her tense around him and pulled back, he pumped in to her again, not waiting for her to adjust.
 
His hands gripped her sides as he pounded hard in to her. Koga never slowed down as he pulled back and plunged back in to her. He moaned again as he felt his release coming fast. “Damn baby, you're gonna make me cum too soon.” Koga threw his head back as the pleasure started to take over his body. Tendrils of electric shock worked their way from his neck down to his torso. “Play with yourself baby.” Koga clenched his teeth as the words hissed from his mouth.
 
He watched fascinated as her right arm bent and moved to her crotch. He couldn't see her pleasuring herself but knew she was because, if possible, her ass got even tighter. “That's a good girl.” Koga hissed as he began pounding in to her again. He watched as her hand pumped back and forth bringing him closer to his end. Koga felt her legs start to shake and knew she was close. His grip on her hips tightened as he concentrated on just feeling. Hot heat shot up his cock as he slide inside her ass, the cool air hitting him once more as he pulled back from her.
 
He felt fingers of pleasure grip his stomach, making him bend to its will. Koga groaned when he felt almost sick. His stomach turned and twisted in to knots and he felt his release begin. “Just a little more baby.” Koga's teeth clenched when he heard her moan and began to move her hand faster. Her legs twitched and her ass tightened, she moaned loudly as an orgasm tore through her body. Koga groaned loudly with her as he felt her tighten around him. He plunged in to her and let his release wash over his body. His face contorted in to almost pain and he gripped her hips, his body was motionless as his orgasm washed over him.
 
Once he felt he was completely milked dry, Koga fell back on to his knees. He shuddered at the feel of the cold air around him, making him want to pull the blanket over his head and sleep for a couple of hours. Just as his eyes were beginning to shut he saw her stand up from the bed. Her back was to him as she pulled her shirt over her head. When she turned around, Koga jumped, sleep the furthest thing from his mind now.
 
“What the fuck?” Koga bellowed out. Standing there in front of him was not the woman he thought he had just had the most mind-blowing sex of his life with. In fact, it wasn't a woman at all, just a very feminine looking man. The only thing that wasn't feminine though was what was hanging down in the front. `Definitely a guy.' Koga shuddered as he thought about what he had just done. `Oh god, I fucked a guy, and he gave me a blow job.' Koga almost puked thinking about it all. “What's the matter baby, I thought you knew?” He quickly threw his pants and shirt on, not caring what the man standing in front of him had to say. “Well if I had of known that I wouldn't have fucked you now would I?”
 
Koga walked to the door, intent on getting the hell out of this place. “Just to let you know, my name is Sesshomaru, so you won't have to look around for me next time, you can just ask.” Koga snatched the door open and turned back to Sesshomaru. “What the hell makes you think I'll be back?” He didn't give the man time to answer as he stormed out of the room. His feet pounded against the floor as he quickly walked to the front desk and paid for his `services.' He almost puked again when the short woman asked him if he would be coming back. Without giving her an answer he stormed out the front door, intent on getting home and taking a nice long cold shower.
 
“Don't worry Mi-san,” Sesshomaru gently patted the woman's shoulder, “they always come back after they get over the initial shock.” The woman just nodded her head in agreement. Sesshomaru walked back over to his regular chair and sat down, awaiting his next customer.