InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot At Fun ❯ Red Sky ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha.
 
 
Red Sky
 
Sesshomaru sat at his desk reading over some work he had brought home with him. He was getting a little antsy because his wife of five years should have been home by now. She had called earlier and said she was coming home straight from work so they could go out to eat. His wife was never late and her absence was making him worry. Subconsciously he rubbed the gold band around his finger as he continued to read his work.
 
Thirty minutes later and still no sign of his wife, Sesshomaru was really starting to worry now. Although Kagome was a very independent woman, times had changed and he worried for her welfare alone in the city at night. Picking up the cordless phone, he dialed Kagome's office. Getting no answer, he clicked the phone off and stood up.
 
Having decided to go to her office, Sesshomaru grabbed his keys and walked to the front door. As he reached for the doorknob a loud knock was heard. Momentarily stunned, Sesshomaru opened the door. Before him stood a woman officer, who was very beautiful, tapping her foot impatiently. He looked her up and down, gazing at her curves and long flowing black hair. “Is this the Tai residence?”
 
“Yes it is. How may I help you?” Sesshomaru replied stoically, as was normal for him. He watched as the officer took out a notepad and flipped through it. Apparently finding what she was looking for, she glanced towards him, looking him up and down. “And I presume you to be Mr. Tai?” Another nod from Sesshomaru. The officer walked into the front door and surveyed the area, deeming it safe. She reached behind her and grabbed her handcuffs.
 
“Mr. Tai, please turn towards the wall with your hands up.” Shocked again, Sesshomaru complied and turned around, placing his hands above his head against the wall. “May I ask why I am being handcuffed?” He got no response as the officer gently pulled his hands from the wall to behind his back, securing them with the handcuffs. She gently pushed him towards the wall, making him turn his face so his check was resting on the wall.
 
“Now, Mr. Tai, before we leave, do you have anything on you that you wouldn't like me to find out about?” She tapped her foot again as he remained silent. “No? Perhaps I should check you myself before we leave.” The woman officer shut the front door and began to pat him down, starting at his shoulders. Sesshomaru felt an electric sensation run through his body as soft and gentle hands rubbed his shoulders. Slowly, those same hands rubbed down his back, almost sensually.
 
She leaned in to him to be able to reach around his front. Gliding her hands over his chest and adding a small amount of pressure, she could feel his muscles rippling underneath the shirt he wore. At his waistline she let her hands rub back around to his back. She stretched her arms and glided back up his lower back, trying not to forget anywhere. She quickly skimmed across his buttocks, letting feather like touches grace him until she reached his legs.
 
Again, she added a small amount of pressure as she traveled the length of his long legs. Sesshomaru was trying his best to be still. Wherever the woman touched him he burned even though he was fully clothed. A small gasp escaped his lips as she brushed the back of his knees. He could feel his hard on and knew her inquisitive hands would find it eventually. He bit his lip to keep from moaning as she skimmed across his butt again, squeezing a little harder.
 
She had heard his small gasp and could see him struggling. Gently, she ran her hands back up his legs and squeezed his butt, gently massaging it. Her hands slowly made their way around to his front. “Mr. Tai, is this a concealed weapon?” While she asked him she was gently molding her hand to the hardness below his waist, slowly pumping. Sesshomaru had heard her question but chose to ignore it due to the pleasurable sensations running up his spine. Her breasts were pushed against his back with the effort of trying to reach his front. He could feel her nipples begin to harden. Since his hands were handcuffed behind him, he was at the perfect height to feel her heat coming from between her legs.
 
Slowly unclasping his hands, Sesshomaru cupped her through her pants, delighting in the surprised gasp that came from her mouth. The officer momentarily forgot his hardness as he massaged her through her pants. “Mr. Tai,” she gasped, “I think we may need to do a strip search.” She smiled wickedly and pulled herself from his back. Taking hold of his bound hands, she let him lead the way. Sesshomaru walked through the darkened apartment to the bedroom, waiting while the officer opened the closed door. After she had turned the lights on, the officer turned around to shut the door. She gazed at the man in front of her and licked her lips.
 
Since he was still handcuffed, the officer reached for the belt around his waist and unhooked it. Not bothering to pull it from his pants, she unsnapped his jeans and let them slide to the ground along with his boxers. Once they had fallen, Sesshomaru kicked them from his legs, losing his balance; he fell down to sit on the edge of the bed. “How clumsy of me.” Sesshomaru replied dryly. His erection was sticking up between his legs, begging for attention. The officer slid down to her knees and crawled over to the now sitting Sesshomaru, bringing her head in-between his legs. She took a tentative lick and smiled as she heard his strangled moan.
 
After a few more well placed licks, Sesshomaru was panting. She brought her lips to the tip and sucked lightly. Letting her lips slide farther over his erection, she reached up and gently massaged the sack hanging from between his legs. All of his senses were attacked as he let his head roll back, wishing he could tangle his hands in her silky hair. The woman pushed him farther in her mouth, letting her tongue roll around his girth. He moaned loudly when he felt the back of her throat grazing his tip. Sesshomaru quickly thrust his hips just enough to push him all the way in and gasped. He could feel his end coming quicker than ever before. Encouraged by his moans, the officer drew back and slammed her mouth back against him, her nose touching his stomach. She let her hands wrap around his shaking thighs, knowing he couldn't take much more.
 
She inhaled sharply and pushed him back down her throat, causing more pressure along his already sensitive skin. Exhaling, she drew him back out again, sucking hard on his flesh before slamming against him again. Sesshomaru gasped out, his hips trying to move more than he could get them to, making his thighs shake with the effort. He could feel the pressure building, his toes starting to curl in anticipation. Faster and faster, she drew him in and out of her mouth trying to add as much pressure as she could. She could taste the precum on his tip and greedily swallowed it. Her tongue swirled around his tip before she sucked him back in to her mouth rapidly, swallowing the precum that had oozed out again. She felt Sesshomaru shake and heard his loud moan. She ran her tongue along the underside of his erection and could feel his seed start to pump from him.
 
Sesshomaru arched his back as he felt himself lose control and moaned loudly. His balls tightened and he shot in to her mouth, gasping with every pump that came out, draining him. The sensations didn't stop when he stopped shooting into her, she keep sucking on him, cleaning him. His over sensitized skin couldn't take much more, yet she still kept sucking him, mewling at the taste of him. “That's enough, please. I can't take anymore.” Sesshomaru shouted. Startled, she lifted her head and gazed at him. She stood up and started to unbutton her shirt, letting it slide over her shoulders to hit the floor. Kicking off her shoes, she undid the button in her pants and let them hit the floor. Now clad in only her underwear she walked to the edge of the bed, pushing him down onto his back.
 
Noticing his wince, she asked if he was uncomfortable while gently stroking his already hardening length. Not able to reply, Sesshomaru just shook his head as he watched her straddle his waist. Satisfied that he was in no great pain, she bent her head down and gently kissed him. He could taste his essence on her tongue and he moaned, licking the inside of her mouth to taste more. She started to grind her lower half against his hips, drawing his length between her legs to run along her core. Their kiss turned harder and frenzied as she ground her hips in to his. Sesshomaru tried to thrust up in to her, her underwear being the only thing holding him back. Getting the hint, she reached down and moved them aside, letting him slide his hard flesh in to her.
 
His girth stretched her and she moaned at the slight pain. She started to ride up and down on him at a fast pace. Sesshomaru only felt the heat enveloping him as she rode him, dragging him in to a pleasure induced haze. Her grinding started to get a little harder and faster as she moaned. He could feel her walls starting to clench around him. Sesshomaru opened his eyes and looked at her. She was perfect, an angel sent just for him. “Harder baby, please.” Sesshomaru moaned loudly as she complied and began to ride him harder. Her juices were dripping down her thighs and coating his stomach. The sound of flesh slapping echoed off the walls of the medium sized room. He could feel the familiar build of pressure again so he pushed his hips up as much as he could, trying to aid her along.
 
A long throaty moan was his reward and she started to ride him faster. The friction between them was a burning pace, both felt as though they might ignite. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his, their tongues clashing together as were their bodies. She let go of his lips to breath, panting harshly. Sesshomaru could feel her walls tightening around him again and pushed his hips as hard as he could without moving her. She placed her hands on either side of his head and pushed back down on him, trying to get him as deep in her as she could. Her head flew back as her eyes screwed shut. A shuddering breath escaped her as her orgasm swept through her body, leaving her shaking in its quake. Sesshomaru had his eyes screwed shut as well, feeling as though he couldn't breath. Her orgasm squeezed him hard and started to milk him. A low moan emitted from his throat as he felt his toes curl as he exploded in to her, coating her insides while still more dripped down her thighs.
 
Both sweaty bodies relaxed, no longer a need for their muscles to be tense. “You think you could un-cuff me?” Sesshomaru rolled to his side so she could have access to his hands. She stood up and walked over to her pants, retrieving the keys. He felt the bed dip as her weight joined him on the bed. Sesshomaru felt the metal release his wrists and brought them to his front to rub them gently. “I didn't make them too tight did I?” The woman asked gently. “No Kagome, but I think next time I get to be the cop.” Sesshomaru grinned at her blush as she nodded her head.