InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ My Wolf Prince ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, except for any characters that I create.
 
 
Kagome ran through the forest with tears going down her eyes. `That bastard!' she angrily thought. Since she wasn't paying attention, and the blurriness in her eyes, she tripped over a tree root that was above the ground.
 
“Shit! Ouch!” she cussed. Her knees were scraped and started to bleed a little. “Of all the luck in the world, why me?” she complained.
 
She stood up onto her feet and started to limp while she was walking to a nearby river where she used to wash her friend's clothes after a battle. Anyways, she just wanted to be away from InuYasha.
 
“Bastard, you told me that we were going to together forever,” she seethed.
 
Not too a few minutes earlier, she caught InuYasha having sex with Kikyo. Kikyo did have her own body, warmth, and blood. The kamis decided to have her that gift since she helped destroy Naraku.
 
She came upon the river. Kagome decided to stop and wash her knees. She didn't want to have an infection from the dirt on her knees. Kagome took off her sandals and dipped her feet into the cool water. She cupped her hands together in the water and poured it on her knees. Her shorts slightly got wet, but she didn't care.
 
She suddenly heard the bushes starting to rustle. “Who's there?” she demanded. The rustling stopped and a figure came out. “Koga!” Kagome was shocked.
 
Koga started to walk to her slowly. `Damn, she looks beautiful with the moon light is shining on her,' he thought.
 
“Kagome, why are you out here all alone?” he asked.
 
Kagome replied, “Why do you want to know? Why aren't you with Ayame?”
 
Koga sighed, “She died giving birth to our pup, Kanae. That happened just a year ago. Well, I was here, hunting for my pup so she can eat. I smelt your scent not too far from where I was hunting. You still have to answer my question, Kagome.”
 
Kagome was shocked. She didn't know that Ayame died giving birth. She didn't even know that Koga had a pup. Sure, they did lose contact after the fight of Naraku, but it would have been nice to know that Koga had a pup.
 
She looked at him. Koga seemed more, mature and not that flirtatious. He used to just go up to her, clasp her hands, and tell her that she's his woman. Then, InuYasha would barge in and tell him to fuck off. Ah, that was long ago. Her face started to become sullen and Koga noticed it.
 
“Kagome, what's wrong. Did that mutt do something to you?” he shouted. Kagome looked at Koga with tears in her eyes and she nodded her head. Koga went to put his arms around her.
 
“Here, let's sit here and you can tell me all about it,” he offered.
 
Koga sat by a tree and put Kagome onto his lap. He let her cry while telling him what she saw. Kagome looked at his face. He didn't have any expressions on his face.
 
`He changed so much. He would be ballistic by now, threatening to kill InuYasha. I feel more, loved when I am around him now,' Kagome thought.
 
When she was finished, Koga sighed, “He made his choice Kagome, he chose Kikyo. I don't know why that puppy made that stupid decision. He just lost something special. You.”
 
Kagome blushed. Then, she looked into his blue eyes. Oh, how they were so beautiful.
 
“Koga?”
 
“Yes Kagome?”
 
“Kiss me.”
 
“What?”
 
“Please, kiss me.”
 
Koga was shocked at the sudden boldness. The Kagome he used to know was shy and unsure at times.
 
He leaned towards her and he met her lips. Kagome already had her mouth open and ready for his tongue. Her heart skipped a beat. It felt so right to kiss the wolf prince. When kissing him, she felt like everything was right in the world, no, universe!
 
Koga was so gentle with her, like she was porcelain that can easily break. He finally was kissing the girl he wanted to be his own.
 
They pulled apart and were staring into each other's eyes.
 
“Koga?”
 
“Yes Kagome?”
 
“Be my wolf prince.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I want to be yours, forever. Please?”
 
“Whatever you say…Kagome.”
 
Kagome got off of the wolf demon and stood up. She stood in front of him and took off her blouse. Then, she unhooked her bra and let it fall onto the ground. She walked towards the prince and let her hands go under his shirt. Kagome traced her fingers across his abs.
 
Koga grabbed her hands and pushed them away. Kagome became confused. Koga smirked and took of his shirt. Then, he pushed her onto the ground and took off her shorts, with a little help from the girl that was on the ground. Then, he took off his bottoms and loincloth.
 
Kagome eyed his manhood. Kami, he was huge! Great, she was excited.
 
Koga's fingers intertwined with the woman that was beneath him. “This will hurt for only a short while, are you sure about this?” he whispered into her ear.
 
Kagome shook her head and he plunged into her, breaking her hymen. Kagome screamed since her barrier was now torn. Koga kissed his now mate to tell her that everything will be all right.
 
“Whenever you are ready, we'll continue,” he told her. After a few moments, Kagome started to rock her hips. She moaned when the pleasure was cascading over her body.
 
Since she was a virgin and he wasn't, she was unsure to what to do. She was trying to keep up with the rhythm he was making.
 
“Just relax. Just enjoy it, don't worry about it,” Koga said. He knew what she was thinking. He was the same with Ayame, except that they were both virgins at the time.
 
Kagome screamed with passion when Koga's manhood rubbed against her clit. Her hands found his butt and squeezed it, since she needed something to squeeze. Her nails went into his skin and Koga moaned.
 
The two lovers started to buck and jerk when they were near climax. They started to sweat more and their skins started to become slick.
 
Kagome's inner walls started to tighten around Koga's manhood. His thrusts started to become more slow and hard. Kagome started to gasp for air since she started to come.
 
“Ko…Ko…Koga!” she screamed. Her scream was music to his ears and then he screamed her name. He fell on top of her and he bit her neck. After that, he licked it.
 
“You are now my mate Kagome. You are mine and only mine. You cannot be with anyone else,” he said. Kagome looked at him with a smile and droopy eyes.
 
Her hand touched the Jewel that was hanging around her neck. It started to brighten a bright pink. Then, it engulfed her and when it died down, Koga's eyes widened.
 
Kagome had fangs, a wolf tail, and her eyes were a light, honey brown. Koga sensed a strong power from her.
 
“Kagome, you're a demon now,” he gasped. Kagome looked at him and replied, “I know, I feel it. We can be together forever now.”
 
Koga crawled to her and hugged her. He whispered, “I have to get food now, for my daughter. She would be wondering where I went. Please, come with me, live with me, my daughter, and my tribe.”
 
“Of course, you are my wolf prince and mate,” said Kagome.
 
They got dress and went to get food for Koga's daughter. Kagome met Kanae and she looked like Ayame, except she had her father's eyes and smile.
 
From that day on, she knew she was supposed to be with Koga and no one else. She felt that InuYasha was actually supposed to be with Kikyo, not her. Maybe that was why she had to wake up InuYasha and had to have half of her soul taken away from her to fill Kikyo's body. She guessed all of her feelings were messed up cause she was Kikyo's reincarnation. She felt that she never knew her true feelings because of that.
 
Kagome was still friends with InuYasha and Kikyo, despite what happened.
 
*****
 
Koga and Kagome were sitting by an orchard and watching Kanae chase the butterflies. Kagome leaned up and kissed her mate. Then, she cuddled against him.
 
“Koga.”
 
“Yes my princess.”
 
“I love you, my wolf prince. I am so glad that we are together. I am glad that I have a chance to raise your daughter. I wouldn't have changed this for the world. I am so glad that night happened. I love you, my wolf prince.”