InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ Valentine's Day Gift ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, except for any characters that I create.
 
 
Kagome was walking home from school. It was great winter weather. The cold air was crispy when she inhaled. The snow was falling softly. Kagome inhaled and put two fingers to her lips. She made a small lip smack and exhaled as she put her fingers away.
 
She giggled. “I'm smoking!” she laughed.
 
Her laughter faded quickly. It was Valentine's Day. She had a secret Valentine, but he was with someone else. Kikyo. She caught him making love to her, whispering sweet words to her. She knew he was doing that since she saw him talking into her ear.
 
`I guess old love never dies,' she thought as she ran away, with tears running down her face.
 
She reached the well and jumped in. She sealed the well for she didn't want him to come get her. She needed time for herself. It was three years since she sealed it and she is eighteen years old.
 
Kagome thought that her friends were fine in the other era. Naraku was dead anyways, so she didn't feel concerned for them.
 
She felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. It was Hojo!
 
“Hi Kagome!” chirped Hojo. Kagome smiled. She was starting to like him a little, well, maybe a lot. He was nice and kind and thoughtful. He was very concerned for her when she was “sick.” He wasn't like InuYasha at all, and he didn't have the dog-ears.
 
Kagome liked InuYasha's ears.
 
“Hi Hojo, how are you doing?” asked Kagome with a smile.
 
“I'm fine. Can I walk you home?” he asked. Kagome nodded and he started walking her home.
 
The rest of their walk was mostly in silence. Mostly, it was in an awkward silence. They were at the stairs when he offered to carry her heavy book bag. Kagome gladly let him carry it.
 
They were inside her house when Kagome saw a note lying on the kitchen table. It read:
 
“Kagome, we went to pick a few things for dinner. We will be back later tonight. Love, Mom.”
 
She sighed. Oh well.
 
She walked back out and saw Hojo sitting on the couch, playing with Buyo. She smiled; he actually looks kind of cute, playing with their cat.
 
She sat next to him and he smiled at her. He slowly wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She leaned onto him. `He actually, smells real nice. He smells like winter frost. Nice,' she mused.
 
She looked up to him. She started to fall into his milky brown eyes. “Be my Valentine Kagome,” he said.
 
Kagome blinked a few times at him, “Sure Hojo.”
 
Kagome rose up and kissed him. Hojo deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.
 
`He tastes like vanilla mist,' she thought.
 
`She tastes like strawberries. I finally kissed her!' Hojo thought.
 
Kagome pulled back and took his hands. She dragged him to her room and closed the door. She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.
 
Hojo's eyes widened. “Kagome!” gasped Hojo.
 
“Shh,” she hushed. She caressed the left side of his head. She leaned down and kissed his lips.
 
Then, Kagome took of her blouse and unclasped her bra. Hojo's eyes widened more and blushed.
 
“Don't be scared,” she cooed. His eyes were rising slowly to her breasts.
 
`He's so innocent,' she mused. Her hands grabbed his and put them on her twins. She squeezes her hands on his, which made him squeeze her breasts. Kagome moaned.
 
Hojo's manhood started to get hard in erection. Kagome could feel his manhood since she was sitting right on it. She smiled. Then, she started to go up and down on it, which made the man below her, moan.
 
Kagome unbuttoned his shirt and took off his undershirt. She licked his nipples and Hojo groaned louder. Kagome ripped off her skirt and already soaked panties. She was getting turned on from what was going on.
 
Hojo was gazing at the naked woman before her. He felt the luckiest guy in the world. He had a beautiful goddess straddling on him.
 
Kagome started to unzip his pants and dragged them down to his feet. Then, she ripped off his briefs, `Now I know the answer to the question, boxers or briefs?'
 
She looked at his manhood that was ready for her to ride on. `Damn, he's huge…nice. I like them big, even though this is my first time!'
 
She started to crawl on top of him. She stopped at his manhood. She leaned down and licked his manhood from the base up. Hojo let out a soft moan. His hands grabbed at her head and started rubbing it.
 
Kagome's tongue went around and around his manhood when she finally took him in her mouth. Then, she went up and down. Hojo started to thrust his manhood into her mouth. He needed more.
 
Kagome started to fondle his balls and that made the man below her go crazy. He hit his climax and poured seed into her mouth. She looked up to him and swallowed it. That only made his manhood rise again.
 
 
“Did you like that?” she asked huskily as she wiped her mouth.
 
Hojo looked at her with his eyes that seemed that it was burning with fever. He grabbed at her, which made her go `eep!' He threw her below her and started licking her juicy wetness that was between her legs.
 
“Oh, yes, oh!” moaned Kagome. She started to buck into him and he smirked. Who would have known that innocent Hojo became a bad boy?
 
Hojo cupped her buttocks and squeezed it and that made her moan louder. Kagome was rubbing his head and shaking it. Then, she squeezed her breasts while her eyes were fluttering.
 
She hit her climax and more wetness came out of her. Hojo licked every single droplet. He smiled at her and she growled at him.
 
“Fuck me now!” she demanded.
 
“Gladly to do so,” he growled.
 
`Damn, he's so sexy. Damn, he looked like a kami!' she thought.
 
Hojo was between her legs and she produced more milk since she was getting turned on. He started teasing her by going around her opening with the tip of his manhood. Kagome started to whimper. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to finally get into her. He finally did while holding her hand and she screamed in pleasure and pain.
 
He saw tears going down her face and he kissed them away.
 
“Sorry Kagome, you ready?” he asked. It took her a few moments to compose herself and she started to rock her hips. Hojo followed suit.
 
Waves of pleasure were going throughout their bodies. Each of them moaned and groaned. Kagome dug her nails into his back, but to Hojo, it felt nice. Kagome tugged his ear playfully whenever his head was near to her. She licked behind his ear; Hojo shuddered.
 
They switched places and now she was on top of him. Kagome tilted her head back as she screamed in pleasure. Hojo reached up to her and grabbed at her breasts. He squeezed them and flicked at her hard erected nipples. Kagome screamed louder. She never knew that having a manhood felt so nice inside of her.
 
Every movement that she went up and down Hojo's manhood brought each of them near climax, but they wished that it wouldn't. They wanted this to last forever. They soon were and they screamed each other's names.
 
Kagome fell on top of Hojo. She was breathing for air.
 
`This feels nice. This feels right,' she thought.
 
Hojo started to stroke her back. It finally came true to him. He always wanted to be with Kagome since they were both fifteen. The long three-year wait finally finished today.
 
Kagome looked at him and kissed him.
 
“Hojo?”
 
“Hmm?”
“I love you.”
 
“I love you too Kagome. Always have, always will be.”
 
Kagome laid her head back on her lover's chest. She was happy. She was content. She smiled. She finally had someone to tell her that she was loved and always would be.
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Yes Hojo?”
 
“Happy Valentine's Day.”
 
“Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you liked your present!”
 
Hojo looked confused.
 
“What? What do you mean by that?”
 
“He, he, he. I loved you too Hojo. I just thought this would be a good way to show you.”
 
Hojo laughed. To Kagome's ears, it sounded so heartfelt.
 
“Well Kagome. I enjoyed it.”
 
“Hojo?”
 
“Yes Kagome?”
 
“Would you be with me forever?”
 
“Of course. Want to go for another round?”
 
“Thought you would never ask!”
 
 
A/N: I thought it would be nice to have a Hojo and Kagome pairing since there aren't that much. I hope you enjoyed it!