InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ I'll Be ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“I'll Be,” by Edwin McCain.
 
*The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath*
 
Miroku looked at Sango as she was walking in front of him. He was watching her swaying her hips, the way her hair was moving with her body. He sighed, when would they be together, be one?
 
*Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth*
 
He knew there's more to Sango than her throwing her boomerang bone and her family. He feels like there was something deep inside of her that has yet to be revealed. Almost like a small star in the heavens that has to be found in the big clusters of different stars.

*Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love*
 
How many times has he wanted to tell her how he feels? How many times he just wanted to grab her and taste those lips.
*I'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above*
 
Miroku closed his eyes and was remembering his dreams of kissing her. He would rather die in her arms, with his lips pressing against hers than dying alone. He would rather risk his life in order for her to be alive.

*I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide*
 
It was nighttime. Each person was in his or her sleeping place. Miroku was watching Sango sleeping. He remembers each time that Sango was crying for her brother, father, and fellow villagers. He would hold her in his embrace and let her cry.

*I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life*
 
He did know that he had a problem with young, beautiful woman. He supposed that it was his guardian who gave him that habit. But he did believe that he can get better at it, get better at getting rid the habit. He knew that Sango would be very pleased about that and probably be more than happy to be with him forever.
 
*Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed*
 
Miroku fell asleep. He started to dream of him and Sango, on a bed, holding each other. He could hear the rain tapping on the roof. Her head was on his chest and her fingers were making lazy circles around his nipples. She looked up and kissed the tip of his nose.
 
“I love you Miroku,” she purred as she slid herself on top of him.
 
“I love you too Sango,” Miroku purred back and encircled his arms around her waist.
 
She hoisted above his manhood and slid down. They each moaned at the sudden snuggle fit; that each were familiar with. She started to moan at the same pace that Miroku was moaning.

*You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive not dead*
 
Miroku woke up and realized that his hand was around his very hard, erected manhood. He slapped his hand across his forehead. He stood up and wiped his hand underneath his outfit. He gazed his eyes from across the low fire. He sighed.
 
She was the only reason why he refuses to have his curse suck him up. He will live for her, other than that he will sacrifice his life if her life is in danger.

*Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love*
 
Miroku stood up and walked towards a hill that was in a clearing. He saw it when they were walking to make camp. He sat down cross-legged and stared up. He saw a shooting star and closed his to make a wish.
 
`I wish I can tell Sango how I feel. Please give me the courage,' he wished and prayed.

*I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above*
 
But, he did hope that before he died that he won't die, but he didn't think he can handle it all in. He never really felt the way he did now. He was also thinking what Sango would react. How will she react?
 
He stood up and walked away to a cliff.
 
*I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide*
 
Sango woke up and saw that Miroku wasn't at the camp. She became very concerned. She saw tracks leaving the area and called for Kirara. Kirara perked up and turned into her larger form. Sango hopped on and told Kirara to follow Miroku's scent.
 
His scent led to a cliff and saw Miroku looking down.
 
`What is he doing?' she thought to herself.
 
She heard him starting to talk to himself.

*I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life*
 
“Oh Sango, I love you so much, how can I ever tell you? I cannot carry this burden anymore,” he said out loud.
 
Before her very eyes, she saw him jump. Sango screamed and told Kirara to follow him before he hits the ground. Kirara flew as fast as she could.
 
Miroku wasn't screaming in fear. Just before he thought he would hit the ground, he fell onto a back of fur. He opened his eyes and saw that he was on Kirara. He saw Sango looking very upset at him.
 
“You idiot! What the hell were you thinking, jumping off a cliff like that? That is no way to end your life like that. How do you think we, your friends, would feel?” she shouted at him.
 
Miroku looked away from her, embarrassed and ashamed at the same time. They landed on the ground and they both hopped off. Miroku sat on the ground, not looking at her.
 
“I heard what you said, that you loved me, cared about me. Eh, I care about you too,” Sango told him.
 
*I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said*
 
The monk looked at the demon slayer. He just escaped death when the woman saved his life. Maybe the great Buddha gave him a second chance at life to be with the woman he fell in love with. Maybe his wish might be coming true.
 
“You care…about me?” he asked her.
 
Sango blushed. “Yes, I do. I love you, Miroku.”
 
*I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide*
 
Sango walked towards him and knelt beside him. She held him close to her heart and whispered into his ear, “Please, don't do anything that foolish again. I do not know what I would do if you ever leave me. Just, right now, make love to me.”
 
Miroku eyed her and pulled her down onto his body. He brushed her hair back and kissed her deeply. He took her kimono off and kissed her shoulder and trailed it down to her breasts. It seemed that his dream was coming true, except in a different spot. Maybe it was taken place in the future.
 
Sango pulled up his outfit and saw that his manhood was already ready. She positioned herself above it and slid downward. She closed her eyes and flinched when her barrier of innocence was broken. Then, she rocked her hips.
 
Each moaned, each groaned. Each held each other, each whispered loving things. It wasn't long when each screamed each other's name. Miroku's seed plundered into Sango's womb.
 
Sango placed herself beside him. She snuggled next to him and placed her hand on his stomach.
 
“I love you Sango. I always have, always will. I'll be there for you whenever you need me. I'll always be your admirer, follower, and lover,” said Miroku.

*I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life*

<Thank you SilverShadowKitsune for helping me out, much thanks!>