InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ Dreaming of You ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Dreaming of You,” by Selena
“Rin's Song,” does not belong to me, but I did take a line out.
 
 
*Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you*
 
Rin sneaked away from camp where she was staying with Jaken. Her Lord Sesshomaru was away; he smelt a demon that was very strong nearby. How long has it been since she has been with Sesshomaru? She remembered that she has traveled with him since she was eight and she was now a young lady of seventeen.
 
She walked towards a small lake. She looked at her reflection. Oh, how much she had matured from adolescence into a woman. She didn't want to admit, but she has fallen in love with the dog demon.
 
*And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too*
 
Rin looked up and saw many stars twinkling down at her. `Lord Sesshomaru, are you thinking about me as I am you? Are you feeling the same in your heart?' she thought.
 
*Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight*
 
Rin fell back onto the cool, dewy grass. She wrapped her arms around herself, imagining it was he holding her. She closed her eyes, imagining his breath breathing down on her. She even imagined him purring, full with love.
 
*And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me*
 
The outdoors was basically her room. She has been living in the outside world most her life that nothing is new to her.
 
Even while she was walking or riding on Ah-Un, she was thinking about him. She would look at him from behind. Even though he has a rough exterior, she knew that he had a soft spot. Well, he did save her from Naraku!
 
*Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there*
 
Rin knew she always talked a lot. It was the nerves; she couldn't help it. But Sesshomaru never said anything; it would make her feel stupid. It would feel nice, to her, if he says something back to her. She has become used to it, but the love inside her wants to yell at him to say something.
 
*If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside
Would you even care?*
 
The love that was deeper inside wants to run up to him and yell at his face, “Are you that dumb that you can't realize how much I love you, how much I care about you? Can't you see in my eyes that they lust over you? Your demeanor is so sensual that I can't control my heart beating when I see you walk, talk, and breathe.”
 
*I just wanna hold you close
But so far all I have a dreams of you*
 
Rin made a deep chuckle. Like hell that would ever happen. He would just tell her that her human feelings are juvenile and a waste of time. At least, at least she has her imaginations.
 
*So I wait for the day
And the courage to say how much I love you
Yes I do!*
 
Rin dipped her feet into the unruffled water. She started splashing a little bit here and there. Maybe when she is old and gray and dying and he would be still sexy and unfazed with age. She would simply tell him how she felt. At least she wouldn't have to live long enough for his ramblings. She started think that she could wait that long while her thoughts are bottling up inside her.
 
*I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight*
 
The woman started to hum the song when she was eight while she was waiting for Sesshomaru.
 
~*~In the mountain, in the forest, in the wind, in a dream, where are you Sesshomaru-sama, with an ally like Jaken?
 
I will wait alone until you come! Sesshomaru-sama, please return!~*~
 
 
*And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me*
 
Rin heard rustlings in the bushes and her heart skipped a beat. Could
it be an evil demon? Will it kill her or kidnap her so it can get to
her lord?
 
*Corazón
I can't stop dreaming of you*
 
She saw Sesshomaru's body emerge. His features were the same, cold and emotionless. His eyes narrowed down at her while she dropped her gaze to the ground.
 
He started to walk towards her.
 
*No puedo dejar de pensar en ti
I can't stop dreaming*
 
`I am probably be in big trouble since I didn't bring Jaken with me. He'll probably tell me that a demon can snatch me. Oh, I can only wander what he'll say or do to me,' she thought.
 
When she looked up, her thoughts were going round and round.
 
*Cómo te necesito
I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, cómo te extraño*
 
He knelt beside her; his eyes met hers. Her eyes widened, she saw that his eyes were full of emotion. She rarely saw that in him, actually, she never saw that. She was wondering what on earth is going on. Maybe, it isn't him.
 
*Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you*
 
But when he spoke, she knew it was he. He said, “Rin, there is something I need to say to you. You have been in my care for the past nine years and you will be another year older in two days. I have seen you grow up from a small child into a gorgeous woman. You were the first not to be scared of me, which a lot of humans and demons do. I have to admit that I love you. I love you Rin.”
 
*And I still can't believe
That you came up to me and said "I love you"
I love you too!*
 
Rin's heart started to beat faster and her stomach started to flutter. The first thing that she did was hugging him, which caused him to fall on his back. She blushed a little and crept closer to his face and kissed him.
 
When they pulled back, she said, “I love you too, Lord Sesshomaru.”
 
*Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow and for all of my life*
 
Sesshomaru made a smile, a warm smile. Rin changed his life throughout the years. Her cuteness and awkwardness made him see why his father chose a human woman. It also made him see that he, too, can see the bright side of life. And it's all because of this woman that's on top of him.
 
Rin felt lively that she doesn't have to hide her affections anymore. Now, she can dream with him for the rest of her life.
 
*And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming of you endlessly*
 
Rin rolled off of him and placed herself beside him. They held each other and looked at the stars sparkling at them. She then scooted down lower and placed her head on his stomach while placing her arms on both sides of his sides. Sesshomaru then enfolded his arms around her.
 
*Dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight*
 
Rin wanted to hold him like this forever and so did Sesshomaru. They never wanted the dawn to come, but they knew it would. So they would continue to hold each other until tomorrow.
 
Rin then thought of Jaken. “Lord Sesshomaru, where's Jaken?” she asked.
 
“Oh, he is still in the camp. I told him to stay put until I return, looking for you,” he answered.
 
Rin giggled. Sesshomaru loved it when she giggled.
 
*And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room*
 
Rin felt at peace. No more can she imagine him holding her like this. No more can she imagine his breath breathing down at her. Sesshomaru started to purr that was filled with love. Rin closed her eyes, and no more can she imagine him doing that.
 
*I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Endlessly*
 
The woman started to doze off and started to sleep. She started to dream of the man holding her, doing exotic things. Maybe they would do that when she's a little older.
 
*And I'll be holding you tight
Dreaming...with you...tonight!*