InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ I Love Yourself for Thyself ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This is the sequel one shot that goes with the Original/Alternate Universe story “Love Yourself for Thyself.”
 
 
InuYasha led Kagome to the bed. Kagome was blushing furiously. She knew what was coming and she wasn't sure she was ready. Basically, it was her self-conscious that were taking hold of her.
 
He motioned her to sit on the bed. When she did, he leaned down and captured her lips. Kagome started to lean back. She laid a hand on his face. He placed a hand next to her side, laid a hand on her back, and laid a knee on the bed pouring everything he had in her.
 
Kagome fell on her back with InuYasha on top of her. He slid his hand up her side. Then, he slid it under her dress. He started to caress her body. InuYasha lifted the dress off of her and took off her strapless bra. Once Kagome realized what was going on, she covered herself.
 
“Don't do that! You're beautiful,” InuYasha scolded her, “I am your husband now, you don't have to be insecure about yourself. I worship you regardless what you look like.”
 
Kagome started to tear up. A man saying that is a true man. She uncovered herself, revealing everything to him. InuYasha started to kiss her stomach and started making lazy circles with his tongue. He was trying to tell her that he loves her body.
 
Then he went to the underwear that was covering what he would soon dominate for the rest of their lives. He dragged it down to her feet. He looked at the nest of black tresses that curtained the prize. InuYasha spread her legs open. He put in a finger in her pussy and started to go in and out. Every other push he would brush his thumb over the bundle of nerves.
 
InuYasha would gaze at his wife. Kagome's face would twist with pleasure. She would buck into his hand, wanting more, needing more. She never imagined having a man or husband, do this to her.
 
Kagome hit her climax, sending her juices onto his hand. InuYasha lifted his hand to his mouth and licked it clean. Then he devoured her mouth. The girl could taste her honey in his mouth.
 
When they were making out, Kagome took off his shirt. She traced her fingertips over his chiseled chest. Kagome was in awe that his body was hers. She felt honored.
 
She traced her finger from between his breasts down to his navel. She played with his hair that was around his navel and then tugged at his pants. InuYasha smiled when they were kissing and helped her get them off.
 
Then…there was the boxers, the one thing that was hiding the thing that Kagome never dreamed she would see. Was she prepared what was to come?
 
`Can I do this? Am I prepared?' she asked herself. She found herself blushing.
 
InuYasha saw her face turning red. He had a notion what she was thinking.
 
“Are you ready for this?” he asked her, with some concern in his eyes. In the back of his head, he wanted her. He wanted to show her how much he loves her.
 
Kagome bit the inside of her lip. Then she decided by saying, “Yes.”
 
With much of boldness, she pulled down his boxers, revealing his manhood. Kagome blushed even redder and her eyes almost popped out.
 
InuYasha smirked. He knew this was the first time she had seen a naked man, but she would get used to it, he knew it.
 
He intertwined his fingers with hers. He knelt between her legs and started to kiss her with all his passion. The tip of his manhood was at the entrance of her womanhood. Then, he pushed it in, bursting through what made her once a virgin.
 
Kagome cried into his mouth. Small tears escaped her eyes. InuYasha left her lips and started to kiss her tears.
 
When the pain subsided, she could feel something good. She wanted more. Kagome wrapped her legs around her husband's waist. Each movement they both made sent electric shocks throughout their bodies.
 
“Give me more InuYasha, make me feel more of that,” Kagome said huskily.
 
“As you wish my beloved, I will make you feel more of that,” he whispered in her ear.
 
InuYasha started to thrust inside his wife with every infatuation he had in him. He held her hips, making her go in and out of him. He watched as her plump breasts go up and down. Kagome placed her hands on InuYasha's shoulders, needing support.
 
Each thrust and each moan was like the ocean crashing onto the shore, matching each rhythm as the waves roll across the marine. The music they were making were as old as time. Expressing their love for each other was unmatched.
 
Kagome's muscles contracted and clenched on InuYasha's dick. Every time her bundle of nerves hit against his penis made her groan in pleasure. Her eyes were shut, concentrating on the satisfaction that was being given to her.
 
“InuYasha! InuYasha! Oh gods InuYasha!” Kagome cried. Her hands went to her breasts. She started to squeeze them.
 
The friction was becoming harder as they were near their peaks.
 
“I love you baby,” said InuYasha.
 
“I love you too honey,” Kagome replied.
 
Then, they reached their climaxes. InuYasha shot his seed into her as Kagome spilled her juices on his length.
 
InuYasha fell beside her. They were breathing hard, trying to recapture their breaths.
 
Kagome looked at her husband. She pulled his hair behind his ear and gazed at his eyes. InuYasha was gazing back. He pulled Kagome into his arms and just held her.
 
“I want to hold you like this forever. But do remember, I love you for you,” he said to her.
 
Kagome smiled. This was a dream come true. Having someone say this to her was music to her ears. Also being held as she has being held now was comforting.
 
Then they dozed off to sleep with smiles on their faces. This will be an everlasting dream.