InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ I Wanna Know What Love Is ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“I Wanna Know What Love Is,” by: Foreigner
 
 
Dear InuYasha, I cannot wait any longer for you to tell me that you love me. It's been well over a month since I have told you my feelings. To me, it tells me that you don't have the same affections, so this is good-bye. Sayonara InuYasha…love, Kagome.
 
He sat on his hindquarters holding the letter with both of his hands. He folded it up and put it in his hakama. Then he stared into the middle of the flame. Kagome is gone. After four years of being with her (and defeating the notorious Naraku and taking the rosary off), she's gone forever. Gone from his life, gone from this era.
 
The hanyou remembered when Kagome told him that she loved him. Sure he was shocked and didn't know what to say. He did love her, honestly. It's just that, he was nervous. She said the L-word for shit's sake!
 
`I really screwed up this time, damnit,' he thought. He clenched his fists into balls that they turned white.
 
*I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older*
 
During his lifetime, InuYasha would take the letter out and read it. It was both his punishment and his link to her since it had her smell, until it started to fade away. He watched Sango and Miroku get married, have children, and die.
 
Decade after decade, InuYasha had the time to think what to say to her when he met her again in her era. The hanyou couldn't wait to see her again.

*Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder*
 
But each year went by so slowly that he thought he would never get to see her. He would just sit in a tree or on the grass and look in the sky. He used to see Kagome do that a lot on their travels, when she was still back in the Feudal Era with him. Damn, he never knew he would miss her this much.
 
“I will see you again Kagome and when I do, I will tell you,” he would say.

*In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life*
 
Back in Kagome's time, she was sitting at her desk in her room, looking out the window. She laid her head on her hand, daydreaming.
 
It's been a few days since she left InuYasha, but how long for him? He could still be around in her time. She missed him terribly. She felt bad leaving him with just that letter, but she had no other choice. She couldn't just stay there and wait forever for his answer.
 
But it must have been really hard for him. He had his mother who would always be number one in his heart and she died. Then he had Kikyo, but that was a different story. Now he had herself, and she left.
 
Then she heard a knock on the door and Souta opened the door.
 
“What do you want?” Kagome mumbled, her eyes still staring out the window.
 
“Um, someone is here to see you.”
 
“Tell whoever it is I am in the shower or really busy doing college applications.”
 
Souta bit the upper left corner of his lip. “Well sis, I think you would really want to see this person.”
 
Kagome's eyes turned to her brother with a questionable look.

*I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me*
 
Kagome went down the stairs and into the family room. There was a man standing there with his back towards her with his hands in his jeans pocket. The man turned around and Kagome nearly fainted. It was…it was…
 
“InuYasha,” Kagome breathed.
 
InuYasha had a haircut, except he had long silver tresses in the front. He had blue jeans and red wife beater, and wore black loafers. Kagome noticed that he was wearing a concealment spell since he didn't have his dog-ears nor was his fangs were showing when he was smiling.
 
“Kagome, it's been so long since I've last seen you. I missed you so much,” he said.
 
Souta felt that it's his cue to leave. “Um, I'm going to a out for awhile. Catch ya guys later!”
 
After he left, they were both standing in silence just drinking each other in.

*I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me*
 
Kagome rushed to InuYasha. He wrapped his arms around her waist and inhaled her scent.
 
“I'm sorry,” Kagome whispered.
 
“For what?”
 
“Leaving you like that.”
 
“Kagome, it could have been one of the most greatest things you had ever done to me,” InuYasha told her.
 
Kagome faced him. “What? Why?”
 
“It gave me a chance to figure things out, to find myself. It's been a well over five hundred years for me, but for you it has been a few days, right? I finally have the answer you've been seeking.”
 
“Answer?”
 
“I love you too Kagome.”

*In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life*
 
Kagome looked into his eyes. They were filled with both passion and ache. She sat down and InuYasha sat next to her. He hunched over and laid his arms on his thighs so his hands were hanging over his knees.
 
“Kagome, when you said what you said, it scared me. No one ever told me that they loved me besides my mother. Kikyo, heh, well, I don't know what to say about her. I don't think she ever really `loved' me. When you left and gave me that letter, that's when it hit me that I made a huge ass mistake of never telling you of what I was feeling. For that I am sorry, it's just that, I never really experienced the emotion, the feeling.”
 
Kagome laid a hand on his cheek. “InuYasha…”

*I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me*
 
“I've seen Miroku and Sango grow old together and have children. Kagome that made me feel longing of wanting to do that with you. I felt a deep pit in my heart that it hurt…it hurt so much. It felt like it was going to consume me. That's when I knew what I wanted with you. I want to grow old and have children and watch them grow up, just like Sango and Miroku until they died.”
 
“Wait! They died?”
 
InuYasha chuckled. “Of course they died, they're humans. Sango died first and then Miroku died. Shippo lived with them until they passed on and moved to America.”
 
“Oh.” She looked saddened. “I'm sorry that I left you alone.”

*I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is
And I know, I know you can show me*
 
InuYasha laid a hand on hers. “Tell me, how much do you love me?”
 
Kagome looked up. “I love you with every fiber in my being. I love you this much InuYasha.”
 
She moved quick and captured his lips. She slid into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kagome grinded her hips on his lap causing InuYasha to groan. In between his moans he said, “Show me. Show me love.”
 
Kagome threw off her top and bra. Then she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. InuYasha squeezed them. Kagome could feel herself get wetter than she already was. She stood up before him and started to shake her hips while twirling around. Kagome stopped with her back towards him. She leaned down and slid her hand from her butt to her womanhood. Then she straightened and dropped her pants and underwear. She repeated the action, but this time she moaned when she touched her jewel.
 
InuYasha's member started to stiffen. He saw her turning around to face him. She kneeled before him. She undid his pants and drew them to his ankles along with his boxers. She licked her lips when she saw his ready penis. She licked him from the base up and swirling her tongue at the helmet.
 
“Oh kami,” the hanyou moaned rolling his eyes to the back of his head.
 
`Fuck this shit, I want her,' he thought. He grabbed the nude girl, placed her on top of him, and eased himself inside of her.
 
Kagome moaned at the sudden intrusion. He started slow and started to go fast. The feeling they were both feeling was intense.
 
“Oh InuYasha! More! I want more! I want to feel your dick more!” Kagome screamed.
 
InuYasha quickened the pace. The wild girl on top of him was thrashing her head from side to side. Her breasts were admiringly whipping around with every bounce she was making.
 
“Fuck me InuYasha! Love me! Give me everything!” Kagome yelled.
 
Then they both started to feel it. The feeling that would make their body feel high. The high they soon would never get enough from each other.
 
“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit yeah!” Kagome was yelling as she hit her climax. Her body started to hyperventilate from the release. InuYasha screamed her name as his body started to shudder.

*Let's talk about love
I wanna know what love is, the love that you feel inside
I want you to show me, and I'm feeling so much love
I wanna feel what love is, no, you just cannot hide
I know you can show me, yeah*
 
Kagome lied on top of him, with his member still inside of her. Then she rolled off and lies down next to him. InuYasha went to his pants and grabbed a piece of paper that withered with age. He showed it to her.
 
“What is it?” she asked him.
 
“Open it.”
 
Kagome did what she was told and it was the letter she wrote to him back in the Feudal Era. She sniffed and ripped it.
 
“I don't think we should worry about that anymore. We have each other and we have love that will keep it that way.”
 
Then she captured his lips and his member started to twitch.

*I wanna know what love is, let's talk about love
I want you to show me, I wanna feel it too
I wanna feel what love is, I want to feel it too
And I know and I know, I know you can show me
Show me love is real, yeah
I wanna know what love is...*