InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ operation sex ❯ don't have a title or know what chappie tit is ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

couple things about this chapter it is a little bit more serious than the reat but it still is a little funny well anyway!!!!her it is thenext chappie the one thing that you all have been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111and one other thing I'd like to present all of my reviews with a little reward all girl readers get and Inuyasha clone to PLAY with and all guy readers get a Chocolate cigar if you want something else like a Kagome clone you will have to review and tell me ^_^^_~^_^!

disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and you better be glad because if I did no boys would ever see him because I would open a fan girls strip club and have all of then (Miroku Older Shippo Kouga sessi-maru and Inuyasha) do strip dances all day long and for extra money you can even have some FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! but saddy I own nothing...

chapter 10: to perverted for even Keade

For the past 6 hours the Hanyou had been knocked out and hadn't had reoccurring *cough cough* sex dreams....but instead hadn't even moved. To top things all off the poor hanyou had on no shirt and was being doctored by a wrinkly old lady. (author cringes)

"what are we going to do Keade-sama?" Asked a for once worried and non perverted Miroku.

"I'm not so sure child he's not doing to good that dream...huh....kind of wasn't that good for his back when he...huh....cough....arched his back..." For once the old lady was blushing and blushing hard even this was a little to perverted for her.

"I hope he's going to be ok...." Said Sango who was looking on with worried eyes at the poor hurting Hanyou...

"He better for Kagome's mental state..." said Keade as she looked over at said girl with a frown...Kagome hadn't talk since the sex dream thing and was looking very grim...even though they were talking about her right in front of her she didn't move or acknowledge that she knew it.

"Shippo?" The little kit walked over to his Grandmother like figure Keade and tried to smile.

"Yes Keade?"

"Please go try to talk to Kagome..."

"Why me....?"

"your the only one awake whom i think can get to her."

"Hey what about me and Miroku....?"

"I'm sorry but I think in this situation and in her state InuYasha would be the best choice but seeing that he is on the floor out cold Shippo is next in line..." Everyone looked at the Hanyou all thinking the same question.

"Why Him...?" Keade smiled at the hanyou nodding to the others.

"well he is the one he calls for isn't she and the shoulder she cries on...I don't think even they relies it but those to are descended to be together. They will even over come time to be each others." Every had tears in there eyes at Keade's speech it was true nothing could spoil that moment....but you got to remember who the author of this flick is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bawahahahahahaha!! Because right at that moment the hanyou did another thing that he should of would of could of but didn't even remember to regret doing....

"harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone sighed and face faltered as the hanyou began to have another one of his sex dreams. And it was right then that a very interesting guest arrived at the hut who was non other than.....are favorite person to stand between our fav... couple in the world the almighty stupid good for nothing should ha died but didn't Kouga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Kagome were are you my love my mate!" the said girl didn't even move as Kouga came up to her and reached to hug her. He seemed bulbous to the human that were slowly coming behind him ready to kill. "My mate are you ok was it that stupid dog turd that did this to you if it is I'll..." he never finished because right then the strangest thing ever happened....

"What did you say!" Said Kagome threw gritted teeth as she looked at him with red glowing eyes as did all the other human and one kitsue.

"I'll kill the dog turd for you..."

"Why would you hurt my InuYasha?" she was now standing over him with flames shooting out from behind her and fire in her eyes.

"YOUR INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YES MY INUYASHA!!!!!!!" Kouga looked a little disturbed and all the sudden looked like he really wanted to run away and hide under a very small rock that no one would think of looking for him underneath. luckily for him it was right then that InuYasha decided to wake up.

"Ka....go...ma..." He said in a weak voice. she looked at him and nearly feel over with guilt he looked so pathetic and hurt.

"InuYasha!!!!!!!" She ran to his side pushing all of her friends out of the way. "Are you ok I'm so sorry please don't hate me...!!!!" She began to cry as she hugged him causing him to yelp in pain. "I'm so sorry!!"

"Shhh it's ok Kagome I don't hate you it was my fault in the first place." She backed away from him and smiled in an almost loving way and then did something that would go down in the history books as an InuYasha first...

"InuYasha?"

"Yes Kagome...?" He was smiling in a very perverted way...she reached behind her letting the others know what he had done.

"Don't touch my BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She slapped him and he fell back on the pillow with a goofy grin on his face.

"Great!" Said Sango "Now were going to have another major pervert on our hands..." she sighed and then looked of sure horror as she turned to find to hands on her butt...one was of a certain monk and the other to her pure amazement belong to non other than....Kouga!!!!!!!! "PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lung and to InuYasha's true amazement didn't even notice that he had been groping her too....but Kagome had....

"INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!" everyone froze as they saw the quickest recovery of all time take place as the hanyou jumped up and ran for his life or at least tried for the second he had left the hut he ran into no other than his...

A/N: Could be mean and eave this off here but you know i wanted to keep on writing because I have nothing better to do than to do this....

............................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ............

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Fluffy what are you doing here!?"

"I have come to find out the answer to a question..." Everyone in the hut had stopped the moment they had herd fluffy...

"What is the question?" Asked Kagome coming to stand next to InuYasha.

"It is for my baby brother to here and no one else..." everyone sweat dropped ^_^! and looked at InuYasha..

"Well ok then let's go find a tree and by the way could you do me a favor?"

"I'm in a good mood why not...?"

"Kill the wolf of hurt him just get him out of her for me will you?" Kouga's eyes got huge and he started to run but the almighty fluffy was to much and well let's just say X_X to Kouga! dun na na na na na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! and thus Kouga was no more....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!...i hate Kouga.....if you can't tell already....

And thus ut was the end of the chappie and everyone was sad but then they all got happy because the author can't think of anything that rymed with that...So until next TIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever I am on this site I can't remember

Flarechick Inuyasha loves me whoever I am....