InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ operation sex ❯ this is not a chappie but if you have reviewed read ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I am writin this not as a chappie even thought that is what you want...but instead to tell you some things that have to do with your reviewes....

First off thank you! and to review under the mane grim dealth I would like to tell you that there will be others although i will not name who...who will die...

second all of you kouga haters....THANK YOU for liking the idea so did I

thrid....I would like to give you all your one true wish if you will give me mine...more reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And last i want to tell all of you what i will be for halloween this year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be Kagome as a Hanyou!!!! ears and all so much fun I even have a japanies school girl out fit man i can't wait.....

Well later

Inuyasha loves me and i sleep with him everynight since i borrowed with out proimision and no idea to return him for the creator....but don't sue I don't think she minds I know her!

Oh and to Shannahginns I love UNISON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you do to!!!!!!!! thank you and for your great review i give you the best gift in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a whole lot of people who speck in Unison all the time!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you love it and don;t go insane!