InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ operation sex ❯ this is because of a flamer...a little explanation for my bad spelling and stuff ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

i would like to point out a thing or to about me with this chappie for my First ever flame review!!!!by the way I love flames there so funny!!!

WEll anyway...

i have a disorder called Dislexia....it is a problem with the brain that makes it almost impossiable to read or write...i am one of the few who has ever made it to collage and been able to write as well as I do...that is the reason there is so much misspelling and bad grammer in my story because in my head it looks right when really it's wrong...

you can think of it like this...

when you see a number like 92 i see 29...and when you have letters...if i'm not paying very close attention I will misspell things because I think back wards from you guys out there...I'm sorry that my mind isn't good enough for you reviewer...but I'm afraid there is no way for me to change it even with spell check.

and to the other part of your review...I like writing that way I mean putting commints everywhere is fun!!! man!!!! i like doiung it and sence it is my story....i can so it how i want and one more thing...i don't even hace spell sheck...i made my own computer and forgot to add that to one of the programs....

So sorry to all you people who read my story and have a hard time...

but that is the reason why...

InuYasha loves me

If you want to read the review this person sent fell free....

thanks for all the reviews!!!!