InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ operation sex ❯ Parents leave at convent times ^_^ ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

because of to reviewers request this will be a lemon chappie and accurding to my friends it's a vary good lemon so I hope you enjoy and you know my rules if I don't get five reviews you don't get a chance to veiw!!!! So review you reading sex stories pleasure depends on it!

Chapter 22: Parents leave at convent times...

Inu and Kagome were up stairs getting ready for her friends to arrive...well Kagome was getting ready Inu was sitting there watching her...He had already given up on putting the strange cloths of Kagome's time on...so he decided to wait for Kagome to help him...Back and forth his eyes went watching as she put on cloths, brushed her hair, put on something that she said was make up and then run into the bath room to ,to...what was she doing in there...? He thought to himself and decided to check it out...

"Kagome are you ok...?" He asked as he tried to ignore the gagging noise she was making....she didn't answer...so he opened the door to see her head in the toilet throwing up..."Poor thing this soon, man..." Thought Inu and he walked over to her and knelt down. He took her hair in his hands and held it back as she continued to throw up...Finally after a few minutes she stopped and looked at him...she looked a little green to him but he really didn't care...at least she wasn't throwing up any more.

"thank-you...could you hand me a towel..."

"Sure..." He stood and grabbed the towel off the hanger...he walked back over to her and sat giving her the towel. "you ok now..."

"yea...just morning sickness..."

"Kagome can i ask you a question...?" She nodded the go ahead to him..."Why do they call it morning sickness if you gat it in the afternoon?"

"Because there stupid..." she said standing and looking down at him...."Oh my god you need to change!!!! Why haven't you!!!"

"i can't...figure...out how they...good on..." She smiled at him as he blushed...

"Come her I'll help you..." she said smiling as he stood and walked into the other room with her...she grabbed the cloths and looked them over...

The shirt was red and would be skin tight on him...the pants where black and baggy looking and would most likely make him look very sexy like..."Kagome why are you smiling like that?"

"Oh no reason no stripe!" She watched with hungry eyes as he took of his cloths...leaving him in the loan cloth and nothing else...she didn't know that she was staring at the place that his prize was...

"Like what you see...?" he asked her with a sexy little smirk that made her hot...

"Yea..." She said as she sensationally walked over to him swaying hips and moving her hands up to glide over her own breast...before bringing them over her head stretching and then putting them behind her back...But unfortunately for them it was then that they heard the door bell ring...and

"Kagome your friends are here!!!!"

"Ok tell them to stay down there. We'll be down in a minute!!!"

"Ok hurry up dear!!!"

"We'll Inu looks like we'll have to save this little bit of fun for later..." Said Kagome as she let one finger run down his chest..."Now let's get you dressed...

"Do we have to?" He said in a husky breath...

"yea...now let's get your cloths on..." He purred and pulled her to him kissing her neck...."Inu...? Later..." He growl at her a bit in an I'm annoyed want some now kind of way and let go...

"Happy now...?" He said smirking.

"Yes..." She helped him into his pants making sure that she lightly brushed past his man hood...then she helped him with the red shirt making sure to finger his chest a little as she put it over his head..."Sexy..." she said as she turned and walked over to her hair brush...She went back to him did a quick brushing of his hair and motioned him to come done stairs with her...

"Hey guys!!!" Said Kagome cheerfully as she walked into the sitting room and sat at the table next to Amy...

"Hey Ka...go...me..." All the girls eyes fell to the man who had just walked into the room...he was to die for...and then there eyes went back to Kagome...she looked different...she looked spectacular!!!! "Kagome! You look so so so so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! And who is the HUNK!"

"He's my fiance..."

"FIANCE!!!!!!" All the girls let there surprise show on there faces..."But your so young and why do you look different with the eyes and..." All there mouths fell..."YOUR EARS LOOK LIKE A DOGS!!!!!!!"

"Why don't you guys calm down and let me explain!" She said calmly as Inu set next to her and looked at them a little confused..."First off this is InuYasha...my violent mean no good boyfriend...

"Hey! That's a little mean Kagome!" She smiled at him and reached up touching one ear and rubbed a little causing him to purr a little...

"KAWII!!!" Said the girls...."Kagome do you do that too?" They asked...Kagome blushed and nodded..."Double KAWII!!!"

"Ok..." Said Kagome sweat dropping..."Now let me tell you the story from the beginning....This all started 3 years ago on my 15th birthday..."

~3 hours later...~

"And that brings us up to know..." the three girls sat there with unbelieving faces...Inu on the other hand had his head in Kagome's lap and was purring as she petted his ears mindlessly...

"Wow..." Said Amy...."So that's why you were never at school...you were with..." She looked done at the hanyou in Kagome's lap..."And your youki like married to him and are going to have his child..."

"Yea..." The three girls looked at Inu and then at Kagome and smiled...

"He's perfect for you..."

"You...really think that?" Asked Kagome...

"Yea...he is...by your story...you can tell that he loves you and will always protect you and will never leave your side...and he is just as stubborn as you...and in everyway...someone that you could love for life..." Kagome smiled and looked into Inu's child like sleeping face...tears formed in her eyes...

"Thank-you that means a lot to me..." The girls watched as Inu's ears tweaked towards Kagome and his eyes opened...

"Kagome...why are you crying...you know I hate it when you cry...." He reached up and whipped a tear from her face...

"I know Inu-baby" she said smiling and letting him whip the tears away before he set up and looked at the girls around him....they were staring with evil smiles on there faces...

"So Inu-baby..." They said as they scooted closer to him...

"yea...?" He asked gulping...

"Do you have any brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!" Inu fell over and Kagome broke out laughing..."what's so funny?"

"Well...i don't think you would like his brother...remember in my story the guy name sesshi?"

"Yea..."

"that's his brother!!!!" the girls fell to the ground laughing with Kagome and Inu....

~Later that night!~

"Bye Kagome-Chan bye Inu-kun!!!" Called the girls as they walked out the door and started on there long walk home...they had had fun the rest of the night playing around and eating dinner. She had told them about the wedding plan and the girls had agreed to be witnesses...

"Kun?" Asked Inu..."I've never been called kun by any girl before..." Kagome took his hand and lead him inside closing the door lightly behind her.

"there's always a first time for everything!" Said Kagome...right then in a blur they saw her mother run into the hallway souta and jii-chan in tow...

"Kagome, Aunt Reka called and said that she wanted us to come and visit...i went ahead and told her that you couldn't come..." Her mother winked at the word couldn't...causing Kagome to blush...."So we'll be out all night and some of tomorrow we'll be staying the night there obviously!" Mom ran up to Kagome and kissed her on the cheek an then kissed Inu on the check to that really surprised him. "Love you my hanyou babies!" And with that they left...

"Well..." Said Kagome looking at Inu..."Should we take advantage of the moment...?" She said as she walked into the living room...turning and looking at him only to give him a sexy stare that seem to say...'do you want me?'

Without thinking Inu ran up behind her and jumped her...making sure that he landed on bottom so she didn't get hurt...but almost immediately flipping her to the bottom...releasing a growl...

"Pregnant or not you MY Kagome...I will get my fucks worth out of you...!" She smiled devil like and kissed him...

"then do it Inu..." She said and then lowered her voice..."Fuck me..." He smiled evilly and moved to were he was straddling her...slowly he rubbed his now erected penis on her...she let out a moan and bucked with a growl coming from in her throat...

"Oh, impatient aren't we...?" He said..."Well to bad I'm going to take my dear sweat time with you..." slowly he grinned more...and more against her liking ever moan and growl and whimper she let out. Finally she yelled a little and growled low and long telling him that she had released. he moved off of her a bit removing the shirt from his body and throwing it onto the ground. He took one clawed hand and cut her top...destroying her bra and shirt in one swipe. "How beautiful...so white and milky smooth..." He reached out and ran a hand over her pecks that instantly harden to his touch..."So perfect and firm..." He said as he cupped one and squeezed lightly...causing her to gasp and her eyes to widen. "i want to just suck them until there red and hard..." With that he bent down over her chest and began to torment her left breast....running his tongue over it and then his fangs...letting then almost cut her before bringing them off of her and replacing them with his tongue. Till he finally just took the breast in his mouth and sucked on it like a baby...except harder and more dangerous...He left that breast and moved to the other one immediately taking it into his mouth and sucking it with no floor plat at all.

"Inu...Yasha...!!" she cried as he sucked extra hard...

"My Kagome...is it that bad for you?" He said between kisses as he worked his way done her body. Kissing her all over...tasting her belly button and then her black curls. Till he finally came to her core. He smiled as she opened to him and let him see the heart of a women's passion with a VIP pass. He lowered his head and licked her nub a bit causing her to shutter and scrum under him..." You like that...?"

"Inu please...?" She gasped out...he smiled wider and lowered his head back to her core and licked her all over down there until he found her entrance. Once there he stuck his tongue down into her as fare as he could. He slowly moved his tongue in and out of her loving every cry she released. finally she came into his mouth letting him have a taste of passion at it's best...he moved up her body kissing licking and biting every-now-and-then.

"Oh Kagome you taste so good...want to try some..." he said as he kissed her and held a battle of the tongues with her.

"i would much rather taste you..." she said back as he started to kiss her neck...

"You want to taste me?" He said moving off of her and sitting back on his hands after taking his remaining cloth off and spreading his legs..."Take some..."

She moved over to him and lowered her head to his erected penis..."I love to..." she said and then began to lick his head and test it's pleasure points...till she grew bored of this action and took him full into her mouth sucking and swirling her tongue around the tip...moving him in and out at the same time. Marveling in his moans and growls of pleasure...Till finally she reached up and touched his sack squeezing it lightly. He howled in pleasure and released into her mouth...becoming limp...she smiled as she drank the last bit of his essence. "you want to try...?"

"Why not...?" He said panting as her mouth covered his and his tongue came and her tongue came into a battle tasting each others essences still lingering in there mouths. Slowly tell pulled away from each other...."You want to be on top or me...?" asked Inu as he started to suck on her breast again...

"*moan* i want top!" She said in a husky voice as she pushed him down and straddled him. "it is my turn after all and besides your a little to rough and we don't want to hurt the babies at all..." He nodded...it hadn't taken but 2 kisses from Kagome to get him erected again and ready for her...and besides he wanted her on top...because he wanted to see her breast bounce as she brought herself down on him....

He felt her take his erection into her hand and move it to her opening..."Ready?"

"Yes..." he breathed huskily again. She smiled and let his erection slip into her...Both stopped dead...it was so good...to be one with each other...to be so full...Inu didn't come off that cloud until her felt the wholeness almost leave and then come back hard...only to leave again and come back harder. He watched as she threw her head back and put her hands on his chest. Her breast began to dance at a rhythm of there own going in little circles as they bounced with the fucking they were doing...

Every time she came down he moaned and every time she came up he growled. She on the other hand was in such bliss that she could only throw her head back and not even moan her pleasure...

Finally she began to move forward and slow down as her climax point was almost reached...her panting grew bigger and she tightened her muscles which in turn caused Inu to lose it. He released his seed into her screaming her name in a growl voice...which caused Kagome to climax and scream his name to the world as well. She then went limp onto his chest and began to pant uncontrollably hard.

"Kagome?"

"yea Inu-baby?"

"you got to be on top more often..." he said as his eyes started to shut and his breaths became more relaxed.

"I think your right..." She said as her eyes also closed and her breathing evened and she fell asleep soon followed by Inu.

Hope you like!!!! this is one of the last lemons I'll be doing till there babies are born...!!!! because you know...well you really can't have sex that much when your pregnant and your hanyou fucker is very strong...so review and have fun!!

InuYasha loves me