InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Opposite Attracts ❯ Opposite Attractes VI ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Opposites attracts VI

Sureiyaa, Sango walked into the dressing room. She changed her clothes and got on the nightshift. She was the only human working at this facility. This was a coma-centre for demons. All the sleeping creatures here were demons, and those who worked here were demons as well. But Sango was recommended by the owner of the centre and was given the job. And she was good; her co-workers admitted that, even if she was a bit controversial in her way of handling the patients. She treated them as if they were awake and talked back to her. At the moment there were only five patients in the facility, two men, one woman and two young girls. And today she had brought gifts with her.

Sango went into Kouga's room first. Kouga was a wolf demon who had crashed when he was driving his motorcycle. Sango walked over to his bed.

- Good evening Kouga-san. I have brought some magazines with me today and I'm sure you are going to like them. There are lots and lots of girls in bikinis inside. And I have heard a rumour that says you are a ladies man, said Sango with a soft laugh.

She placed the magazines on his night table and checked his vitals. Like most of the humanoid demons, he was very handsome. She brushed a few black strands of hair away from his forehead.

- And I have some news for you as well. You see, it has come to my attention that there will be a bikini-contest next summer here in the city. I bet I'll see you around there, won't I?

She smiled and saw the vitals flimmer a bit. She was certain that they could hear her even if they were in a coma.

- And you shouldn't flirt with Ayame, the day nurse you know. I will not have you break her heart, remember that Kouga-san.

She patted his cheek before she said good bye and walked into the next room.

This room was the home of Princess Abi, a very tragic woman. She actually thought that she was the Princess of birds. She had lived very secluded, her mother being a very dominant figure had practically locked up the young woman in her mansion. Abi's mental illness became bad over the years and at one time she tried to fly just like a bird, thus ending her life. Well, almost anyway. She was now the only grown female in the facility.

- Good evening Princess Abi, I hope Your Highness have had a nice day, said Sango and walked over to the bed and adjusted the already perfect sheets. - I have brought You a gift today. See, a small bird to your collection.

Sango held up a small glass bird so Abi could "see" it. She placed the bird on the book shelf where all the others were placed.

- Your mother was here today, I hope you two had a good time together, said Sango as she found a brush and began brushing Abi's hair and once it was done she placed a few feather-bound clips in it. - Now You look just like a princess.

She left the room and entered the next. She loved this with her work, once a month she brought gifts to the patients and by the way their vitals seemed to flutter she was sure they was aware of her presence and gifts.

This room was occupied by two young girls. They looked to be around ten years old. The girls had long white hair, they looked like twins, but they were not. Shiori had lost her consciousness when her grandfather went berserk and killed her mother and almost the girl as well, before he had been shot by the police. Kanna, the other girl, had fallen ill and then lost her consciousness. None of the girls had anyone left to care for them, so Sango had mentally become their "mother". Nobody else at the facility knew about how she felt towards the girls.

- Hello my girls. Today I have brought you gifts, said Sango with a smile. - I know, I know, I'm spoiling you, just like a mama should ne?

Sango was the one who had arranged for the two girls to share the same room, saying that they were children and children needed to be with other young ones. And it had worked. And an improvement could almost be seen immediately in their vital signs. Sango sat down between the two beds and picked up two items from her bag.

- For you Shiori-chan, a crystal ball. I was told it was made of garnet. It is dark red in colour. And for you Kanna-chan, a silver mirror. I know you will love them.

Sango placed the items with in their hands and she could have sworn she saw their fingers move, it wasn't much, but she was sure the girls tried to grab the things. She smiled and closed their fingers around the objects.

- Now I want to hear what you have done today. I am sure you have travelled all over the world when you lay here all day. I know I would.

Sango continued to talk about all the places she wanted to visit. And before she walked away she told them a little fairy tale, just like she always did. She kissed their foreheads and walked out of the room with a warm smile on her lips.

- Good nights my little ones, she whispered and turned off the lights.

After she had closed the door she wiped away small tears that so treacherous fell from her eyes. She took her job all too serious, she knew it but she couldn't help it. She loved the girls just as much as if they had been born from her body. She looked at the watch, 1,30am. Time for coffee.

Sango took her break and then she continued to make one last personal visit. Lord Sesshoumaru, the dog demon. He had been here in the facility for over a hundred years. But to him she had no gifts, not a physical one at least. He had already gotten the most precious gifts of all - her heart. When she saw him the first time she knew - there would never be a man in her life unless it was Sesshoumaru. She didn't know what had happened to the young demon lord to be put in such poor state, but she was going to make his life as good as possible. She walked into his room and saw him lay there in his bed. He almost looked like an angel; his long silvery hair spread over his pillow, his handsome face was that of a god.

- Hello Sesshoumaru-sama, I trust your day have been good? began Sango. Even if he was unconscious he held a charisma that took your breath away.

She took the brush from the night table and she began to brush his long white hair. The silky tresses flowed between her fingers and she loved the feeling.

- I know I usually bring you a gift this time of the month, but I couldn't find anything that suited you this time. But if you wish I could sing for you. I have been told I have that gift.

She looked at the little beeping apparatus and saw a quickening in the motions. She took it as a yes and began to sing for the demon lord as she continued to brush his hair.

~~~~ * ¤ * ~~~~

This was a procedure Sango continued with for several months. She was the one that the owner of the facility granted free hands. They all could see that her work with the patients paid off. Abi actually awoke and was brought to another home to recover, but she never forgot about Sango, the woman who had bought her all the small glass birds. Sango received a card every month from Abi after she woke up. This gave Sango the hope that her young lord would wake up as well. Her singing seem to have done some good, because his physical movements had improved, they could see him grip the sheets and his eyelids began to flutter more often. She only waited for him to open his eyes and say good morning to her.

But when Lord Sesshoumaru woke up, Sango was on her vacation. The wolf demon Ayame was the one who almost got a heart attack when the demon lord got up from the bed and ripped off every pad from his body. He demanded to talk to the girl with the heavenly voice.

- You don't know of her? asked the lord as he found a robe and put on. The young wolf demoness stuttered out a no. - You are lying wolf! She works here, she sings. She loves me and I want to know who she is.

"I want her, she is the reason I woke up."he thought. "I owe her."

Ayame was in despair, the demon lord had managed to get her to give her Sango's address, something that was strictly forbidden. Sesshoumaru just disappeared from the facility once he had gotten what he wanted. Poor Ayame, she cried and tried to get to her friend Sango, but the human woman was gone, she couldn't be reached at the moment. "Curses, she is going to hate me."thought Ayame and buried her face in her hands before the alarm went off again. The three inhabitants of the home awoke all at the same time. Soon Ayame had a hentai wolf on her hands and two girls that was shouting for their mama. "This is NOT my day."

~~~~ * ¤ * ~~~~

Sango came home from her vacation and once she had settled down, she put on her telephone receiver. She immediately recognized Ayame's voice, hysterical voice, telling Sango that everyone in the facility had awoken now. The wolf told Sango that Lord Sesshoumaru was out looking for her, Ayame didn't know if he sought to harm Sango but he was looking for her. If that didn't made her heart flip, the knowledge of Kanna and Shiori's awakening did. Her girls, her "adoptive" daughters had awakened and wanted to be with her. Sango grabbed the phone and called her work. But before somebody answered her door burst and she threw down the receiver and ran to look who ever dared to enter her sacred personal space.

"Sesshoumaru!"was the only thing she could think as she saw the white haired man tumbling into her hall. He looked at her with dark yellow eyes. She swallowed hard and bowed her head in respect to his superiority. He was tall, she had known that, but when he stood on his two feet he was a head taller than her self; that was not something she had counted on.

Sesshoumaru looked at the female before him. She had long black hair and she was young. Younger than he thought she would be. Her voice, her life wisdom when she had spoken to him during his long "sleep" had been that of an old woman. But she was not old, human yes, but not old. He guessed that she was around 25 years of age. "Mine…. " his inner demon almost took control of him as he saw her submission and bowed to him.

- You are Sango? he asked.

- Yes, said Sango and she shivered when his dark voice made her soul respond to his.

- Sing for me! he demanded as he took the three steps and closed the space between them.

- W-what?

- I want you to sing for me again Sango. Sing for me as you did when I was sleeping, said Sesshoumaru and his hand went around her neck and pulled her close to him.

- I… I can't, stuttered Sango and felt his hot breath against her face.

- Sing for me Sango… -chan, said Sesshoumaru as he pushed the young woman against the wall.

Sango felt his body crush against hers, his hands moved down to cup her behind and pull her up so she could look him straight in the eyes. Nobody had ever touched her so intimately before. She gasped and tried to push him away, this was not…. Her mind went into a bliss when his fingers moved under her short skirt and touched her sacred space. His claws made the process short with her panties; they soon lay shredded on the floor.

- If you will not sing to me I will make sure that you scream my name in ecstasy, growled the demon lord

- Y-you are crazyyyy…., gasped Sango as he inserted a finger into her little tight slit.

- I have been in a coma for over a hundred years. You can guess how much I want to fuck right now. When I first heard your voice echoing through the fog I was sure I had died and gone to heaven. And when I heard you sing I made up my mind. I was going to wake up, because I just had to see you.

He purred darkly when he heard her soft scream as he gently pumped his finger in and out of her body. She was wet and his finger got slick from her juices. He pulled it out and brought it to his mouth and licked it clean.

- You taste good Sango-chan, I think I want to drink right from the spring's source, he said and saw her blush deep red.

- S-stop… this is insane, she managed the cried as he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen.

He placed her on the table, pushing her down and spread her legs apart. Her womanhood was displayed for his eyes to feast upon. It surprised him a bit when he saw that her sacred place was shaved, not that he complained, not at all. In fact he liked it very much. He growled and looked at her. He saw her eyes widened and he licked his lips. Dear gods in heaven, but he loved her. And now that he was up and running he was going to make sure that she became his.

- You are mine Sango-chan, he growled and his fangs showed.

- S-says who? asked Sango defiant.

- I say it and you know it's true. You are mine, you became mine the moment you sneaked into my dream world and overtook every single thought in my head. You will never leave me again! Did you know how it feels to have your heart ripped out from your body? When you didn't show up during the night I was sure that something had happened to you. I had to find you.

- A girl can't take a vacation without making a racket? snorted Sango and tried to put her legs together again, but his firm hands prevented it.

- You didn't tell me that you were going on a vacation. I waited and waited but you never came. Of course I thought you had gotten into trouble or even worse, got hurt. And it almost killed me knowing I hadn't been able to protect you, snarled Sesshoumaru and pulled her bottom towards the table's edge. He spread her legs even wider and he heard her whimper a bit.

- I'm a big girl, I can take care of my self, she whispered.

- Well, now I'm here to take care of you instead. And I can see that my services are needed down here.

Sango closed her eyes and gasped when his fingers parted her nether lips. Her hands closed into fists as he fingered her sensitive clit. But when she felt something velvety and wet on her nub she opened her eyes again and saw his face being buried between her legs. "This is not happening to meeeee…" she mentally screamed. She had the most gorgeous of demon males licking her pussy, could it get any more surreal than this? She could feel his tongue enter her cave and instinctively she grabbed his head and pushed his face into her core. She wanted to feel more of that lovely muscle of his. And by the ferocious way he licked her, he was enjoying himself greatly between her strong legs.

Sesshoumaru was in heaven. Her strong scent, that spicy arousal of hers, made his head dizzy with pure and raw lust. He licked up every bitter drop that her sex released into his mouth. Her hands of the back of his head pushed him harder and harder into her womanhood and he loved it. She liked his oral tending to her core and he was going to make her cum right into his mouth before he took her and marked her as his bitch, his lead female. He knew his iron will around his inner demon was slipping. If she were to look into his eyes now she was going to see his amber orbs turned into dark red ones. This woman, she was everything his inner demon wanted in a female. She was strong, she was witty, she was beautiful and wise and she came in one hell of an explosive package. He pushed his tongue deep into her wet canal and found a soft spot and pushed his tip against it. Sango cried out a twisted version of his name and he was rewarded with a gush of her bitter drops and he swallowed them with greed. Gods, she tasted like heaven and he was going to taste her secret juices a lot more in the future; that he vowed.

Sango came down from her peak and she looked at Sesshoumaru and she saw him smile wickedly as he licked his lips. She knew she was blushing again but she couldn't help it. She loved having her pussy licked. But now she craved something else, she wanted him to be inside her. And by the way he smiled he knew it as well. She saw him remove his shirt and exposed a very well build upper body that made her want to drool. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out an impressing piece of meat. "Gods, is that thing going to fit inside me?" she asked silently as she watched him pump his flesh gently.

Sesshoumaru snickered and put the tip of his erection against her wet slit and moved it up and down a few times to lubricate it before he pushed inside her tight little tunnel. But he wanted to be sure first.

- Sango-chan, if I am to take you now, you will be mine forever. I will mark you as mine, as my mate. And after that there is no turning back. I want to hear you say that you want to be with me, said Sesshoumaru with his dark voice.

- I love you Sesshoumaru, said Sango with stern voice. - I have loved you from the moment I began to work at the facility and saw you for the first time.

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow in surprise. She wanted him; this much he could tell by her scent. But love him? That was a real shocker. She put his hands around his face and used her thumbs to stroke his cheeks.

- Yes Sesshoumaru, I love you, never doubt that. If you take me today I will be happy to be your mate.

- A-are you sure? "Curses, this Sesshoumaru does not stutter."

- Yes, take me! said Sango heatedly and pushed her pelvis up a bit, making the head of his flesh dip into her body.

Sesshoumaru's eyes glowed blood red for a few short moments and then he plunged deep into her wetness. He pushed through that little membrane that was her virginity. He did his best to hold back but when she almost immediately pushed her pelvis against his; he was gone. He grabbed her waist to hold her steady as he pumped her body with hard strokes.

Sesshoumaru knew that he had found his mate when she never felt pain as he broke her hymen. As soon as he was buried deep inside her, he even penetrated her cervix, which should have hurt a lot, but Sango just pushed her hips up, urging him to continue to move within her. Her inner, silky walls caressed his shaft, he could feel their small contractions as he gently began to push in to her body. She was milking him already, but he wanted to feel her spill her honey before he released his seed the first time. He was going to make sure that she never left him for another male. He was going to make sure that she knew that she had mated a dog demon with a high stamina. He was going to take her all night long, until she was not able to walk the next day.

Sango cried of joy and pleasure as he did things to her that she only had experienced in dreams before. His hands took hold of her juggling breasts and she arched into his touch. Surely she had masturbated before, but this… this was slowly killing her. His right hand moved from her breast and down to her sex again, playing with her little clit again. He was teasing her, he wanted her to cum before he did, she was sure of it and by the way he was working on her pleasure nub….. he was succeeding.

- Sess, she said with a throaty sound.

- Mmm, my little mate, he purred in respond and pushed deep inside her warmth.

Before she could say anything, Sango's world came crashing down around her. Her body seemed to contract hard as heated beams of liquid fire shot through her system. She took holds of his upper arms as they rested on each side of her head, her nails dug into his flesh and she arched her body.

- Yeah little Sango, cum all over me, he breathed as he pumped her harder and harder with his shaft. He could see drops of her release seep out from her slit and he moved a finger to scoop some of it up and put it to his mouth.

He loved the taste of her cum, he was hooked on it and he removed his hard flesh from her womanhood and dove down to taste her with his mouth again. He devoured every drop of her ecstasy before he turned her around to take her from the behind, like a true dog demon should. He moved his hand under her arms and grasped her shoulders. Without further notice he pushed his hard steel into her snatch again.

Sango cried out in both agony and pleasure as her body was crushed down onto the table. Sesshoumaru was fucking her senseless, she knew it and she loved it. And everything he did to her was adding to make her feel good. She could feel his long rough tongue lick the base of her neck through her black tresses of hair and if she knew her demon history he was preparing her to be marked. She used a hand to remove her hair from her neck, exposing her skin in order to show him that she accepted what he wanted to give her.

Sesshoumaru saw her remove the hair from her neck, exposing her vulnerable spot to him. He didn't waste no time and he plunged his fangs into her flesh. Her strong and sweet blood flowed into his mouth and he drank it just like a vampire would drink from its victim. He held still as he could feel her womb contract around his shaft, she screamed his name in pleasurable agony and he decided to release his seed as well. He sprayed his sperm into her deepest room and his "knot" swelled up, preventing his fertile seed to escape her warmth.

Sango could feel him lick the bite wound on her neck and she relaxed. If he made love to her like this every time, she was not going to be able to walk. The knot was stretching her womanhood in an exquisite way and she grunted a bit when he twenty minutes later removed himself from her womanhood. She could feel the small river of his cum flow down her legs and she wanted to disappear for a few moments. But then he picked her up and carried her in bridal style towards her bedroom. He placed her on her bed and joined her. He nuzzled her neck before he spooned her back up against his chest.

- Mine, my bitch, he growled.

Sango sighed as she nodded in content.

She was his - no point of denying it. She had been his from the moment her heart made the choice.

THE END!!

*********************
Did you like it?
If you find the scenario to be a good one - use it.
I would love to see another scenario like this out there!!
Review if you feel the need to do it :o)