InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 3. Overwhelmed. ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
3. Overwhelmed.
 
He looked at his naked chest and then looked at her with raised and questioning eyebrows. His silent inquiry made her blush hard. Huskily, she offered a reply to the implied question, “Perhaps I got carried away.”
 
“In a hurry are we?” He asked rumbling with pleasure at the thought that his Kagome was as needy as he was.
 
Trying to get over her embarrassment and wanting him to just take her she said, “Shut up and kiss me.”
 
“Ah-ah-Ah!” He said swaying his clawed index finger from side to side in the universal sign of no.
 
He grinned and said, “I show you mine…” then he raised an eyebrow as he continued saying in a growl, “…now you show me yours.”
 
She blushed something awful.
 
Not caring for her brazenness she desperately reached for the top button of her blouse with trembling hands.
 
He noticed how she fumbled as she was unable to grab a hold of her button in her hurry. He reached for her hands, stopped them and said, “Shhhhhhhhhhh….”
 
With his other hand he caressed her trembling lips with his thumb. “Slowly,…..” he whispered, “….slowly.”
 
She breathed in, closed her eyes and then exhaled. As her breathing calmed she found more control over her fingers. This time she was able to grab hold of that confounded button while her heart was hammering against her chest.
 
She reached for her second button while he lowered his hands next to his sides silently observant. He was burning the image of her undressing herself right in front of him. All along she was sitting entirely on his right thigh, straddling it.
 
By the time she reached the last button she brought her hands to the front of her unbuttoned blouse. Slowly, she opened it revealing her see through bra.
 
Her chest was rising and ebbing noticeably. InuYasha's breathing was equal in pace. He raised his eyes to see her face and observed the redness of her lips caused by their hard kisses.
 
He looked back down and raised his hands to touch the silky material of her bra. Her nipples hardened even before he touched her.
 
He noticed the front clasp. Kagome felt how her breasts freed as he undid it. She watched the face of her private spectator and began to tear at his beauty. She could not believe that this was happening.
 
She saw him swallow before the material of her bra lifted from her breasts. Carefully, he pulled the flaps aside. His breathing slowed when he revealed those succulent and enticing mounds in all their splendid glory.
 
She saw how his face had first lightened in wonder and then darken in passion.
 
^*^
 
She slowly lifted her shoulders consecutively to let the blouse slide off her arms. This movement though practical was most seductive for him. He then lifted his clawed fingers towards the bra's straps and slid them off those beautiful shoulders that had kept him in awe.
 
Both tops were hanging at the edge of his knee as it supported itself against the tree trunk. He grabbed and tossed them aside. He lowered his leg letting her stand on her own two feet.
 
She saw him stand tall in front of her. Then he kneeled and pressed his face right against her naked chest. The warmth of her breasts and the smell of her scent made him close his eyes as he immersed himself in those sensations. He began kissing the silky skin of her left breast.
 
She looked at him from her angle watching as his ears were perked up at attention.
 
He looked back at her and holding onto her gaze he turned to face her left breast. He opened his mouth ever so slightly and extended his sensual tongue. Gently he stroked her nipple, feeling and tasting it all at once. He retracted his tongue alert to her reaction.
 
She breathed in a hiss between her teeth. The feel and sight of him doing that made her tremble.
 
Satisfied with her response he looked at her hard nipple, widened his mouth and with it covered as much of her as he could. His tongue pushed forward to feel her completely. He sucked it long and hard with closed eyes. Next, he began suckling intermittently tasting every bit of the nipple and skin he could find.
 
Kagome memorized how his hands held her hips firmly; how his fanged mouth covered most of her breast, and how his eyes were closed as he took her completely. This was all her dreams come true and more. She lifted her head against the trunk and raised her sight towards the heavens. She took a moment to quietly thank the gods who had somehow finally allowed for their union to take place.
 
InuYasha smelled her tears as they began to shed. He turned to the twin breast and gave it the same treatment before he dared to look up at her. She was smiling while tears flowed in happiness, ecstasy and pleasure. Her hands were caressing and massaging his shoulders.
 
He saw how she dreamily lowered her head to look ahead into the horizon. That was when he gave one last peck to her right breast and stood.
 
He saw the love in her smiling eyes when she looked at him directly. This consumed him. He could not believe before and he still could not believe then how much she loved him. That realization overwhelmed him and all he could do was embrace her in a desperate hug.
 
She too was overwhelmed. She could not believe that he did want her after all. This beautiful person had chosen her and she could not believe it to be possible.
 
She enjoyed the feel of her breasts against his smooth skin and she enjoyed how he held on to her possessively. It felt as though he were promising never to let go.
 
She felt a drop of moisture fall on her shoulder and she leaned back to look at him. This time she saw tears flowing from his hauntingly beautiful amber eyes. She grabbed his face, shook her head from side to side and said roughly, “InuYasha, please….” She paused, “Don't cry, I don't ever want to make you cry.”
 
He then said, “Ah, Kagome. But you do make me cry. How can I ever get over the fact that you love me so openly and unconditionally?”
 
She paused stunned at what he said. Then she shook her head once again yet with a smile she said, “Believe it or not, I share the same question about your love for me.”
 
He smiled sniffing and gave a deep sigh. With a chuckle he said, “We're quite a pair, huh?”
 
She smiled back and said, “Finally, when we are doing what I have been fantasizing about for as long as I can remember, I just had to go ahead and ruin it by being romantic.”
 
She had expected to hear him laugh but instead she saw him slowly raise his hand to wipe his tears looking at her in silence.