InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 4. Insight. ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
4. Insight.
 
He reached out to wipe her tears.
 
She raised her hand against her nose sniffing once.
 
Once she was done she noticed him looking at her with a smirk. He was still unusually silent.
 
She noticed the change in him and she asked, “What is it?”
 
He gave a sinister chuckle and said, “So….”
 
He paused looking at her ravenously making her feel tingles that panged from her toes to the tip of her head.
 
“So you….” He paused again unsure if he should continue his sentence. Then he looked at her with an insolent smile.
 
What is he up to? She asked herself feeling goose bumps from his heated gaze.
 
“So you, dear, pure miko Kagome…….. have been fantasizing about me?”
 
She felt the blood drain from her face. Immediately she began kicking herself for saying that.
 
He bit his lip for her arousal had kicked in full fury and he could sense a distant quake emanating in his groin area.
 
He raised an eyebrow continuing, “….And for as long as you can remember?”
 
Now she was mortified. She turned serious and said, “You are making me regret that I said that.”
 
He observed her tense and uncomfortable but incredibly aroused.
 
Embarrassed, she decided to reach for her blouse. She felt exposed, she felt vulnerable and she was trying to hide somehow.
 
A deep threatening growl came from her Hanyou.
 
She stopped immediately in shock. He had never growled at her before.
 
She saw his eyes squint in displeasure.
 
He then said, “Tell me.”
 
“T-tell you what?” she said wishing to disappear.
 
“Tell me about those fantasies.” He said annoyed that she was making him spell things out for her. He knew how smart she was, he knew that it was not necessary.
 
“Isn't it enough that you know about it?” She said still looking at her blouse from a distance with flushed cheeks.
 
He raised an eyebrow in annoyance. It twitched when he raised his fist saying, “You touch that blouse and I'll rip it to shreds.” When he said the word rip his fist had turned into a clawed hand visually demonstrating what he would do with her article of clothing.
 
“Don't tempt me for I will do it and then I will take you naked to the village.”
 
She widened her eyes at his threat.
 
He turned and then kicked her blouse and bra far away from them.
 
He returned to her and said in a rumble impossibly close to her face. “Why won't you tell me about your fantasies?”
 
“Why else?” She raised her voice in anger. “Because it is embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing!”
 
^*^
 
An ugly thought crept in his mind and he then turned around. He looked down and walked away until he stopped. He said, “Is it because you're embarrassed to admit that you wished to be intimate with me, a Hanyou?”
 
She widened her eyes and then narrowed them suspiciously saying, “You know that is absolutely not true.”
 
He turned his head only and looked at her challenging, “Prove it.”
 
She breathed in amazed that she had to prove herself by revealing her fantasies to him. She bit her lip.
 
He then turned around completely and she could see how his tense muscles rippled when he approached her. He raised her chin with his finger and made her look at him directly. He said, “Tell me about the things I do to you in your fantasies.”
 
“Why do you wish to know this?” She asked still hoping that he would give it up.
 
“Damn it all! Answer my question woman.” He said. His patience was declining fast as usual.
 
“But….,” then she remained silent.
 
“But what?” He asked irritated.
 
“But….what will you think of me if I told you about them?” She said pale white.
 
He was astounded. All along he had feared about what she thought of him letting his own hang-ups take over. And it was her who feared about what he thought about her the entire time. It was her fear of his opinion of her that was preventing her from revealing her secret and intimate thoughts.
 
He suddenly relaxed and said, “Kagome, it would only mean to me that the woman that fills my every waking hour, the woman that quenches my every lustful thought, also thinks of me sexually and intimately.”
 
“Can't we just explore it as we were doing before?” She asked and looked down now that he was no longer holding her chin up.
 
“Oh yes,” he promised, “We will continue. But, I want to hear you. I so much want to hear you talk dirty to me.”
 
She looked up at him in shock.
 
He gave an attractive and alluring smile. A small whimper escaped her lips.
 
He leaned to her and kissed her lips invitingly.
 
She closed her eyes and tried to kiss him back but he didn't let her.
 
She pouted.
 
“Tell me, and I promise you,” he said in a rumble awfully close to her lips, “you won't regret it.”