InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 5. Hers. ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
5. Hers.
 
He made her shiver in that warm afternoon. She could not believe how enticing and how mature he looked at that very moment. Her InuYasha was definitely a man in his own right. Unable to resist any longer, she sighed and then nodded saying, “Okay, InuYasha. You win. I'll tell you about my fantasies.”
 
Then she looked at her dust covered blouse and said, “Since I will be story telling can I please put on my blouse?”
 
He then raised his eyebrows saying, “Do you see me looking for my top?”
 
She said, “It is hardly the same, admit it.”
 
A most tempting smile came from his lips when he said, “Kagome, you haven't considered that while you're telling me your fantasy, I will be making it come true.” He said seductively.
 
The shivers that ran rampant in her body made her shake violently. He held onto her as he noticed that she somehow looked unbalanced.
 
“Hmmmm, what things will you have me do?” He asked out loud in heightened anticipation.
 
She grinned feeling sheepish for almost passing out like that. “You're wicked, you know that?”
 
His smile just widened in pleasure. “I know that I am. What I want to know is just how wicked you can be.” He said looking at her with half closed lids pressing her against him, watching her from his full height.
 
“Oh, I'll show you wicked.” She said finally relaxing and back to her playful self.
 
He sighed mentally. He was relieved that he was getting his way. Now all he needed was to give her one final push. “I'll start for you,” he said, “I am holding you in the middle of the forest. Both of our tops are bare and we're pressed hard against each other…..”
 
She looked at him and bit her lip already very much aroused. She then said, “When….” She swallowed hesitantly, “when you licked my earlobe generously and sensually.”
 
Her face turned flush red after she said that.
 
His jaw hung leaving his mouth half opened; he was amazed. He had dreamt of doing just that but it surprised him that she actually wanted it.
 
One of her eyebrows lifted noticing that he wasn't performing as he had promised. For a split second she thought in horror that she had made a terrible mistake.
 
Kagome was an open book to him and he could read all this in her face. That was when he took action and leaned towards her earlobe. He captured it carefully and just as she had described. However, there was one difference; Kagome discovered that she was very ticklish.
 
She started laughing and pulled away from him. He raised his eyebrows and she then said, “I didn't realize that I was so ticklish there.”
 
He then said, “Perhaps you're just too conscious about it.”
 
Before she could respond he pressed her against the tree once again grinding his leg in between her legs as he did earlier. He then moved his hands from her waist to her breasts fondling them generously. He cupped them fully in his calloused hands.
 
She closed her eyes in ecstasy and opened her mouth as she was taken by his feral actions.
 
It was when he saw her response that he tried his way with her ear lobe again. He noticed how her breathing deepened. This time she leaned into him whimpering in pleasure. He gave a fanged victorious smile and continued torturing her exquisitely.
 
Then he whispered roughly against her ear, “What else Kagome?”
 
^*^
 
She then blushed again and said, “Well,…”
 
“Well?” He asked. He stepped back to look at her. She was blushing hard.
 
“Tell me,” he encouraged.
 
She bit her lip and then she delicately placed both hands on his shoulders. She pushed down. He realized that she wanted him to go down.
 
An eyebrow arched as he smirked. He wanted to make her squirm a little so he resisted. He was forcing her to be clearer.
 
She pressed her lips when she noticed that he was not budging. Then she said, “Please, kneel down and sit.”
 
He smiled softly at her and gracefully did her bidding. He sat on his heels smiling. At that level he saw her firmly toned legs right in front of him. As if in trance and unable to resist the alluring milky skin in front of him he extended his right hand. He caressed her shin at first slowly and upwards with the back of his fingers.
 
Suddenly, he became conscious of what he was doing and shot up a glance to see her reaction. She looked back at him in quiet anticipation.
 
Not letting go of her gaze he carefully extended his other hand and grabbed hold of both calves. She did nothing to reject his actions.
 
“Shall I continue or would you like to tell me your fantasy.” He said with a husky voice.
 
“Uh-hmmm…” She was having difficulty replying.
 
Tentatively, he stroked her calves firmly down pushing her socks down against her shoes. He grabbed a good hold of her ankles. He noticed how she swallowed attentive to everything he did.
 
While he proceeded to slide both hands up the smoothness of the back of her calves he said, “I am not going to stop until you tell me.”
 
His hands reached up to the back of her knees. He noticed how her hands were against her sides in fists. A little voice in his head said, keep going.
 
InuYasha slid his hands further up until barely reaching the hem of her red mini-skirt. He said in a rumble, “Is this one of your fantasies?”
 
Her thighs were merely inches away from his face. His caresses flowed from the back to the front of her thighs. He bit his lip when he gently squeezed her firm muscles.
 
She relished the feel of him all over her most sensitive legs. This time she bit her lip before she managed to say, “I think so.”
 
By now his hands roamed to the backside of her thighs again. They slowly slid their way upwards until they reached the base of her soft ass.
 
Once there he said, “If you're not sure I can stop.” He wanted her to be explicit.
 
She just watched him and her breathing was deep and slow. She was completely taken by his smoldering gaze. She was completely in tune with every little thing he was doing to her and remained perfectly still. “I-I know so.” She whispered in a hurry. She did not want to give him any reason to stop.
 
“Ah,” he said understanding.
 
His hands continued their way up the curve of her butt cheeks never letting go of her gaze.
 
Chills spread from that area to her groin, her chest, her legs, her arms and her head. He felt how her skin reacted to his touch and decided to stretch the boundaries further.
 
He pressed his face directly against her pelvis.
 
He felt her tense at first but then she relaxed. Gently he squeezed her ass while his face remained put. She closed her eyes in a whimper. That was when he took in a deep breath of her musky arousing smell. He continued gently and generously grabbing her buttocks intermittently. The molten heat between her legs was unbearable.
 
He leaned back and reached for the front of her mini-skirt. He unbuttoned its holding flap and let it fall to her feet. He saw her pubic hair showing through her the transparent material of her thong.
 
This time he pressed his nose right there in her crotch and took in her smell and warmth directly. He started kissing her crotch softly with closed eyes. Next, he extended his tongue stroking that area long and hard. He could taste her juices that had seeped through the scrap of material.
 
^*^
 
Entranced by her smell he leaned back. With a firm hand he grabbed a good hold of her hips and made her turn to face the tree trunk. He saw the thong as it disappeared in the crease of her ass. It made his mouth water.
 
As he gave open mouthed kisses to her soft right butt cheek and then her left one he asked, “When did you start wearing this type of undergarment?”
 
He pulled her back making her step away from the tree. Next, he pressed his hand against her shoulder blades making her lean flat and down. Her torso was now parallel to the ground.
 
She stalled but then answered, “Recently.”
 
She held on tight to the tree while she was in that compromising position. She looked back to see him.
 
He was kneeling right behind her. He was observing her ass and how it stuck out to him when he asked, “How recently?”
 
A clawed finger reached for the top of the thong. He inserted it through the string and then slid the finger along it. Said finger molded itself against the crease of her ass and his knuckle slid smoothly along that area. He loved the softness of the skin.
 
She almost cried in agony at the feel of his touch in that sensitive region.
 
She nearly forgot his question. Hardly able to respond she strangled out the words, “When we confessed our love to each other three weeks ago.”
 
His finger slid along that thin strap of material all the way down to her crotch. Once his finger reached that point he hooked his finger and pulled the thong aside revealing the entrance to her vagina.
 
Expectant, Kagome was not breathing.
 
“I see,” he said in a deep and soft rumble as he watched her intimate area right in front of him.
 
The pause had made her nervous and she blurted out, “Do you like it?”
 
He gave a beaming feral smile when he said, “Let me show you just how much I like it.”
 
With his other hand he used his index finger and the thumb to smooth her pubic hair.
 
She held her breath until she felt him kiss the opening. She closed her eyes as tingles shot like lightning from her entrance to her finger and toe tips.
 
He felt a free fall feeling. He couldn't believe that this was happening.
 
He opened his mouth and licked the entrance in a generous circular motion. He lapped in the juices that were there.
 
Kagome's mewls increased in length and pleasure. She was trembling; she was in heavenly bliss.
 
He proceeded to hold the sides of her thong and he slid it all the way down to her ankles.
 
Holding her steady by the hips he lapped at her entrance liberally and vigorously.
 
Kagome continued holding onto the tree trunk. She was on fire and shaking. It was a few minutes after he had taken off her thong that she was not able to control herself anymore and she felt her knees buckle. That was when she kneeled on all fours.
 
Before InuYasha could adjust his height to continue she turned gently to sit facing him. He looked at her confused. He wiped his mouth and before he said anything she found her voice to say, “I want to fulfill your fantasies too.”
 
A blush crept on his face when he heard that. He replied, “But, ….but I'm not finished with you.” He sounded so disappointed. He sounded like a very disappointed child who was ripped off of his prized candy.
 
He had lined up in his mind all sort of things he wanted to try with her since she was obviously more than cooperative. This had surprised him and he was looking forward to exploring every nook and cranny of hers if she continued to let him.
 
She smiled seductively and said, “I too wish to discover what things you fantasize about me.”