InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 6. His. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
6. His.
 
He blushed furiously this time.
 
“I too wish to pleasure you.” She continued saying.
 
He was so focused on her that he forgot about his own needs. It made him blush to think that she wanted to see him as vulnerable and open as she was. He could not deny the pride he felt when he found out that he was able to elicit such sensations and reactions from her. Now she wanted to make him melt and cry at her touch.
 
“InuYasha,” she continued, “Let me start with you….”
 
She put her hand right on his groin area feeling his hard manhood. She finished her sentence saying, “….then we can continue together.”
 
He was so taken by her nerve and by how her voice shook in need, that he did not trust his voice to respond. He simply sat there wide-eyed.
 
Without any further arguments he gave a nod in agreement.
 
Pleased with herself, she then said, “Now, ….” She looked at him with her hand still firmly placed on his groin area while his knees were bent and spread to his sides in his typical sitting position. “…your fantasy starts with me completely naked in the middle of the forest right in front of you.” She leaned her head to the side looking at her daring hand and then lifted her eyes waiting expectantly.
 
He realized that it was his turn to chime in. “Uh-um” his voice cracked but then he cleared it trying to regain some shred of control over it. He tried again.
 
“That is when you….” He paused and she leaned her head to the other side again, listening. “When you lick and kiss my ears.”
 
She smiled realizing that it was practically what she had started with. She leaned forward with her right hand still on his groin area unmoved. She kneeled next to him and refusing to leave her hand from its placement she made him lean towards her sideways so that she could reach his ears.
 
She began licking the cute, soft ears along its edges and inside. A purr began to emit from his chest. It was then that she executed her hidden plan. She started gently massaging his penis through his pants.
 
He felt a free fall sensation take over him. His breathing became erratic and he closed his eyes leaning against her chest. He needed a couple of moments to pull himself together. This was too much for him.
 
When he opened his eyes he saw her breast and just when he was about to reach for it with his mouth she whispered, “What else InuYasha?” She continued lapping away enjoying the sounds he was making.
 
His eyes closed and he said in a whimper, “Then you kiss my forehead, eyelids, nose, and lips.”
 
She opened her eyes. He fantasized about that? She thought to herself in surprise. She too wished to do those very things despite the fact that they seemed so motherly.
 
She did as she was told. She enjoyed the smoothness of his forehead through his bangs, the softness of his eyelids near those striking black eyebrows, the feel of that delicate yet very powerfully sensitive nose, and the feel of his full lips against hers.
 
She opened her mouth inviting him to explore her mouth once again. They massaged each other's tongues softly and tenderly.
 
After a while she whispered in between French kisses, “What else?”
 
^*^
 
In between their erotic kiss InuYasha lowered himself to nibble her neck. He managed to say roughly, “Taste my neck, taste my chest, taste every part of me through my hips, ……”
 
This time she felt a bit of butterflies flutter in her stomach.
 
Taste. She thought about the word he used and how very appropriate it was. That was exactly what she had wanted to do. She wanted very much to eat this scrumptious man.
 
She continued massaging his penis.
 
He was grateful that his face was hidden against her neck because he knew that he was blushing incandescently. He felt the heat on his face and even his ears when he gave his last instruction. He couldn't believe that he had said it but it came out so freely and so naturally that he did not prevent it. Yet, as soon as he did he felt that it sounded so dumb that he wished that he had said something else.
 
That was when she said, “I thought you'd never ask.”
 
A twang of surprise had rung inside of him. She wished to do this? He thought to himself in delight. A handsome smile crept on his lips completely taken by this woman who truly loved him and wanted him.
 
She made him lean against her shoulder enjoying the feel of his weight on her. She proceeded to move his silky hair to reveal his neck. She could see the pulsing of his heartbeat against its side. She leaned into it to give it open mouthed kisses while his head was leaning completely against her shoulder.
 
She managed to find his fire rat shirt and undershirt and spread them right behind him making him lie on top of them. Still fondling his manhood, she kissed his shoulders, his clavicles, his chest muscles.
 
She paused.
 
She decided to take a moment to look at his nipples that were moving along with his deep and passion induced breathing. They were right in front of her and she was about to taste them.
 
He saw her stall from his view and wondered what she was thinking about.
 
She then looked at him, smiled knowingly and proceeded to kiss his right nipple. She moved back and then returned to give it another peck. When she leaned in for the third time she gave it an open mouth kiss, letting her lips and tongue touch it. He hissed at this.
 
She leaned back for one last time as if telling herself for the millionth time that she was not dreaming. After convincing herself once again about that fact she leaned full force to give the nipple a long open mouth kiss, sucking it hard.
 
InuYasha whined in pleasure. He could see her gorgeous lips having their way with that nipple and then the left one. He was in seventh heaven.
 
She proceeded to lick and kiss hard all along his abdomen and navel. He was shaking his head from side to side completely enraptured by this and by the fact that his Kagome was licking him away and so well.
 
All along she continued fondling his manhood while his hips moved at the same rhythm of her attention.
 
She was so taken by the rhythm of things that she carried on without consulting with the source of her actions. She pulled his pants down with her left hand revealing his naked hip. She continued giving it open mouthed kisses.
 
She then moved her hand from his groin area and despite the presence of the Tetsusaiga she managed to pull the other side of his pants to kiss that exposed hip as well.
 
She then proceeded to untie the bow at the front and released the sword leaving it right next to them. She pulled the pants forcibly. She pulled them down further and further until she managed them off of his feet.
 
^*^
 
She was breathing hard and so was he. InuYasha knew that he could make a smart remark but she seemed completely in trance. He wanted to see what she was going to do next.
 
She brought his pants and spread them so that his bottom half would lie on them.
 
In silence, he watched as she accommodated him. By now he was sitting up and she was kneeling right next to him. They were quiet, they were trembling.
 
Kagome gently pushed him back down as he was before.
 
She took a moment to look at that part of him that she had longed to meet. That part of him had fulfilled every one of her fantasies when she lusted over him since she could remember. It was long, thick and beautiful. It was standing at attention and pulsing hard.
 
After she had her visual fill of it she resumed what she was doing earlier. She started her way down from his navel to his hips with open mouth kisses. She was determined to continue what had been interrupted.
 
He felt her urgency, her passion, her need.
 
After lapping him away she approached the penis and stopped. He noticed this.
 
She paused to look at his member and then held his gaze in one long look. Neither had noticed that both had been holding their breath.
 
Decided, she went down and kissed his member. He closed his eyes and felt tears drip down his temples when his eye lids had closed. He simply couldn't believe that she wanted him this way. It was a surprise, a very pleasant one. It was more than he could have ever hoped for.
 
She was pecking at his penis softly, slowly, adoringly. She surrounded every square inch of its silky skin with her soft lips. She went to the tip of it and felt the sticky substance that was coming out of it in small drops. She immediately licked the pre-cum from her lips relishing the salty taste.
 
She opened her eyes and paused to look at it lovingly. How many times had she wished to meet this very part of InuYasha. And there it was ready to burst from her affections.
 
InuYasha saw her facial expressions as his tears continued flowing down his temples. He whined at the loving expression of her gaze.
 
His sound made her look up to see him. She stilled when she noticed that he had been crying.
 
He returned her gaze and trying not to spoil the mood he urged, “Please,….” He said with a rough passion filled voice. “Please continue.”
 
“But…you're crying!” She exclaimed.
 
“Oi, this is what I do when I am horny as hell.” He said, sniffing and trying as best he could to keep things as they were.
 
“Either you continue with what you're doing or I'm going to make you.” He said with finality.
 
She saw through his tough performance. Although he said harsh words, his eyes told her a completely different story.