InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 7. Theirs. ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
7. Theirs.
 
What do I do? She asked herself.
 
He knew that she was concerned about him. How could she not be?
 
He sat up and held her from her upper arms and brought her to his lips in a passion filled kiss. His kiss was hard and urgent. It had his soul written all over it while his tears continued.
 
Her tears flowed easily on their own accord as well. The two were kissing away their frustrations and fulfilling their need for each other.
 
He made her kneel on all fours facing away from him. He held on to her rear making her straddle him. He lied down and made her back up until her knees were right next to his ears.
 
Her heart was beating hard when she found herself in this very compromising position. “I-InuYasha?” She said questioning.
 
He replied, “You said that we would fulfill our fantasies together.”
 
He paused.
 
Then he finished, “Well, that is exactly what we are going to do. Lower your pelvis to my mouth Kagome.”
 
“Wh-What?” She asked in shock.
 
“Damn it all,” he said annoyed as hell this time, “Do as I say.”
 
She could sense the frustration in his voice and then she felt him put a slight pressure on her lower back making her lower herself.
 
She did as he asked and then felt streams of electricity spark when his mouth devoured her clitoris in hungry kisses and licks. That sensation shot through her entire body like lighting bolts. She began shaking almost immediately. She mewled and moaned louder than before.
 
He was drowning in her arousal, in her juices, in her intimate region. He had had millions of fantasies about doing just this. The sounds and shaking that he produced from her stroked his masculinity favorably.
 
She had squeezed her eyes in pleasure. As she inhaled some air in pleasure she opened her eyes and saw his penis right in front of her. The pre-cum was now oozing out in a constant slow stream. She still hadn't done her will with that wonderful part of InuYasha.
 
Somehow in her passion filled daze she managed to reach for it. First, she kissed it and then she introduced it to her mouth which had been watering in anticipation.
 
InuYasha stilled when he felt her take hold of him. Then he felt her kiss his penis with an open mouth kiss. “Oh, Gods!” He said in a rough voice.
 
But it was when she took him completely in her hot, soft and moist mouth that he arched his head back in pleasure.
 
He could not stand the sensation and snarled with fanged teeth shaking his head violently from side to side in rapture. A deep, passion filled growl came out of the depths of his being while he held her hips and ass in a tight grip. Her crotch was only inches away from his mouth.
 
Chills sprang from every nerve in her body when she felt and heard his reaction. She continued her motions not daring nor wanting to stop.
 
InuYasha groaned in a deep growl, “Oh Gods Kagome. What are you doing to me?”
 
She continued the motions without mercy as he moaned and whined in euphoria and passion.
 
Once he regained an ounce of control of himself he saw her crotch directly in front of him. He was still grabbing her firmly with his clawed hands. He proceeded to bring her down to his lips to kiss and suck that area with unbridled fervor.
 
This time she stilled when she felt him. Her breathing became more difficult as the sensations he created were hard to overcome. She tried to focus on his penis again while the molten heat in her core was increasing and giving her violent shakes.
 
He felt the gush of her cum ooze out of her. He lapped away realizing that he was succeeding in making her reach orgasms one after another.
 
He then brought his right index finger to his mouth. He sucked and licked both finger and claw squeaky clean. Next, he carefully inserted that finger inside of her vagina. He did it slowly and securely. Once inside he made the in and out motions pleasuring her walls.
 
She stilled once again when she felt his intrusion inside her intimate channel. Her vaginal muscles immediately held onto his index finger tightly. She was very excited; that alone was taking her dangerously to the final edge. She refused to reach it without him coming along with her.
 
He angled his arm and hand away from her clitoris and his face so that he could continue the exquisite oral torture to her most sensitive bundle of nerves. On occasion his face followed the in and out motions of his index finger the times when face and hand collided.
 
Determined to make InuYasha reach that climax with her, she brought her tongue to life. She started taking action along the penis, its head and the eye of its head while she continued bobbing her head back and forth its length.
 
He felt the tension within him wind up to a glorious state and his moans became louder and rougher. This inevitably caused a vibration right in her core that made her fall off that most elusive edge.
 
^*^
 
She moaned in her climax and a rush of her cum poured into InuYasha's eagerly awaiting mouth. He jealously lapped her up ensuring that he would drink the outcome of his erotic work against her.
 
She was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm and had to let go of his penis. He lifted her left leg now heavy from her obvious surrender to the climax. He sat up and brought her to his lap while she was still dealing with the after shocks.
 
He looked at her as she slowly opened her eyes. She said, “You….” She had difficulty talking, “You didn't…”
 
He smiled and said, “But you did.” He said with pride in his eyes.
 
“I wanted it to be together.” She said disappointed.
 
He then said, “We will.” He smiled at her showing his lovely fangs.
 
He raised her, had her straddle him and made her sit on his lap. Of course, that was when she felt the tip of him directly underneath her.
 
She stopped herself with her knees and looked at him to say, “I haven't done this before.”
 
“Glad to hear that.” He said with a smirk.
 
She pouted and then said, “This might hurt me.”
 
He said, “No it won't. I made a small incision with my claw when I was inside you earlier.”
 
She opened her eyes looking at him amazed. He smiled handsomely, “I have thought about this many, many times and I came up with this plan to make it easier on you.”
 
She smiled in surprise. Her heart beat so fast and hard when he said this. The thought alone about him spending an afternoon, sitting on a tree and thinking about this stroked her soul favorably.
 
She had to capture his lips with hers. She had to taste him, smell him, wrap herself in him all over again.
 
He returned her kiss smiling in absolute bliss. The scent of the remnants of their respective genitalia invaded their senses upon their kiss. This ignited the coals of lust within them and reinstated the much needed energy required to continue.
 
Slowly, he lowered her and felt how his manhood eased its way inside of her. The moment they realized what they were about to do was when their kiss became more urgent. Kagome's tears began to flow this time and he tried to wipe them away.
 
Concerned he asked, “Is it hurting you?”
 
She said in a happy sigh, “No, quite the contrary. It's healing me.”
 
His breath deepened when she said that. How could this woman reach his soul so easily? She had said exactly what he had felt about their act of love. The tears flowed down his eyes this time as she gently continued lowering herself and wrapping him completely in her warm folds.
 
Once she was sitting completely on him and he was impaled to her to the hilt, their loose hug tightened frantically. They had finally reached that very point that they had yearned for so long.
 
They sat still while completely copulated. They could feel each other's heart beats from their tight embrace. Their tears flowed quietly in their heartfelt hug.
 
They became conscious once again of the rustling of the tree leaves and the soft distant chirping of a bird in that warm afternoon.
 
They felt satiated.
 
They felt whole.
 
They felt at home.
 
Slowly, InuYasha leaned back to look at her and she loosened her hold of him to do the same.
 
They said nothing.
 
There was no shame in their tears. They simply reflected their disbelief that they were finally together that way. They simply reflected the release of pent up frustrations, sadness and longing that had accumulated for three years. They simply reflected their love which was timeless.
 
As their breathing calmed and their tears ceased they looked at each other as if they had never seen each other before. They were finally able to see each other with unclouded eyes. Those countless obstacles and doubts that had always interfered in their mind and heart were gone.
 
The final act of copulation meant for both of them that they would be mates for life. It was what they had wanted. It was what they had. It was what they were going to protect for as long as they lived.